Netflix study

>The Office is the most watched show on the platform
>Friends in 2nd place, half of The Office viewership
>Frasier had the lowest ratings of any show in the sitcom category
>Netflix considering dropping it for The Big Bang Theory, which just finished its final season

Why don't millennials like Frasier?

Attached: frasier-kelsey-grammer-1552497904.jpg (1800x1800, 455K)

I didn't enjoy it during it's initial run, but am giving it another chance due to its all white cast.

20 year olds tend to lean towards more low brow humor, which is why office US is more popular than the UK one as well. Frasier is also more popular in the UK too i believe.

It's too high brow. I mean, Frasiers puns alone require a very high class taste in humor.

>big bang
>bazoopers

Figures.

Fraiser is one of those shows women will NEVER understand

Which makes it so annoying that it's not on the UK Netflix

Attached: freasier dvd 2.jpg (1950x2979, 1.06M)

>Why don't millennials like Frasier?
I liked it even as a kid [even though I didn't fully understand what was going on all the time] Show got better as I grew older.
The rest of the stats you listed are no fucking surprise to me. Fucking netflix fags

its kino and there are almost no black people for the majority of the early seasons, which are the most kino.

will this show ever get a proper HD release?

I'm looking to start one of the ``classic'' shows soon. Should it be Cheers or Fraiser or something else? *M*A*S*H* is another possibility.

Frasier or mash.
You could choose according to jim

Frasier S1-7 is the best television of the last 30 years

Listen to it's not an exaggeration at all. It's a serious shame that it gets such low viewership on their platform.

netflix is for people with trash taste. it's not a surprise they don't like frasier but do like friends.

Never seen Friends, or Frasier. Never a single episode.

MASH is good early on, but gets EXTREMELY preachy about halfway through. Once they started leaving out extras to save cash, it goes downhill fast.
Good 70's shows, try Soap, or WKRP in Cincinatti. Same for Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, Second City, stuff like that.

I'm and I don't need any more replies.

I've been convinced to watch Frasier S01-S07 next. The hype-train is real, and I hope it runs me over.

I watched Frasier when it was on air, and I don't feel a need to watch it again.

the women who watch the office would be aghast at all of the jokes made about roz being a slut

The Larry Sanders Show is the pinnacle of American comedy

$50 for one copy of sleepy hollow
That's a bit pricey.

do you have a problem with women?

sounds like you have a problem with being a disgusting slut.

it's good apart from niles, martin, gil, bulldog, daphne, daphne's mother, daphne's fat slimey hideous jew fiancee, any of martin's girlfriends.
it should have just been frasier, and he should have won the girls and not had bad luck sometimes.

The television show, and that might be the entire series if that does say Seasons 1-4.