When this movie eventually gets re-made, how will they make it more modern?

When this movie eventually gets re-made, how will they make it more modern?

Attached: they-live.jpg (850x505, 312K)

by making it suck

they'll make the sunglasses into an app

female lead, sunglasses will reveal proto-rapists and incels

Everything wholesome will say:"We have to keep the black man down!"

Casting Jennifer Lawrence as Nada

Attached: oscar-they-live-selfie.jpg (426x254, 32K)

It will star the rock, traditional American values and white culture will be construed as the evil messages revealed.

This was my first thought too, and it makes me sad

As user said the sunglasses will be an IPhone app, Roddy Pipers character will be black or a girl and "They" will be racist white males

He's black and the messages are all to keep him down(all blacks are ethno-narcissists)

Never gonna happen while Spielberg is alive. Spielberg/Amblin has that shit locked down hard. Spielberg doesn't let his shit get remade. Same for Zemeckis. They don't need the money, which is usually the reason for reboots/remakes, and they won't allow someone to remake their vision, their egos won't allow it.

Only if the make the shapshifting aliens (((them))), but it will never get made.

Wtf are you on? Spielberg had nothing to do with They Live.

Keith David will eat the trash can

Oh, i saw Fox, and thought it was just another Back To The Future thread.

Go fuck yourself anyway.

How did this movie get made? It made Citizen Kane look like a meandering indictment in comparison. Literally the most on the nose movie I’ve ever seen.

If they did remake it there would be some woke bullshit about patriarchy, fat shaming, and white privilege. It would star a bunch of single moms, black lesbians, trannies etc.

The correct version would be to expose how "woke" politics are just another tool of the illuminati.

Protag will be black.
Aliens are not (((elites))) but rednecks, racists, and Trump supporters, because of course they're the ones who run America.
Message will be about bringing down "White Supremacy."

Basically it would be like The Matrix, which was basically They Live for nerds, sexual fetishists, and POCs.

>Oh, i saw Fox
kys druggie nigger

Absolutely brilliant reddlt post complete with reddlt spacing. Here is the reddlt doubling down and reddlt insults compounded by the reddlt aimlessness. It’s written in the most reddlt style, composed of reddlt capitalization and reddit punctuation, in addition to the aforementioned reddlt spacing. In full display is the reddlt inability to read, and the reddlt inability to comprehend, blooming into an absolutely reddlt projection.

Oh and obviously the black protag's sidekick will be a blonde woman.

Fun fact if you have ever seen yms's review of they live he unironically thinks this is what the original was about, he thinks the aliens represent republicans.

The aliens are supposed to be the capitalist elite so it makes sense why he would say that since the conservative party is all about shilling for Israel and unregulated capitalism.

1. They won't
2. If they did, they'd make whatever is seen through the glasses some oppressive thing like: "I want to put the black woman down"

That's how all liberals view media. They always see (in satire) the bad guys as the Conservatives.

obsessed

imagine being this sensitive a snowflake

>"PUT ON THE HAT!"

Protag will be black and all the hidden monsters will be symbolic of systematic or everyday racism.