Patterson-Gimlin general. The deeper you go the realer it is

>Entry level Brainlet
It's a dude in a suit
>Brainlet with a little research
It's bob heironimus
>On the first step to enlightenment
It couldn't have been Bob his body doesn't match. You cant make someone shorter
>The second step
Bob said he was paid the equivalent of $7000 by a man renting a $400 camera. That's not likely
>The third step
Wait, how much would a suit cost in 1967 of that quality anyway? It's beyond even movie quality. Two hicks did that?
>The final step
It's real footage. Patty exists

Attached: fullcolorpattersonfilmwalkacross-cropped-walk.gif (1593x1124, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7098951/Loch-Ness-Monster-study-set-reveal-surprising-DNA-test-results-support-one-Nessie-theory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eD8XSQbayXs
youtube.com/watch?v=UkP4bZKCHE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey dont do that here

Attached: foot2.jpg (628x743, 69K)

it was probably a stitched together suit made of bear skin and fur

That isn't what Bob said who claims to have worn it. Among other things like saying he used no arm extensions.

good on on you /x/ is gone and bigfoot threads gotta land somewhere. For me patterson film is real and the fuckers who claim it is fake can go to hell.

Also there are two Bobs. Bob Gimlin was with Patterson. Bob Heironimus claims to be the suit wearer.

Attached: news_comp_2_00000_biptvm.jpg (940x528, 67K)

if bigfeets is so smart and elusive why was it out in the open, in the daytime, like that? really makes you think, doesn't it?
>common sense from a hunter

Everyone needs to come to water sometime

>Wait, how much would a suit cost in 1967 of that quality anyway?

Ape suits were unaffordable in the late sixties, man. That's my proof.

Pitiful.

No replica has been produced even from the company claiming to make it

true, very very true.

No arches. That bigfoot needs a podiatrist right now.

When every conclusion you reach is "REAL REAL REAL" it's just you telling yourself what you want to hear.

One really stupid argument that I could tell was self-inflating bullshit even as a kid was the whole "it's just people in suits!" shit.
Really? Every sighting, countries around the world holding similar depictions of ape-like creatures that are taller than men and bipedal, all of that is men in fucking ape suits?
It's like when people deny that there was a great flood that dealt massive fatalities to the human race at one point. Countries and civilizations from around the world, who have nothing to do with each other, yet they all hold this similar belief.
Y'know what's even better though? The original footage for the Patterson-Gimlin footage is gone, all we have are copies which decrease the quality with every new copy made.
I wonder where the original went? I wonder why people that were "in on it" have stories that don't add up and are all over the fucking place?

youre saying hunters couldnt kill a bear and skin it and wear it as a suit?

It's honestly the easier conclusion when you really jump into looking at EVERYTHING about this. A dude in a suit is frankly not believable for the year and a suit THAT good.

For that theory you at least have to admit Bob Harmonious lied because he didn't say that.

This kills /x/

>even from the company claiming to make it

I was being sarcastic. Ape suits were as affordable then as now. Why . . . we even had fire and the wheel back then.

No it only strengthens it dude. People say Patty is wearing shoes. It's a suit with digits? That's even more insane for them to do

Only that in the OP has been accused of being a dude in suit.
People see all sort of shit around the world but there are actual apes in africa and asia.
Frar and the night are a factor, see how many owls become mothman, aliens and so on

Holy shit CONFIRMED

None can be this retarded

i do want to add, that it knew for sure the men filming it were there. hence the swiveling look.
any animal i've ever hunted that knew of my presence/caught my sent froze dead in it's tracks or straight up bolted for cover. and poof, it's gone. once spooked, they don't just walk off screen like they walked onto the screen.

Didn't they admit that it's a hoax?

>walks like a man
>swings arms like a man
>turns like a man
brainlets : "ITS A CRYPTID ANIMAL NEVER SEEN BEFORE OR SINCE ON CAMERA OR THROUGH ARCHAEOLOGY"
go back to /x/

Have you ever been to /x/?

>it's easier to think it's an undiscovered creature than a man in a suit.

Why does bigfoot have such a lard ass? Doesn't he have a gym membership? Come to think of it, why doesn't he have a butt crack? Wouldn't one of those be indispensable?

The main theory is that Patty is looking at the horses and doesn't actually notice the two until later. The one horse spooked throwing Patterson onto the ground and he had to scramble to get up and get the camera, that is why its shaky at first until he kneels on a rock.

