Tom Cruise's IRON MAN Movie From 2004

Would you have watched it, Yea Forums?

>Inventor Tony Stark (Tom Cruise) is the estranged son of weapons manufacturer Howard Stark.
>Tony left Howard’s company, Stark Industries, because he refused to weaponize his greatest creation, the Repulsor technology.
>Tony’s ex-girlfriend, CIA agent Bethany Cabe (Famke Janssen), informs him that someone is supplying criminal organization Rising Dawn with weapons based on his designs.
>Tony finds out that Howard’s business partner Justin Hammer is Rising Dawn’s benefactor, but is severely wounded in a car explosion before alerting the authorities.
>Tony’s best friend and Stark Industries’ chief of security James Rhodes (Jamie Foxx) extracts him to a secret workshop where they build the Iron Man armor together so Tony can stop Rising Tide.
>Bethany learns that Hammer was framed and the true mastermind is Howard, who is planning to assassinate the President of the United States in order to seize control of the country.
>Iron Man saves the President, but is captured by Howard, who reverse-engineers the Iron Man armor before Tony is rescued by Bethany and Rhodes.
>On Howard's orders, Rising Dawn attacks Washington, D.C. with Repulsor-based weapons, and Iron Man leads the military in battle against them.
>Meanwhile, Bethany is kidnapped by Howard, now piloting the War Machine armor.
>Tony disables Rising Dawn’s weapons with a secret kill switch that he had programmed into his designs, then leaves to rescue Bethany.
>Howard kills Bethany, leading to a vicious fight that ends with Tony defeating him, but sparing his life.
>Howard tries to kill Tony nevertheless, but his suit malfunctions and explodes.
>Tony becomes CEO of Stark Industries and turns it into a humanitarian enterprise dedicated to righting Howard's wrongs.
>Aided by Rhodes, Tony sets out to keep protecting the world as Iron Man.

The script was written by David Hayter ("X-Men 2") and Nick Cassevetes ("The Notebook") was slated to direct.

Attached: I am Iron Man.png (819x476, 451K)

Sounds like absolute kino.

If Famke dies in it I'm there

>Famke Janssen

Attached: 1549455753286.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Ya'll gay.

Attached: Famke Janssen.jpg (820x1023, 105K)

>David Hayter ("X-Men 2")
based Snake

Sounds like absolute shit. Glad he never did this and focused on all other kinds of movies instead.

>Tony fighting Howard
This is retarded, who wrote it?

>tom cruise in comic book superhero shit
thanks god he dodged the bullet

I bet it got cancelled because Cruise demanded a real suit be made so he could do his own stunts in it

It was actually because he wanted his face being seen at all times.

kek

>Rising Dawn

Attached: 1492138532093.jpg (1074x920, 148K)

he can't grow decent scruff, how could he pull off Tonys goatee?

Solid Snake

more likely because famke jansen is a foot and a half taller than him

We have had 3 Iron Man movies and 1 cancelled one and not in one script was fin fang foom referenced. Why are they such pussies that they won't use him?

Kill yourself faggot scum

Kill yourself faggot scum

seething

faggot queer scum

killian (aka. the "real" mandarin) breathed fire at don cheeto in iron man 3. that was a reference

No, the studio did. They wanted Iron Man to have a transparent faceplate so Cruise's face could be visible during the action scenes.

Attached: Kinda' like this.png (647x625, 478K)

That never stopped him before.

>>Tony disables Rising Dawn’s weapons with a secret kill switch that he had programmed into his designs
What's the point, then, and why was their first idea to stop this "let's build some power armor that I will personally pilot".

No. But DC should have cast him as the Hal Jordan Green Lantern around the same period.

tl;dr lol

This sounds absolutely fucking retarded

>scientology shill thread dedicated to keeping their tax evasion cult figurehead in the public's perception despite being a waning star who mostly makes sequels to franchises that were popular a decade or more ago
When did YOU realize that Cruise is a psyop, Yea Forums?

Tom Cruise is the biggest movie star in the world, user.

>posted from a Scientology workgroup computer

Cope harder.

I'm surprised that particular piece of faggot slang made it into your prepared responses this fast.

COPE

I guess they don't teach you to improvise though, eh? The lack of banter is the telltale sign of a plant.

Sounds neat.