So far which one has been the most kino decade?

So far which one has been the most kino decade?

Attached: inCollage_20190618_205326109.jpg (1920x1920, 620K)

sneeds feed and seed

2000's has the better blend of fun blockbusters, and legitimate wide release major studio stuff that you wouldn't be made fun of for considering best movies of all time. 2010's seems to have way more of the former and outside of that nothing much.

When i was a kid in the 2000s everyone hated it and wished it were the 90s still.
After having lived through the 2010's. Its made me retroactively appreciate the 2000s.
Like i mean. the 2000s has 9/11, hurricane katrina, and the world economy collapsing. But the people were wayyyy more laid back man. There werent any sjws, no clickbait, none of this fucking shit.

It was fucking comfy man. Like after 9/11 there was like no culture war shit at all for a few years. Like, this is what it must of felt like in the 50's.

I would also say, pop culturally it was better, still more variety. It seems like everything in the 2010s has a nigger or white feminist shoved in it.

The 2010s is just non stop psychological agitation and manipulation

The 2000s to me is me playing a game boy color and listening to gorlliaz

2000s there is no contest here. Even the year 2000 alone has better films than all of 2010s.
>Werckmeister Harmonies
>Yi Yi
>In the Mood For Love
>Platform
>Eureka
>Dancer in the Dark
>Songs from the Second Floor
>La Commune (Paris, 1871)
>American Psycho
>Love Torn in a Dream
>Gladiator
>O Brother, Where Art Thou?
>Peppermint Candy
>Devils on the Doorstep
>Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
>Battle Royale
So the entirety of 2010s was BTFO by one year from 2000s. Of course 2000s have other great years such as 2004 and 2007.

Attached: werckmeister-harmonies1.jpg (730x1014, 93K)

2000s had more variety in terms of genre, it was a time when middle budget blockbusters were a thing. You didn't have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to make a popular flick

QFT

2000's was the last decade before the whole SJW shitstorm emerged and when studios still took risks. And the decade wasn't flooded with capeshit.

Attached: children_of_men.jpg (810x1200, 156K)

The 2000's were based.

2010's was the decade of capeshit and remakes.

If you made a film in 2009 and released it today, would people notice how it's "dated" or would they not notice?

2000s the last good decade, 2010 has Marvel, reboots, and fucking shit indie movies

Two of those movies are good the rest are shit

current decade is very disappointing
all this tech and digital revolution is splendid except it's been delivering an avalanche of cheap shitty flicks mostly.

At least we're in a renaissance of independently published e-books and underground music, kinda makes up for it.

Ironically it's beginning to look like that the real beneficiary of the digital revolution is tv and not cinema so much. At least on a purely creative level, networks and streaming platforms have evolved much more than Holywood movie Studios have.
If Op asks the same question about tv there is no way that 2000's wins.

The last 10 years has produced nothing but garbage film, TV, and music. I'd take any decade past the 40s over the 2010s any day of the fuckin week if we're talking strictly from a cultural standpoint.

Neither, they are both trash. Life hasnt been comfy since 1995

The 2000s was the operatic collapse of old society
The 2010s are shitty never-ending post credits and sequel bait

>I'd take any decade past the 40s
>past the 40s
kys

2000's actually have good looking films that didn't abuse the shit out of CGI.

none, film died in the summer of 1999

well put

In terms of film the 2000's win

But in terms of tv series?

Early 2000's culture was vastly different than late 00's. There is far more of a difference between 00-09 than 1990-99

Is it me or there hasn't been that much popular comedy movies lately?

Did the internet humor killed hollywood comedy?

the only comedies that reliably make bank anymore are kevin hart movies