*exhibits a compliant gate that experts have been baffled by if it is a man*
Patterson was just an expert and taught a guy to do that on uneven river earth and not fall

No

It's gait. If you can't even get that right how are we supposed to take your claims about it seriously? You're just repeating shit you saw on some cryptid site.

>exhibits a compliant gate that experts have been baffled by if it is a man
nope

I mean yes, when you really look into it which you havent I can tell. A new ape species was just found in 2017

DUDE THE GOVERNMENT FORCED THEM TO LIE
LIKE THEY WERE PROBABLY REPLACED BY REPTILIANS OR SOMETHING

Is there a more reddit opinion than MUH MAN IN A MONKEY SUIT?

Yes. It walks like it should if it were real. How did Patterson know that. Why would you do a "funny walk" if you wanted to be taken seriously and risk ruining it.

Nope and every faggot in this thread denying us our RIGHT TO BELIEVE THAT BIGFOOT IS REAL IS GODDAMNED FAGGOT!

Patterson on his death bed still believed and so does Gimlin

When you have to resort to "REDDIT!!!!" you're admitting defeat.

The science is settled. The video is real

>cant even spell gait correctly

A gate is a way to keep critters out of your yard.

I'm on mobile don't bully me with the spelling cop outs user

Patterson died only a few years later, still very much into researching Bigfoot. Gimlin basically made no money from the film but has always maintained there was no hoax.

fair enough

pretty sure those guys admitted that the log nest monster was faked too

i can buy into that. i've pissed right where i was hunting, smoked etc etc and had game come into me actually following that scent(s). but they moved with caution and any movement/noise from myself would have put it on nope the fuck out of there alert. i just can't see the elusive bigfoot shambling around like it knows what it sees and doesn't consider it a threat -as a hunter- but maybe that fucker was 1,000 years old, had bad eyesight and couldn't smell past it's own nose(or the horse scent)

It really isn't.

It was furry you fucking morons.

>Why would you do a "funny walk"

If I were wearing a clumsy uncomfortable monkey suit in the sand I might walk funny. Especially if I didn't even have a damn ass crack.

even beyond the unprovable authenticity of the video, pic related is the range of all known great apes. Somehow this one species managed to traverse so far outside of its habitable zone that it could cross the Bering strait and even in the new world never settled in an equatorial zone? Ever wonder why there are no monkeys in Russia or Canada?

Attached: map_of_apes.gif (359x270, 4K)

prove that you cannot walk that way

You bully yourself by trying way too hard to believe in retarded fantasies user

>Gimlin basically made no money from the film but has always maintained there was no hoax.
>Gimlin said that for some time, "I was totally convinced no one could fool me. And of course I'm an older man now ... and I think there could have been the possibility [of a hoax]. But it would have to be really well planned by Roger

>Ever wonder why there are no monkeys in Russia or Canada?
lol

>log nest monste
made me laugh out loud, anyway, Loch Ness may be real, and so many be Sasquatch, but the Patterson footage is a joke.

You can, that isnt the point. The point is that somehow he knew to walk that way and that it would make it more realistic.That it is unlikely that Patterson and the person in the suit would have known to do that, and be able to do it comfortably across that terrain.

Here is another detail. Right after Patterson got back to civilization he begged to get tracking dogs up there. the only reason the dogs did not make it was a storm. These were professional dogs. Now if they had made it and it was a man they would have tracked him back to a meet up spot or somewhere getting into a vehicle. It doesn't make sense. Unless Patterson created the storm

Sorry, I meant that he’s never admitted to being in on it. In all honesty he would probably gain more from explaining how they did it if it was a hoax.

Coincidence that Bob Hieronymus walks like Bigfoot. Scientists proved Bob is not human.
youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE

Least convincing proof of hoax ever

Go to bed Joe Rogan

Patterson wasn't in on it. He was set up. That's why he believed.

it's almost like if you want to convince people of a hoax, bringing along an eye witness to back up your story doesn't work if you tell them it's a hoax.

why are people so weirdly dogmatic about this?

His joints don't match. The issue isn't the walk. The meme that a person can't walk like that isn't true. The real detail is the proportions and such.

Apparently, the USSR concluded the video to be genuine. Why they even cared enough to look at it is a puzzle, but they did conclude it was real.

