It's a Bubbles walks around with a shopping cart for five uninterrupted minutes because the editors had to fill the...

>It's a Bubbles walks around with a shopping cart for five uninterrupted minutes because the editors had to fill the rest of the airtime episode
Did they really have to do this for every episode after season 3? Why does such a generally well written show have some of the most shameless filler of all time?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

fucking pleb

Attached: basedbodie.png (211x242, 86K)

>personally, I enjoy the bubbles """""""plotline""""""

Attached: 1445258813139.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Bubble's shopping cart arc didn't take up that much of the episodes and personally i found it funny. Also why did you post a picture of that poor homeless man rather than one of the show?

Attached: 1111111.jpg (493x370, 38K)

mind blown

>uhh director, it's been 6 minutes since we've shown Mcnulty is a hopeless drunk

Randy is hopeless drunk idot

This is a show about normal people and their lives. You want constant action, go watch your capeshit, buddy.

After bubbles got sober he got out of Baltimore, had a Michael Jacksonectemy and moved to the great north. He kicked the drugs, he couldn't kick the carts.

Your life is shameless filler, user.

You're selling this show very short to put it into the "hurr normal people" box. A lot of what makes this show great is entirely absent with regard to Bubbles because there is never any direction or thought applied to his scenes. He simply exists because the episodes often fell short of the hour.

His clothes are awfully clean for a bum. Not very wrinkled either.

damn imagine your life being shameless filler and also being a faggot

op has it rough guys

>t. bubs

hey bros what was the tax policy of hamsterdam? did they ignore the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

>I can take care of all the shopping carts!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>the scene in hamsterdam where it looks like bubbles is in hell
>can barely speak seeing the druggies kids sitting on the sidewalk and the vacant despair of the addicts

I watched the show almost 10 years ago and I still remember

ROCKEFELLER

He's meant to show the very bottom layer of society.

Babies with dark vision! Babies with a base land speed of 30 hexes per round!

these shows were made for middle aged housewives