WAAAAH I GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TALK IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN WAAAH

>WAAAAH I GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO TALK IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN WAAAH
why are so many actors these days are such fucking pussies?

Attached: ianmckellencrying.png (500x522, 111K)

You need to have something you're passionate about to understand why someone would act this way. I've never felt that strongly about anything either OP, it's so foreign to me.

because acting requires no talent and is an easy way to get rich if you look the part

Attached: F8312CFB-7A0A-4B10-910C-7E6A8D1168B5.jpg (463x385, 19K)

But it all ended rather well and it's not like it wasn't how LOTR was filmed as well with cardboard faces on a stick and all. I remember some faggot spamming that along with webms of unfinished special effects because some people live for this apparently.

You post about it.

You're like the fly around the shit McKellen leaves.
And I'm the guy shitposting on the fly's thread.

I don't think that's true

>working hard to achieve your passion and see it dying in front of you because of sheeps
pro tip you're one of them OP, you faggot poster you

Probably was a mix of a lifeless set and complete lack of passion from everyone involved. I mean the director was sleeping on set between takes and scenes were written the day they were being shot.

>real actor couldn't stand the soulless garbage it was The Hobbit

This never happened by the way.

pretty sure this is some bullshit made up tumblr thing

He's part of the snowflake generation

>I mean the director was sleeping on set
Literally everyone does this

I thought it was if not filmed then at least well photographed and the cast and crew talked about it. Perhaps I don't remember but nothing as negative as this that's for sure. And it was more or less the same during the shooting of LOTR. Even Andy Serkis wasn't there the whole time many scenes with Gollum were shot with actors talking to and reacting to nobody. Today movies make better use of motion capture rather than creating everything out of thin. Not a full circle but it's a welcome development.

Attached: IMG_20190613_203227.jpg (834x1024, 124K)

No, it never happened. That quote in the OP is just made up, to pander to folks who disliked those films.

Good acting is fucking tough you ignorant turd

if ur actually a good actor that shits hard and exausting

>Actor gets a fancy title because he's good at parroting words
The concept of nobility really is a sham nowadays.

youre part of the "youre not special" generation haha.

if actors wanted to be rich they wouldn't be actors

Kids play make believe all the time. Next you’ll tell us soccer is hard.

Take an acting class and you'll see.

ya you suck at acting i can already tell

Oh I get it, you’re pretending to be retarded

10/10 method acting, user

Why the fuck does anyone say whilst

I did for four years, it's piss easy.

You must have been a terrible actor.

stupid phoneposter

They couldn't adapt. This happens to almost all actors who have a background in stage Acting. They're the worst

>Tfw want to take an acting class to try getting good at voice acting
Are they expensive?

that doesn't even make any sense.

Not really. Acting is the easiest part, the music and lights and all that other bullshit do most of the work. Actors are a joke

>all the failed actors itt who think it's hard because they don't have a jewish uncle who's a producer
kek

I'm saying you were unaware of how awful you were at acting, thinking it's easy.

Boomers can't help but bitch and moan even when they have it better than 99% of the people around them.

that's was a little convoluted, and yes, I was pretty terrible.

That pic always make laugh and I don't know why.

Honestly if I was a part of LOTR and then got dragged back in to do The Hobbit movies I'd probably weep as well. Literally soul vs soulless, but you're witnessing it firsthand.

I think McKellen read The Hobbit so he should've known.

That'd make it even worse!

Everybody who expected LOTR brought it on themselves. It's a simplified fairy tale later updated with Middle Earth lore by Tolkien through appendixes and that's what the movies delivered.

Except it was modified to make more sense structurally and narratively (Bard and some of the dwarves).

Why are so many young actors so dispassionate?