>You can, that isnt the point. The point is that somehow he knew to walk that way and that it would make it more realistic.
>walk like a human man
>this is somehow an impossible situation

If it ended up being a great ape you would cease to have any interest in it, you know that right? You would never be interested in 'just another animal', so if you truly think it's real and not a guy in a suit just cut to the chase already and stop giving a fuck about it.

Why don't you just claim the earth is flat too?

nessie is definitely fake. the earliest eye witness accounts of nessie back in the early 30s all describe the monster very different in appearance from person to person. one eye witness even described the monster as an albino shaggy camel that only walked on land. the instigating incident that created the buzz for the monster came from king kong being pop culture phenomenon

>the only man alive there thats still breathing says its possibly a hoax
oh no user, its actually totally real, theres 6 foot apes that walk on 2 legs and look like a man in a furry suit all over northern california

OP here. I find it fun and I do believe its legit but its still fun to argue about

I mean I wouldn't. I dont have this idea of bigfoot that some do. If it was a new species of ape that is amazing. That is what bigfoot is to me. This unknown connection to man. Not this other stuff thats inter dimensional

>Walks like Bigfoot
>black gorilla suit not brown like bigfoot
>Involved with the other hoaxers
>not convincing

>the earliest eye witness accounts of nessie back in the early 30s
Inauthentic and homosexual. Try the 6th century.

It’s fun to discuss and that image of Patty is iconic. We’ll probably never know what really happened on that sunny October afternoon over 50 years ago.

You should read the full context of that quote and not just that bit

everyone knows the earth isn't flat. that's why when you flush a toilet in australia the water circles the bowl in the opposite direction as when you flush a shitter in the USA.

>The suit creates different proportions therefore is real Bigfoot
I bet you think Godzilla is real too

Things don't live for 1400 years.

But yeah, the so-called "surgeon" (he was a gynecologist) faked that famous picture with a toy submarine.

Saint Columbo was NOT a valid eyewitness account, the guy claimed to have fought demons and monsters all over the fucking British Isles. Beyond that one account nobody had anything to say about a creature in Loch Ness until after King Kong came out.

The Loch itself is only around 10,000 years old so Nessie being some sort of remnant dinosaur seems unlikely.

Anyone can walk similar to Bigfoot.

Bob's supposed debunking of the video is bullshit. You have to be a literal Joe Rogan brainlet to think that vid you posted is disproves shit

You cant make someone shorter. Your knees will always be where your knees are. Even on stilts. His body does not match and he said no extensions were used which makes it even worse for the arm length question

>Things don't live for 1400 years.
Yes they do, but we're probably talking about many different creatures that have lived and died. It can't be just one creature. (Trees live for thousands of years.)

Stan Winston couldnt make an equal to that suit till the mid 1980's with a professional shop, unlimited budget, and being in hollywood.

The Loch has connections to the ocean deep down, user.

A dinosaur is not a tree.

There's a another problem with Loch Ness. There's not enough fish in it to support a large warm blooded reptile and too cold to support a cold blooded marine reptile.

Stan winston treated the alien autopsy video seriously and then got lodas of backlash and made fun of. So when someone brought Patty up he poo poo'd it to not face the same thing again. Also no professional wants to say they cant make something. The ones who have the balls to say it have with Patty, but many wont

Of course they believe their own video was real. Weren’t they filming the Bigfoot massacre they were doing?

>the guy claimed to have fought demons and monsters all over the fucking British Isles
He was telling the absolute truth.

Imagine being a life long con artist who is deep into debt so he sets off into the forest to look for bigfoot and finds him on the first try, securing some very valuable footage.

What a coincidence!

>If it was a new species of ape that is amazing.

Is it though? Do you even follow ancient hominid discoveries at all or study apes,chimps, etc? The saddest thing about this is that if you actually did give a shit about those areas of study you might actually be able to feel like you are participating in understanding this 'unknown connection to man', christ I hate you and idiots like you. Have you ever even touched a monkey in person? Have you ever even fucking looked at one with your real eyes?

It's a guy in a suit and it's astoundingly obvious you stupid fuck, there are so many things in this world that raise valid questions but this... even flat earthers have a better excuse to believe in their bullshit than you do.

*life long con artist dying of cancer in dire need of expensive treatments

the monster saint columbo supposedly repels from the river ness (not loch ness you dumb nigger) is depicted as a mammal like some kind of lion not a plesiosaur or sea serpent like people claim nessie is.

