Why are White people so obsessed with discussing Black Male Homosexuality on film?

Why are White people so obsessed with discussing Black Male Homosexuality on film?

Attached: 280B011F-39F7-43A5-B816-57CD9C585C3A.jpg (640x473, 29K)

Ah yes, (((white))) ""people"".

White people pretend to like them while blacks are repulsed by fags.

The people who run Netflix are scared of the the power of the black man.

same reason they always put black comedians in drag

They enjoy watching minorities suffer to feel better about how woke they are. That's literally what it boils down to.

Obsessed? You seem to be the one who’s obsessed retard

Dilate.

Why are you posting it?
Get this gay nigger shit out of here

Because there a massive facade of masculinity and machismo when it comes to blacks in media. They were always the big strong tough guys, the manly badasses. Black homosexuality was only used for comedic effect. Now that there's more black homosexuality and femininity in the media being played totally straight (pun not intended), white people are loving it since it's subverting their expectations.

Moonlight was directed and written by a homosexual nigger and funded by the jews at A24

just imagine jews as white people with the most white guilt

I bet more white people saw this "black" film than black people. Blacks hate fags. For all their faults, this is one issue they are largely on the right side of.

Everyone hates fags but jews and women so I'm not impressed by this based black opinion

Blacks pretend to hate fags, homosexuality is most common in black men and it's insane how many of them are on the down low

Why do you think white people pitched these scripts?

Attached: 1560691829813.jpg (700x700, 196K)

Why is the ‘down low brotha’ stereotype so prevalent then?

Go to the wikipedia page and read who is behind it

Literally all niggers and jews

Precisely because the black community is so homophobic. Gay black men are less likely to come out as gay and more willing to put on a beard because in the black community it's frowned upon. Where in the white community they are dressing their sons in dresses and fags feel more free

This may seem like a support of not judging gay people but in fact we need to go further back where being a fag results in prison or even death. Preferably kill them all.

>niggers and jews
so.. not white people?

Correct, I misunderstood your meaning

precisely because it's seen as shameful you moron

white people know they have to pretend to like both blacks and fags so they combine them as revenge.

Because white men have a long lasting inferiority complex to black men, going back all the way to slavery and racism. Where during lynchings and punishments they would castrate black men first usually. So seeing black men portrayed as effeminate and/or homosexual makes them feel much more comfortable, and soothes their egos.

Attached: 1500613444769.jpg (978x1000, 271K)

It is well known how rampant homophobia is among the black community. Even the gay ones don't call themselves gay, but rather, "men who has sex with men". Hip hop was able to get away with homophobia for a while because of the race card, but as the progressive train starts to gain speed, not even black people can be uncomfortable with homosexuality anymore.

Attached: wrwwr.jpg (615x533, 126K)

If you believe that jews, who control the media, are running a campaign across all forms of entertainment to belittle and emasculate white men, how do you explain these sorts of works?
You only need to look at the trajectory of hip hop to see the rampant feminization of black men over the last decade. Bunch of wimpy looking sad acts whose aggression begins and ends at twitter spats.

>white
jewish*

White leftists/liberals are racists that want to emasculate blacks.

Aren't African American males proven to be the biggest homophobes, "transphobes", the group most abusive towards women, etc? Also, I am under the impression that a lot of American blacks really hate jews.

This. Remember they tried to do Dave Chappelle after he refused to dress like a woman.

Most black men are closeted homos tho.

Why are Black people so obsessed with discussing White Male Heterosexuality on film?

they now see they cant just feminize the white men & leave the niggers to their own devices so now they turning their guns on niggers dont worry when all of your men is feminized we "ISLAM" will walk in & take over when they jews dig their own grave

Attached: islamicthinkerswhphoto.jpg (1482x1322, 356K)

Am I supposed to believe the social commentary of a 12 year old?

It's whites jewish people are white

White liberals only like the idea of black people. Black homophobia and sexism bothers them.

>jewish people are white

It's women. Black communities have a much more severe taboo against homosexuality than white ones, and women love to test masculinity to its breaking point, therefore you get a bunch of women producers and consumers reveling in this collective faggoty anti-nigga fantasy. Just as well, reveling in the fact that they're allowed to.
tl;dr Basically it's 50 Shades fascination, but in reverse.

niggers are control by the media & they have been feed faggotry for the past 20 years so pretty soon hating fags wont be a thing

Two birds with one stone, you get both an ethnic minority and sexual minority in one, this pleases the representation obsessed white leftie.

Huge winners of the oppression olympics. Only black ""female"" trannys can compare.

>2 movies
>obssesed

why are white people so obsessed with the power dynamics inherent in capeshit.?
Doesn't your pointless 9to5 give you enough meaning in life?? Do you feel dis-empowered?

Don't underestimate the power of straight up community tradition, especially when it comes to black people. They tend to form strong group bonds through closely shared beliefs and practices. Big families of many generations living under the same roof, homogeneous neighborhoods, gangs, religion, etc. Homophobia won't disappear that easily.

But i thought They were emasculating whites.
Tell me what to think

Is black mirror any good? I completely ignored the first one, watched an episode of the Miley Cyrus season. Is it like a dark version of Hannah Montana where Miley plays a popstar but doesn't have the option to keep her identity a secret? I know there's something about some weird girl and some AI toy thing.

>*complains*
>"don't you dare give feedback or a solution!
Being a nigger and trans really makes you retarded, huh?

why arent capri pants acceptable for guys to wear?