Is this kino like Avatar or SJW nonsense like Korra?

Attached: tdp.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

I don't even know what it is but the art is awful.

It's not quite as good as ATLA but it's decent in its own right

It's proof that TLA was lightning in a bottle

I read on WIkipedia it has a fully homosexual relationship or something...is it cringe or they just hint at it?

they don't hint at it but it's not Korra level of cringe

If you're easily triggered don't bother. It will probably make you angry.
I enjoyed it though.

It's the most bland show you'll ever seen. It's a no-style-nor-substance show.

It's on-your-face cringe

wrong board incel

It's cringe; animation, art direction, story, characters is all shit even by children television standards even the lore, plot and magic system is shit, fucking embarrassing, shoehorns include a main character who is a genetic atrocity / genius, we wuz kangz, evil whitey, collectivism bad and strong, disabled minority women and that's just what a picked up from a brief glimpse. having the audacity to claim some sort of connection in a pitiful attempt to gain some kind of viewership and or recognition is fucking pathetic, fuck this for existing, if I look into the "fanbase" I'm sure I'll find some degenerate fucking shit

Those flushed faces make it look like everyone is three sheets to the wind at all times. I can't get past it.

>one scene where girls hold hands
>SJW nonsense

You people are mentally ill.

Attached: 1436721393590.png (452x403, 146K)

based
fuck netflix
and fuck their shills with no taste

It has its moments but you have to power through cringe, and the Scottish accent is really off putting

They literally made a whole comic with the storyline of Korra being a lesbian and Kyoshi being a bisexual

>(You)
take it and go

>western cartoon nowdays
what do you think? of course is gonna have some sjw bullshit as always

Attached: Moon elf magic.webm (1920x1080, 1.52M)

hapa

It's not SJW nonsense when it's homosexual women. There's a reason gays were put into the concentration camps but not lesbians.

So? When I was younger, boys and men thought lesbains were hot and awesome. Now it's much jews and SJWs. What happened?

When that is your only question about a show, you should not only stop watching any TV, it would be better if you just shot yourself.

A huge mistake in CG cinema is a director that thinks "this is CG so I can do whatever the fuck I want with the camera".
Video related. It's all animated, but the director uses the camera the same way a live action director would, with great results. It doesn't offer a more detailed character, or more keyframes, or more facial expressions, but it conveys so much more.

Forgot webm.

Attached: 1507314128870.webm (512x288, 1.67M)

nice bait
also

Another example I found of infinitely better camera work. With absolutely no context you can tell it's a short time skip. Why? Because the director uses the camera identically to a live action film. Every skip has the camera change position ever so slightly as if it were being set up and taken down between shots.

Attached: 1507014347129.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)