Yes like I said they just discovered a whole new species a couple years ago and it's very cool.

no, Stan Winston was ASSMAD about how much better Patty looked than his POTA suits, and the suits he made for Gargoyles. he spent decades trying to make a patty suit, and only stopped when he died.

You said things don't live 1400 years, they do. There's trees in Arizona that are approaching 5000 years old. And humans used to live into the high hundreds. Tortoises live how long? Now what are they? You can't imagine some very large old holdouts in the wilds of modern Earth?

Sad!

>you can't make someone shorter
Try to keep that to yourself

Attached: spawn-john-leguizamo.jpg (1024x570, 92K)

Anyone who films a thing like this if real should get money and be famous. Gimlin never made any money and that is well documented and he still defends it. There was even some bad blood between the two over how he was treated

the photo is also incredibly cropped. the uncropped photo makes the "creature" look incredibly small.
pic related

Attached: surgeons photo.jpg (640x460, 60K)

I’m fairly certain he wasn’t diagnosed with cancer until after they shot the footage.

Winston didn't work on POTA.

failed fraud is still fraud

>And humans used to live into the high hundreds.

Attached: 1558619633886.jpg (480x479, 68K)

>And humans used to live into the high hundreds
No they didn't.
Some tortoises live over a hundred, perhaps up to two. That's not 1400.

>And humans used to live into the high hundreds.

Attached: 1437666642685.png (576x592, 345K)

you don't get to cite a completely different equally bullshit myth as evidence for your bullshit myth user

despite all this, the recent DNA test conducted did find something 'surprising' but they won't elaborate until next month

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7098951/Loch-Ness-Monster-study-set-reveal-surprising-DNA-test-results-support-one-Nessie-theory.html

>No they didn't.
Yes, they did.

The only thing that was high hundreds for ancient humans was their infant mortalities.

>Failed
You honestly cannot say that. If it is a hoax it still has not been debunked. Only comments of "Well if it's fake it's really well done" by many experts. You are literally here in 2019 still talking about it. So if it is a hoax, he certainly did not fail

>Anyone can walk similar to Bigfoot.
For decades Bigfoot experts it was impossible for a human to walk like the Patterson video, proof that the film was genuine.

No, they didn't. There is no purpose in making this claim other than to mark yourself as a crackpot not worth listening to.

>dailymail

>Bigfoot experts
other morons?

>Bigfoot experts

>. And humans used to live into the high hundreds

Attached: ghostbusters.jpg (1674x2046, 463K)

he made suits for the 2001 movie, that never got used on screen because he was a annoying little asshole that even his best buddy tim burton couldnt stand.

his ape suit designs were trash, and the reworking of his PROVE THE PG PATTY FILM A HOAX efforts.

>Some tortoises live over a hundred, perhaps up to two. That's not 1400.
You keep ignoring trees.

The ones on the vanguard are always called crackpots. Keep it up.

>evolved to have flat feet and be nomadic

......uh-oh

Trees are not animals.

Slaying aquatic monsters if a very common trope in hagiographies and legends, that should not be taken as evidence whatsoever.

No, I don't, because trees are not animals. There is no animal that lives for 1400 years, let alone lives in 1400 years in an environment not big enough to sustain it, without detection.

>The beast approached him, but Columba made the sign of the cross and said: "Go no further. Do not touch the man. Go back at once."[18] The creature stopped as if it had been "pulled back with ropes" and fled, and Columba's men and the Picts gave thanks for what they perceived as a miracle.[18]
What a good Christian monster.

Please get over yourself.

>evolved
you don't really believe that, do you?

Kevin Nash was raped in the summer of 1992

Now you're moving the goalpost.

Attached: niiiiiice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Greenland Sharks live ~400 years, but mostly because they're barely alive to begin with.

Nessie must be a tree, then. It's only logical.

Glad you cleared that up for everyone. :)

>And humans used to live into the high hundreds

Attached: you can't make this shit up.gif (280x204, 1.89M)

This came about because you deliberately pretended to believe "things" referred to animals or plants, which apparently has some relevance for your mythic animal monster in a lake.

Now you prove you're 15.

Attached: jorge.gif (386x217, 1.06M)

As an ectotherm living in a just-above-freezing environment, the Greenland shark has the lowest swim speed and tail-beat frequency for its size across all fish species, which most likely correlates with its very slow metabolism and extreme longevity. It swims at a leisurely 1.22 km/h (0.76 mph).
It's that DMV scene from Zooptopia.

Careful, your drool.

This is the same person. Rules for thee, none for me.

