ITT: Yea Forums that has killed people

ITT: Yea Forums that has killed people

Attached: 20190430_215401.jpg (1080x1706, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3m9un42gpQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0890856719302886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Testament and Threads, but have no stats to back it up.

>shows the negative impact of suicide on everybody
>zoomers kill themselves anyway
Based

netflix is satanic

I felt like killing myself from the shame of actually committing my time to watching such a festering pile of dogshit

But, user, you get to be the star, the one loved after death.

Really? Were people killing themselves to avoid nuclear war of what?

Attached: 1526805688031.png (2560x1440, 3.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=M3m9un42gpQ

Attached: сиги.jpg (500x713, 135K)

I like the part where they stick a broom up some guys ass

Whoops, I thought that was the pic labeled 'suicide milkies'. Would have made more sense.

>negative impact
>killing yourself ruins the lives of everyone that’s ever wronged you and makes them suffer

here you go sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0890856719302886

Good.

^this

Just remember the movies being depressing, not motivating.

People mimic what they see regardless if it's good or bad. The (((people))) who churn out crap like this and Euphoria know that full well. They want White teenagers either race-mixing, using drugs, or killing themselves. That's why there's not a single normal and positive depiction of White youth in media today.

I’d kill myself too if I had to watch that shitty show.

Jews are evil and ugly

I don't understand
Isn't this show about bullying?
If it was some nihilist propaganda that makes sense
But did people really kill themselves because they were second hand bullied by a tv show?

That new upcoming prank show concerning not giving people jobs that they thought they were getting looks like a promising candidate.

spoilers: it was male suicides

Godamnit. My brand was the Lucky shen I started, but I guess my country was too niche so they discontinued it. Fags won't know the plight of losing your preferred cigarette brand

My neighbors 3 kids an herod after watching the show. All of them in their rooms. She wrote a letter to the producers asking if they saw a sign on her lawn that said Dead Zoomer Storage

I M A G I N E

>Isn't this show about bullying?
It's about getting revenge through suicide.

>if you kill yourself, your enemies lose
Did Trudeau have anything to do with this?

>2nd season has the protagonist confront a school shooter to try and talk him down
This show is trying to kill teenagers

That's exactly the problem. It glorifies suicide.
>kill yourself and look how bad all your tormentors will feel and how much you'll be missed and how important you'll be

If you really wanted to discourage people you'd have a show where someone commits suicide and no one even notices the person is gone.

What do suicide bobs feel like?

Attached: 006.jpg (1080x1286, 526K)

There Isn't enough

How does he live with himself?

Attached: MartinShort.jpg (624x320, 28K)

this clickbait bullshit has already been debunked.

That would be kino

Over 1 gorillion liberals killed themselves while watching the 2016 election results. The 2020 victory of Trump election results will lead to a self-Holocaust of 6 gorillion liberals.

What third world shithole would stop selling lucky fucking strikes

Matrix films blamed for series of murders by obsessed fans

May 2003

A series of murders in the United States suggests some people have been unable to distinguish between the two.

Josh Cooke, a 19-year-old in Oakton, Virginia, owned a trenchcoat like the one worn by Neo, the character played by Keanu Reeves in the movie, and kept a poster of his hero on his bedroom wall. Then he bought a gun similar to the one used by Neo to fight evil.

In February, he shot his father and mother in the basement of their home and then called the police. His lawyers say he believed that he was living inside the Matrix.

The theme of the films is that computers have taken over the earth, although some humans exist in a computer-simulated world, battling to save humanity. "He's just obsessed with it," Cooke's defence attorney, Rachel Fierro, told the Washington Post.

The local prosecutor, Robert Horan, said: "I don't think the movie causes violence. Millions and millions of people have seen it and not killed anybody." Cooke will now be examined by a psychiatrist.

The Matrix seems to have spawned other imitators. Last week in Ohio, a woman was found not guilty of killing the professor whose house she rented, on the grounds of insanity. Tonda Lynn Ansley, 37, said she had had dreams which turned out not to be dreams. The local prosecutor said that, "in her warped perception", the film played a part in the killing.

In San Francisco in 2000, Vadim Mieseges, 27, killed his landlady, Ella Wong, and pleaded not guilty on grounds of insanity. The police who interviewed him said he had made "reference to being sucked into the Matrix".

The young man accused of taking part in last year's sniper attacks in the Washington area has also cited the film.

"Free yourself of the Matrix," wrote Lee Boyd Malvo, 18, one of the two defendants, in his jail cell.

Attached: file.png (1200x503, 577K)

It's the only big brand that's addictive free too so you can't even get hooked on them. God damn I bet Philip Morris Co. or some other asshole corporation is behind them being so uncommon in convenience stores.

Attached: luckystrikeblue.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Based & victimcomplexpilled

What did brokeback mountain do? Did the amount of gay buttfucking in a tent double?

IDK man but it won't stop showing me that lucifer show ad it's always at the the top of my list

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 16K)

The world is better off without people who romanticize suicide and mental illness; we should encourage more of them to kill themselves.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>if you kill yourself you win

BASED AND CANADAPILLED

Attached: 64C9657E-CD89-42B9-9396-B372FB4FB0D8.jpg (497x744, 317K)

The Dark Knight Rises apparently got a depressed pilot to Banepost IRL.

Attached: Germanwings Flight 9525.png (1876x1528, 3.52M)

That was an interesting day on Yea Forums.

Doesn't take a doctorate to conclude that people who watch this trite shit will be inspired to emulate it IRL.

Scream. Some kids got the idea from it.

Robin Williams suicide led to more suicides than 13 reasons why.

People just sheep anything they see.

Not enough.

This was goddamn insane.
I know the evidence is handpicked, but seeing germanwigs pilots in CIA garb doing the pose in my local newspaper was out of this world.

>schwartz

but one was an actual suicide and the other was a shitty netflix show

>lead investigator was named bruce robin

The survey didn't factor in Season 2, though.
>Season 1
>Oh my god all her bullies were destroyed and her parents gave her attention and she is seen as a martyr!
>Season 2
>Oh. Oh no.

The actual scene of the suicide was pretty drastic though.