She has a point

She has a point

Attached: 20190512_225758.jpg (1440x2256, 623K)

He's right about Solo and that is it.

>if you dislike that acceptable quality at best thing you're just trying to seem interesting
How braindead can you get

Nah, Endgame pissed me off too bad.

But liking popular things does?

>just turn off your brain bro
his first sentence is right the rest is garbage also liking this stuff makes you uninteresting

None of these were fun, bad examples.

she has shit taste is what she has

This guy has the mental age of an 8 year old.
I am really scared of what God will do to us to fix the shitshow we turned into.

Attached: IMG_20190607_233936.jpg (600x960, 59K)

>his first sentence
is a platitude that certainly doesn’t apply to most of the people who dislike those films.

Wow what an insight, but listen here lady. And this is just a wild proposition but i think it's kinda important. What if, and just for argument's sake, you don't find these things fun? *GASP* Can you believe it? That there are people out there who don't enjoy watching a movie made by a committee designed to make as much money as possible and quite literally rape their audiences to make more money?

CONSUME
PURCHASE
CHECK TWITTER EVERY 5 SECONDS
DRINK ONIONS

Attached: Aristotle-Quotes-And-Sayings-4.jpg (650x650, 76K)

SOME
PEOPLE
CAN'T
HAVE
A
GOOD
TIME
IF
IT
IMPLIES
EATING
FECES

LMAO BRO JUST CONSUME STOP THINKING LMAO

Attached: 1557424748626.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>Consuming is bad
Based commie

Just consume bigot

Most of those things wernt fun. I dont expect me being a better person to make me popular with the snot rags.

I saw Last Jedi opening night and walked out laughing about how much they fucked up
I didn't hate it because it was popular (though I was annoyed about paid off critics pretending it was good)

If it exists it will just leave us to it and that is exactly what we deserve.

>GOD

Attached: 1545025452600m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>stop having expectations and standards
No

Last Jedi deconstructed all of Star Wars and shat on it just before changing its mind and going back on it at the very end. It was the opposite of fun.

Attached: 1536561410587.jpg (735x729, 58K)

I have heard the phrase "disliking popular things does not make you interesting" A hundred times.
when will they figure out we don't like it because thats our honest opinion??

Attached: 69CB4115-A07B-49D8-82B5-DDE221A7640F.jpg (1079x564, 99K)

bad is fun and facts are antisemitic

Because NPCs only like things based on whether it's popular or not. They assume we just do the opposite.

So is this

Attached: 1560530190601.jpg (809x913, 148K)

How the hell was Last Jedi fun? It was a miserable experience.

LITERALLY JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AND LEAVE YOUR BRAIN AT THE DOOR

I hate all four of these does it make me an interesting person?

Can we stop circle jerking over Star Wars now?

Attached: Twitter Screenshot.png (784x349, 19K)

Endgame is the only popular thing there though
Everyone hated TLJ and GoT (season 8 at least) and nobody watched Solo

Fair enough, so long as its not the only source of entertainment.

Attached: Fun is a buzzword.jpg (680x738, 77K)

It´s not about being interesting. Who even gives a shit about what people think? It´s about how supporting shit tier media enables Hollywood to keep releasing subpar movies and shows and how those shows affect other pieces of media.

You need to understand once and for all that quality and quantity are not fucking related. Being a popular movie doesn´t mean a movie is good, making millions at the box office doesn´t mean a movie is good either. With that logic Transformers and Fast and the furious would be the pinacle of cinema as an art form. Also, and this might come as a shock to some people, something being good or bad does not depend on personal taste. There are narrative rules and genres, there are techniques and styles and all kind of technical elements that work as parameters to measure as objectively as possible if something is good.

None of the mentioned was good. Well GOT was good at first but it has not been good for like 4 seasons.

Liking nuwars and game of sex doesnt make you interesting either

This.

hopefully these monopoly investigations go somewhere, break these shitty trusts up

>DMBrandon
Haven’t heard from him since I quit playing Smite, good to see he’s still a giant faggot

>Dont like something
>"Dude just buy it anyway."

Attached: 1560451125607.jpg (569x320, 25K)

I didn’t make that

This is unironically more kino then what actually happened in those dogshit movies.

Attached: 1560882328696.jpg (480x242, 17K)

Attached: 1551352789587.gif (600x515, 98K)

GoT started good but turned to shit. Last Jedi was not good. Didn't see Solo. Liked Endgame a lot, but IW was a little better.

>What, you're all alone?
>Solo is a synonym for being alone so...
>We'll call you Han Solo!
tell me how you didn't bail out at that moment?

It's entertainment do you have to like it.

this is coming from a streamer who for 6 hours a day talks to people shitposting in his channel.

hes not liked in the smite community, the pro players consider him to be a "captain obvious" who thinks hes got awesome great knowledge, but was never pro material since hes not that good.

for people who dont know who this is, he was the one who caused a hubub years ago when he got triggered on-stream by a donator who said he was recovering from being suicidal and ended up getting fired as a video game commentator

Just consume product and get excited for new product

^this

>TLJ and Solo
>popular

Attached: 1530216587048.jpg (1906x799, 482K)

I have fun if its written good or has inworld logic.
I dont have fun anymore if the movie pull bullshit to get their wanted ending or to just subverse my expectations.
So his advice contradicts his arguments.

I honestly wish I could turn my brain off, I was happier as a stupid kid

Follow the hivemind. Never was it wrong.
Besides Hitler, the tulip crisis, mao tsetung, stalin....

Dude LMAO just enjoy this soulless corporate product that we're pumping out for you and stop complaining.

Who needs a director with an artistic vision when you make MONEY.

I really hope this pic isn't going to be timeless

Attached: 1555176909747.jpg (650x592, 105K)

These are the people that screenshot net worths whenever you criticise a celebrity

that statement is as timeless as the clown world meme for explaining how the world works.
we're doomed, user

Attached: ClownIsNotImpressed.jpg (672x658, 80K)

This guy is actually one of the most underrated lolcows and I hope one day everyone catches on and ruins his life

>fun

Attached: 1456529968213.jpg (403x389, 20K)

>everything is as good as everything else nothing is good nothing is bad don't criticize anything ever or have any expectations just buy product
o-ok

Where's it say that?

Nah, that's not how God rolls. He always intervenes when we lose the way in such a scale and depth

Based

game of thrones was good for 3 seasons
the last jedi is the best star wars movie
solo shit
endgame shit

fixed it

I don't dislike popular things to be interesting. I dislike shitty things because they're shitty.

No it’s doesn't. This guy is just a fucking nerd

>just turn your brain off

Attached: 1528580581348.png (211x239, 11K)

I agree on everything except starwars

>its fun
fun is a descriptor, you need tangible excuses to explain why it's "fun"

i can say a car is fast, but why is it fast?