>wahh no mommy I'm losing

Now you prove you're 5.

>absolutely no evidence provided whatsoever
lol classic /x/

inb4 muh bible

Proof dump incoming. Just try to disprove what’s coming reddit chucks

Attached: 9B3F01FC-0F85-4927-B08B-F02786D41236.gif (1030x844, 2.16M)

Who let all these Jewish normies in here?

Attached: 8F5EDE57-2B94-4646-9C21-C3AD591E71DE.gif (656x223, 134K)

Try to cram in a few more buzzwords. It might make you more credible.

Cringe

Attached: 75D6008A-52B5-46AF-8110-E3401A605781.gif (434x164, 87K)

David Attenborough believes that if any monster could be real, it's the yeti. Giant apes were real, and only died out relatively recently.

Attached: AAAC9AF2-8FE6-44DB-B9A3-DFFAD021FEA1.gif (185x230, 115K)

I think your logic is problematic, sweaty.

Attached: D4522DD4-9DE3-4B3A-B1D5-A27982D4A9FA.gif (431x275, 80K)

Attached: y0qmu84g.jpg (728x656, 66K)

bigfoot? moar like big boobs amirite

>implying bigfoot isnt the spooker
You cant spook the spooker

>That story on monster quest of the couple on the island that needed a river plane to get to
>Bigfoot was throwing shit at their cabin and terrorizing them

Attached: 883.png (900x900, 1.61M)

The thing that convinced me that it was real was its boobs jiggling. No joke they wouldn't have ever thought to put that in a suit.

the real redpill is that sasquatch is a forest spirit

based teepee nigger

This. I just can’t believe a couple of cowboys would think to be that detailed.

nah. patterson was a bigfoot enthusiast and was aware of the 1955 roe sighting, which reported breasts. on the left of this pic is anillustration representing the roe sighting, published in 1959. patterson actually plagiarised this illustration in his own bigfoot book. on the right is an illustration made by the daughter of the guy who had the 1955 sighting

on the left another patterson illustration showing breasts

Attached: 1966patterson4gp.jpg (500x374, 33K)

>super elusive animal has gone undetected in an inhabited area for centuries
>looks back, sees a bunch of people and horses, doesn't change gait or act any differently at all
hmmmmmm

It's 2 people one on a horse and one off. Go on a wild safari dude.

above: the original 1959 illustration. below: patterson's 1966 copy

Attached: Mort-Künstler-Patterson.jpg (471x626, 72K)

for me, the fact that we don't have any footage now despite the ubiquity of smart phones pretty much debunks the existence of big foot.

Leviathan and behemoth sightings are going to happen more and more during Jacobs trouble

You really think those are little green men from mars? Those are the chariots of the most high and theyre making their presence shown more because we're in the end times

I remember loving /x/ 9 years ago
the current state is so terrible and sad
fucking normies invading the internet, now you have all those soccer moms posting about succubi, I'm an angel AmA and the other half is schizo posting

macaques live in cold mountains in Japan and N. Africa and the Himalayas.

its not the cameras or the photographers its just that Bigfoot is blurry

Patts is better honestly. Looks better. Anyway i don't get the whole hubbalo about him making a very basic assumption of a female bigfoot having boobs. Like it's just a normal Bigfoot with boob lines. It's not some out there new concept.

Just last week I saw a horse with two heads and two bodies,

Dude you'd just say it's digital and easily manipulated if you did see it. Bigfoots don't exist in town. They're in the remote middle of nowhere. You don't get how fucking empty Canada and America can be. How deep the woods go. Nobody is out there

forgot pic

Attached: nu5510d308.jpg (750x373, 56K)

Ever try to take a picture of the moon with your phone? It looks good with your eyes but on the camera it turns small and blurry and no details

When you really look into it with actual logic, you will come to conclusion that it's most likely.... a man in a fur suit

Well since you've looked into it why hasn't anyone recreated said suit even using 2019 materials

Bigfoot is probably not a real thing, at least not anymore, but dinosaurs still exist in remote locations.

Yes chickens do exist.

Yeah I think non-American posters have a difficult time grasping just how much open space we still have here. I went backpacking with friends in the Adirondack mountains in New York a few years ago and we didn’t see another person for four whole days.

because all the """"""detail"""""" is just film grain and light

You can still find Bigfoot in the Northwest territories, Yukon, Nunavut, and Alaska. You can usually spot their territories with the classic bigfoot "teepees", trees that have been uprooted and planted upside down, and branches of trees that have been bent and snapped at about 8-10 feet off the ground.

