Damn, white people be crazy

Damn, white people be crazy

Attached: 83B19489-6264-430D-A363-1C22F11196EF.jpg (1382x2048, 3.75M)

>Damn, cringy mentally ill neopagan larpers be crazy
ftfy

Attached: 1558661821948.jpg (774x850, 102K)

>swedes have literally one festive celebration of their own
>even that is oppressive and somehow overly white supremacist

Jesus christ (((progressives)))'

The ultimate goal is to bring white people down. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Looks boring as fuck. Even if there's blood it'll be tame and for dadless pussy neckbeards.

This gets in theaters but I have to be on fucking Netflix! I want to shit down their throats.

Attached: terrifier-2-1024x630.jpg (1024x630, 50K)

I hate A24’s pretentious flicks too, but your Terrifier shilling just reminds me of the marketers who tried to shill that piece of shit The Void on here and make me never want to watch it.

Based and redpilled

Is it some Shakespeare adaptation?

Americans shouldn't be allowed to make movies about things outside America or things not closely related to America

Attached: 1560114329770.gif (700x1060, 1.23M)

Why do they want this?

I wonder who could possibly be behind this attempt to stigmatize European traditionalism?

Imagine my shock at this coincidence.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190619-002909_Chrome.jpg (1020x774, 289K)

Predict the review headlines
>”Midsommar offers a chilling and bold perspective into the bizarre culture of white nationalism”

I can already see the redditarded americans referencing this movie whenever midsummer is mentioned in the future

24 hours of sunlight isn't good for the mental health.

>white people down.
Stop using their words you idiot.
I'ts European.

Why would a white person mock his own culture?

most of these people actually don't realize they want it, and those that do don't know why. it's just a mental epidemic.
at any given time in history, masses of people believe something like this, and the crime isn't the racism or the scientism or whatever trend it is that is grabbing their minds superficially. it's the belief that they've really figured it out.
>oh, everyone who is racist is evil and stupid, and everyone who isn't is good, or can at least be managed.
>oh, everyone who is black is stupid and violent, and everyone who is white is good or manageable. got it.

Read Culture of Critique.
Read The Controversy of Zion.

Midsommar = white people bad
The witch = white people be crazy
It comes at night = interracial relationships
Hereditary = Arab son

Huh so this is the power of a24 huh

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

Whites are the only group that has any serious belief in freedom. Once the whites are gone, the globalists can implement their international statist-marxist agenda without any resistance. So long as there are any major white population left, they remain an obstacle to global disarmament of civilians, censorship, abolition of private property, etc.

Because that white person's nerves are dead and the only feeling they have anymore is the fleeting contentment one gets when they burn something and gaze into the fire. Just so happens the most politically correct target is white culture

Yeah, I've definitely never heard of black people being proponents of freedom or anything like that.

>dude wicker man but it's in sweden

Jordan Peele says it’s better than The Wicker Man.

Aster said He’s against political correctness in interviews though and made a film of a black guy being sexually abused by his son in grad school

Y’all white people is devils

>Dude, wickerman but muh women

Black people's conception of "freedom" is free stuff from big daddy government. Even though they, and other minorities, claim to hate cops and "the man" a detailed analysis of their political views indicates they really like Federal handouts and control.

who cares?

He’s the master of modern horror so I think he knows better than you.

>faggots itt pretending white people aren't up to creepy as fuck shit
Blame all the joos you want and you’re probably not wrong but you guys are into some weird stuff and it’s almost always going on in the woods.

Attached: BAAB8560-A8A0-437A-AD0C-C74870A6BD18.jpg (540x771, 71K)

he's the master of jack shit

why are mutts obsessed with protecting the nordic countries?

Attached: jews fear pagans.jpg (905x787, 238K)

"Every fucking time"

You're a retarded dumb piece of shit.
I'm being nice here.

Where do I start with paganism? The only knowledge I have on it is from viewing images of nature on here, seems like that's a key part of it but outside of that I'm clueless on how it works/goes.

did this leak?

Only the script.