THEY GOT A PEPPER BAR

THEY GOT A PEPPER BAR

Attached: 15038192719181.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvHsHVyumoE
youtu.be/P3QK-32bxgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what were they thinking

Lynchian

Internet meme marketing adopted way too early.

Absolutely based

Advertisers were more original and open minded back then.

You do realize this was one of the most successful ad campaigns of its era, right? It's also what cemented in my mind that good music or artwork is not always good advertising.

Nigga they went out of business because of this

That and this gay shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ

They were going out of business even if they never aired this

There were like 4 Quiznos around me and they're all gone. I miss them, they're on par with Penn Station for me. But everybody was turned off by the fucking rats on tv

mmm toasty

Attached: salomon.jpg (320x177, 22K)

It was memorable as fuck for sure, but it didn't help them sell sandwiches. Which is what an ad is supposed to do.

I've been to multiple quiznos, none of them had a pepper bar

There are still Quiznos in my area, NorCal, they have pepper bars.
Never cared for them when there superior local delis and Arby's close by.

Is it ad advertising if I still occasionally think about it 15 years later?

Quiznos was like 90% bread. I hated that shit

Same, but on the other hand I also think of the repugnant singing rats with human teeths and suddenly my hunder goes away.

>tfw you realize Quiznos died where these motherfuckers live but you still have multiple Quiznos around you

Attached: 1295577335778.gif (283x310, 670K)

from what I understand they mainly died because Quiznos corporate didn't want to play nice with it's franchisees, not because people weren't buying their sandwiches

The marketing campaign was a success and suddenly every single subway within 5 zipcodes had toasters when none of them used to.

You're lucky. I actually really like quiznos and dont have one anymore

They were thinking "make people remember Quiznos" and it worked.
I still remember this commercial.

yea sounds like they forced them to buy from this one supplier who overcharged so there was no reason to run them any more

I went to quiznos once and it was sloppy dogshit. Glad they all closed down in my state.

F.

I live in the state they started in and they are pretty good. Still running strong.

>It's been revealed. Helena Cain and Gina Inviere are lovers. Brought to you by Quiznos. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm... Toasty!

Truly the end of an era, but it was for the best cause even back then I wanted to kill myself every time this ad ran.

Quiznos is kino because it was in Nathan For You

youtube.com/watch?v=AvHsHVyumoE

And because of retarded design decisions that didn’t let you see the toppings, plus they were expensive, and shitty

Well I think it was poor franchisee support like this guy says:
youtu.be/P3QK-32bxgw

These gross little things didn't make me want to eat their subs, it made me sick to my stomach.

Yes if your thinking about it doesn't result in you going there

subway franchises are retarded. they are the niggers of franchise restaurants. any retard with a SBA loan can start one. they will let you open 5 subways in the same minimall strip

Canuck here, usually franchises fail here and keep going elsewhere. I honestly had no idea Quiznos was going out of business, there's still 4 in my city.

Isn't this the same guy who did
>SPOOOOOOOOOOOON
>GUAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
???

havent seen one in ny in ages but when i went to philly last year i saw like 10+ all the way thru pennsylvania.

theyre def not out of biz