Attached: bigfoot teepee.jpg (1600x1200, 681K)

See now you are outing you havent looked into it. The PGF isnt even grainy. And that is using 1st gen copies.

youtube.com/watch?v=eD8XSQbayXs

No, large sauropods exist deep in the jungles along the Congo River basin, among other places. Mokele Mbembe is what they call it, and they're not talking about alligators, elephants, or hippopotamus.

This. Smartphone cameras are amazing for close range point and shoot but quickly decline in quality when you try to zoom in on something far away.

And from Irkutsk, Siberia down to the Gobi and Kyrgyzstan and the Himalayas they have sightings of the yeti many times while herding yaks and goats. Yetis (like Bigfoot) spend their time on the high ground and hunt mostly at night. They keep watch for humans and other predators during the day while most of them sleep and they tend to move if they see anyone approach. At night they hunt in packs and are incredibly silent and adapted to their surroundings and can live in freezing temperatures without fires.

Attached: yeti prints.jpg (700x467, 42K)

I used to watch river monsters and I do think some big shits out there but you need to keep in mind how oxygen density has changed since dinos

I have personally seen a Yowie in a national park not incredibly distant from a populated area.
They are real and they look something like this and they ARE NOT simply very tall and hairy Aborigines.

Attached: 15986151.jpg (959x1041, 152K)

Yeah, but I still think there's some ancient stragglers out there, and who knows, maybe some of them adapted to the post-flood atmosphere.

>use to listen to Coast to Coast early morning on weekends
>they always talked about supernatural stuff
>truckers always call in to talk about their Bigfoot stories

It was always interesting stuff.

Attached: 1559788676134.webm (800x438, 671K)

How do you know it was a critter and not a hairy man? I want to believe and I want more information.

Astonishing legends 6 part PGF series is comfy. Part 5 is an interview with a hollywood suit guy and film worker. They also interview another guy who wore a detailed suit in that land of the lost movie.

Attached: Manitoba samsquatch signs.png (480x646, 585K)

I have a pretty good grasp on the Gifford pinchot national forest in Washington. Most fuckers would get lost easily. Its huge.

t. Someone who has many relatives who have seen bigfoot and leprechaun type niggas.

Attached: Manitoba samsquatch signs2.png (868x645, 1.22M)

that's not what gates do

Attached: bigfoot teepee manitoba.png (486x645, 615K)

or the story was bs

Literally Guts.

Tall manlike creature seen while on a family outing near The Pas
YEAR: 2007
SEASON: Spring
MONTH: May
PROVINCE: Manitoba
LOCATION DETAILS: Near Clearwater Lake Prov. Park.
Specific location withheld to protect the witness.
NEAREST TOWN: The Pas
NEAREST ROAD: Hwy 10 and Clearwater Lake Hwy
OBSERVED: I am reporting on behalf of my son. He is a very truthful child. He has never been able to forget what he saw that day so we have decided to report to the organization about the encounter for the benefit of research.
My son was out in the forest, as he loves to do, near Clearwater Lake that spring day in 2007. Most of the time he does not become separated from family, but this time he did lose track of them, they were not to far off but missed the sighting. Also note, this is the time of year when you easily reach into the stream and grab fish right out of the water. Anyways, he stopped at the entrance of the trail that leads into a wooded area. He clearly saw a very tall manlike creature scraping on tree with both hands then pounding with one hand raised upward. The sound was loud. With a very human like action he paused, turned his head and body and looked at the boy. My son became shocked, cried and left the trail area having viewed the manlike creature within a couple of minutes. His description is that creature was almost approx... the height of our living room ceiling (8 ft.) as I asked him to use a comparison. When asked if male or female, he couldn't be sure but stated possibly male. He was dark, black, long and/or medium hair that appeared dirty, short hair on face but not covering the eyes or mouth areas, slightly peaked head but still rounded, I asked him to draw a shape and it looked like an upside down between a V and U. He also remembers the massive arms and hunched over appearance. Sometimes he is unwilling to talk about it.

Attached: bigfoot teepee manitoba2.jpg (600x800, 227K)

You're right. No human being could stack twigs like that.

Venkman! Venkman!

Good posts man

youtube.com/watch?v=UkP4bZKCHE8
Movie has yet to be refuted.

Isn't that just a bear?

lol