Who else is excited for Batwoman?

youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

It looks damn good.

Just imagine Cartman from southpark singing: "I'm a wooomaann!"

Attached: ruby-rose-batwoman.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

what's the point of the wig?

Aerodynamics

10/10 costume, would watch if it wasn't on the cw

Seriously why the fuck is anybody surprised that a Greg Berlanti show based on a comic is mediocre?

it's like batman but with a epic twist you will never see coming. enjoy watching as you wonder if batwoman is a woman or did batman get a sex change to please robin who is his homosexual lover.

Attached: Batman-sex-gay.jpg (475x332, 58K)

Its part of her disguise, its stupid but is from the comic

>Hair outside the uniform

Sure that's a good idea there?

To make her bulbous head not seem so stupid

Attached: IMG_20190611_191623_01.png (499x498, 236K)

"Batman abandoned us."

Bitch, he's off saving the world from a threat bigger than Gotham City or he became the leader of the league of shadows.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Well it can't be as bad as The Felicity Show (formally Arrow) was. But I doubt it'll be as good as Legends of Tomorrow

AYY LMAO

I'm just afraid it will be just as SJW as Supergirl and Black Lightning. If that's the case, I'll drop it after episode 1.

The only Supergirl I watched was the big crossovers, When it was announced I thought it could be good, then they released the first trailer.
>Supergirl fights some villian
>Military man says they dont want no women fighting on their side
>Shows Supergirl sitting on the counch in pjs eating ice cream crying
>Gets a pep talk from a friend
What kind of rom-com bollocks were they trying to promote? As if Supergirl couldn't have just snapped the entire military in half.
That trailer completey destroyed any chance there was of me watching the show

>It looks damn good.

Attached: 966602.jpg (637x382, 24K)

Makes it easier for crooks to just grab her head

Her face is slowly turning into a catcher's mitt.

It looks decent, noting satisfies you people.

>1/10 this will get replies

The only way I’d watch that is if the only episode of the show was the scene where batwoman gets shot and crippled by the joker.

Attached: 1542151066401.png (400x400, 281K)

Batwoman is a lesbian dikewith a black girlfriend( don’t know/care if it’s hurrr like that in the comics xdd) and they already have the ZAANNEEYY BLACK SIDEKICK XDDD.

It’s going to be incredibly SJW.

I am excited for the long term potential.
Batwoman Elegy is genuinely phenomenal and the best diversity comic Marvel or Dc has ever put out.

The show looks to have extremely little of it's style or competent subtlety but maybe it will improve over time.
The story begs to have been done on HBO or even Netflix. The director/writer of Chernobyl would have been perfect.

It's worth buying for the art alone.

Attached: l3tvnbbo4nz11.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

It's much worse then the comics.
Elegy - handled her lesbian-ism with extreme dignity and self respect. It didn't scream victim culture, it handled her dismissal from the military in a matter of factly manner and didn't drag it out as some evil oppressive atrocity.

Unless that's an easily detachable wig, the first bad guy she runs into who actually knows how to fight is going to grab a handful and slit her fucking throat, kung fu or no kung fu.

they already did this show. her name is huntress

Attached: b353f669dc4961d9396cf5e492007460.jpg (434x600, 35K)

>CW show
>Ruby Rose

What fresh horror is this

Attached: 1501730332850.gif (250x308, 1.88M)

Well she's too good for that to happen.

I'm kidding, i feel you, but they'll just say something like that, or the throat is armoured, whatever.
And truth be told, she's not the first female to let her hair down crime fighting.

>woman puts on zero muscle for physical role
Yeah, checks out.

Attached: 123412341234134123.gif (220x328, 795K)

Why dye the hair. Come on

You fags really need to stay on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1555793678842.gif (350x232, 592K)

i legit want to watch this with Yea Forums live