Just finished re-watching the original trilogy

Just finished re-watching the original trilogy.

It was very nice, let's have a comfy Indy thread.

Attached: 220px-Indiana_Jones_in_Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark.jpg (220x333, 22K)

Crystal Skull is a great movie save for Shia who is a fucking atrocity, Temple of Doom is the worst in the whole franchise

>Crystal Skull is a great movie
first post worst post.

can anyone tell me why Raiders looks 200% better than either of the other films despite all three films having the same cinematographer (Douglas Slocombe)
Did the cameras change? Was it budget (the early star wars money ran out maybe?) Was it spielberg?
The 3rd movie especially looked cheap as hell.
Always wondered this.
Same probably applies to Empire (which looks phenomenal) and Jedi (which looks like dogshit).

Nope. Last Crusade was a fitting conclusion to the saga and Crystal Skull ruined it. And now Spielberg will ruin it even further.

Shia was fine though?

both are shit because there is not much desert action. the ones that have a lot of desert scenes are best

Doom is the best

1>3>2>4
Everything else is wrong.

Attached: 1558989196804.jpg (620x412, 63K)

Just watched it recently after only seeing it in theaters. It's still the worst movie I've seen in theaters.

1>3>2>getting punched in the dick>power gap>4

wow
shit thread

Obviously

It is now you're here

nice bait

Last Crusade = Raiders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap > Temple

3>1>2>Dog shit>>>

Last Crusade was the best thanks to all the Nazis dying. Fuck Nazis.

2 is the pleb filter. 1 and 3 are equal. But 2 divides the boys from the men.

Attached: weomthcabuyz.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

>reminder that Indy banged his professors 14 year old daughter in college

Why wasn't this in the Young Indiana Jones tv show?

No, really, guys I think you should rewatch the movie. To be frank I hated it at first but seeing it for a second time made me realize how perfectly it replicates the charm of the original trilogy save for temple of doom which is shit

Yeah honestly fuck nazis and fuck trump (who is a nazi)

none of the sequels were good

imagine watching this and enjoying it

Attached: temple of doom.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

I disagree with you wholeheartedly, since Temple has worst girl and worst sidekick, but I will take your image.

Did short cut have a career after indiana jones?

I unironically loved Crystal Skull.

daily reminder that it is canon that Indiana Jones fucked Marion when she was 12 and he was in his 30s

>let's have a comfy Indy thread.
and it's gone

Imagine being a zoomer.

> indy thread
> wow I love X!
> wow i hate X!
> 3 > 2 > 1 >>>>>>
who literally gives a fuck

He was in his early 20's and she was 15. The whole 12 year old thing was a weird suggestion of Lucus that was soon shot down.

There was an episode written with Abner and Marion, but ABC cancelled it during the third season.