Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN 4

Since Yea Forums fooled themselves into believing Marvel was releasing it in comic form, let's take a look at what the latest draft of the script before Raimi pulled out of the project and Sony cancelled the whole thing.

>Five years after SPIDER-MAN 3.
>Peter Parker continues to protect New York City as Spider-Man, capturing several petty criminals such as The Rhino, The Prowler, Shocker, Stilt-Man and Mysterio.
>Peter works as Dr. Curt Connors' assistant at Empire State University. Connors is working on a serum based on reptile DNA to restore his lost arm.
>Mary-Jane Watson breaks up with Peter to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles, and he begins dating one of Connors’ students, Felicia Hardy, who discovers his secret identity.
>Felicia’s adoptive father Adrian Toomes buys the Daily Bugle from newly-retired J. Jonah Jameson and supports Spider-Man.
>Toomes is secretly a criminal mastermind who has designed an advanced wingsuit to take over New York’s criminal underworld, using the newspaper as a cover for his activities by publically crusading against the mysterious “Vulture”.
>Peter learns the Vulture’s identity and also discovers that Felicia’s late biological father was his old partner and a famous cat burglar.
>Spider-Man battles the Vulture, who ultimately dies. Felicia forgives Peter, but breaks up with him and moves to Europe to follow into her father’s footsteps as Black Cat.
>Jameson can’t adjust to retirement and buys back the Daily Bugle.
>Peter ends alone, but determined to fight on.
>Post-credits scene with Connors testing the serum on himself and transforming into the Lizard, setting up SPIDER-MAN 5, which would conclude Raimi’s series.

Tobey Maguire, J.K. Simmons, Rosemary Harris and Dylan Baker were set to return, while Kirsten Dunst only agreed to appear in a minor role. Anne Hathaway and John Malkovich were in advanced talks to play Felicia and Toomes before Raimi's departure, and Bruce Campbell would cameo as Mysterio.

Attached: Spider-Man 4.png (1267x1020, 2.05M)

>Anne Hathaway was in advanced talks to play Black Cat

Funny how things turn out.

Attached: Catwoman.jpg (640x768, 82K)

Kino

Amy Pascal ruined Raimis spider-man.

>Set Up Doc Conners for 3 films
>Still don't do Lizard till 5th film

lizard is not worth this hype.

>post-credit scene
Nice try, but that's MCUck shit

god I would fucking kill another human being with my bare hands to see anne hathaway in a blonde wig and constrained in a hypersexualized black cat suit, I am not joking I would personally toss an entire lifetime of someone else's memories and experiences into the void and leave their family shattered just to see her and be able to jack my fat little dry circumcised 5 inch monster

The script was written in 2010, well after the MCU popularized them.

Raimi didn't want to do the Lizard, it was the writer's idea since it was what fans expected after three movies' worth of Dr. Connors appearances.

It's very likely that had the project moved forward Raimi would've scrapped that whole subplot.

Attached: Curt Connors.jpg (398x329, 47K)

They should have Tobey come back as an Spider Man. Have it where he’s retired, can’t shoot webs organically anymore but makes the web slingers to compensate.

I’ll tee that over the twink they got now

just wait for the multiverse to be introduced ;) Holland and Tobey fighting together

Never gonna happen.

Holland? Are you retarded? Or just fuking gay?

>116832630
dcucks still seething

They almost did the lizard in spider-man 2, with Spidey and doc ock teaming up to fight him in the end. They dropped the lizard, kept conners and kept conners for part 3. Raimi was interested in it, but didn't like trying to juggle multiple villains. Sony wanted more in each film. Funny that ASM went to focus on lizard solely and we got 4 action set pieces centered on the lizard.

Could’ve been kino

That's wrong. Doctor Octopus was always the main villain of Spider-Man 2, with Black Cat as a supporting villain and the groundwork for the Lizard being laid pretty much as in the Spider-Man 4 script, with Connors working on the serum and testing it on himself in the end with disastrous results.

>They almost did the lizard in spider-man 2, with Spidey and doc ock teaming up to fight him in the end
>That's wrong. Doctor Octopus was always the main villain of Spider-Man 2

The first statement in no way contradicts the following statement. There's concept art for spider-man 2 of the lizard. Doc Ock was always the main villain. The story was Ock and Conners were friends and Spidey teams up with Ock to help save their mutual friend from his transformation. It got dropped during development.

>Peter and MJ break up AGAIN and she moves away

Great payoff to three movie's worth of build-up.

It's just your typical nonsensical-superhero-flick-breakup (AKA the actress wanted more money and they needed to write her out)

Fun Fact: Spider-Man 3 originally had an after credits scene that featured a Carnage teaser. It's basically been deleted from history now though, and is dangerously close to being lost media.

Bullshit.

Constantine had a post-credit scene back in 2005

Yes I WANT this . Tobey still is in good shape and disney would pay him a good sum .

See this is from April this year he looks good, can still wear the suit.

Attached: tobey-maguire-and-otis-maguire-out-and-about-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10220879e.jpg (1098x1500, 214K)

Tobey is an asshole to work with, and, as much as Yea Forums memes about it, there just isn't that much of an audience for a revival of Raimi's movies.

who cares. we're not the ones working with tobey. tom would have to deal with him. it's good experience, he'd learn to work with all sorts of people . make him a stronger performer. it's a challenge

Didn't know Connor's was related to George Lincoln Rockwell

You underestimate nostalgia. Hell, that webbed 4 tweet trended all day on social media and it blew up on the internet. Interest is still there and if they market it right, could make $1 billion.

Venom was obliterated in Spider-Man 3. I don't even see how they were planning a spin-off movie since you Eddie Brock literally turn into a skeleton.

Why didn’t Tobey voice old Spidey in Spider-Verse?

They thought it'd be too "confusing", but that's what they thought about doing at first.