Spring breakers

do americans really have these drug-fueled, sex-crazed spring break parties on tropical islands?

Attached: 1_cju_kowLTTi86P37MmXGRA.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HzvUpLETfw
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/11/study-one-in-eight-american-adults-are-alcoholics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism
addictioncenter.com/teenage-drug-abuse/underage-drinking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more of a peninsula

yes, we did, in the movie’s time period. early 2010s. it all happened, but without me ofc

roll

My sister made fun of me for having spring breakers in my netflix queue

I tried to explain to her that Harmony Korine is actually an auteur and makes satire thinkpieces but she didn't believe me

Attached: 1419158523089.webm (455x536, 191K)

give her a copy of his book where he talks about drugging and fucking a bunch of women

If they're in fraternities and sororities usually yes

>In a 1999 Dazed and Confused magazine article, Korine listed his top ten films as: Pixote by Hector Babenco, Badlands and Days of Heaven by Terrence Malick, Fat City by John Huston, Stroszek by Werner Herzog, The Killing of a Chinese Bookie and A Woman Under the Influence by John Cassavetes, McCabe and Mrs. Miller by Robert Altman, Out of the Blue by Dennis Hopper and Hail Mary by Jean-Luc Godard.

2>4>1>3

What a pretentious queer.

If stuff like this happens, it did so behind my back with a devotion to secrecy that would impress the people who faked the Moon landings. At college, I knew probably 400 people by first name. I never saw, heard of, or knew anyone who said they had seen or heard of such a party.

Attached: 1551542629966.jpg (500x388, 25K)

as a slav i must say, there is nothing more cringy than americans and alcohol (at least how it is depicted in movies and tv). i believe the rest of europeans can relate too. why is drinking such a taboo over there anyway?

> on tropical islands
It's Daytona or Clearwater.

>you missed out on teen life and teen love

Attached: 1548508131589.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Pudgy spic

the piss scene was my favorite

Probably the same reason it's considered a cardinal sin to consider someone under 18 attractive, they're pretty wierd over there

Patrician taste. The Beach Bum is unadulterated McConaughey kino.

>why is drinking such a taboo over there anyway?
The US Federal Government funds States' road construction as long as the States set their drinking ages to 21. Because the Federal Government has usurped pretty much all power from the states this means that if a state's drinking age is below 21 then they don't have any money to maintain their roads. Why? Feminists and Christians didn't like the idea of people below 21 drinking.

This, plus prohibition, killed off America's drinking culture. Booze exists purely for the sake of getting absolutely black out drunk. This is, coincidentally, why American booze is shit, because the point of it is to drink enough to knock yourself out and you stop caring about taste long before that happens. Outside of the South and rural communities the notion of having "just" a beer or glass of wine is considered exotic and classy.

For what it's worth, most Americans don't actually drink like what you see on tv and subsequently feel like pussies for not being hardcore enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HzvUpLETfw

Why didn't they keep this scene in the movie tho?

Why is an addictive toxic liquid that's responsible for 6% of all deaths every year taboo?

only the rich hot ones

You can just have one beer, Anglo. Or one glass of port.

>people unironically claimed to go to the movies and pay money to see this

"Bro it was totally worth it like dude those girls were SO hot!"

I know this feel all too well. It hurts

Having beer or wine is not exotic or classy anywhere, you fucking faggot. You say "Americans" as if you aren't one, but I know full and well you're just a self-hating suburbanite. Plenty of people have just a beer or just a glass of wine. Getting shitfaced isn't popular anymore, it's actually seen as pretty degenerate.

Also, eat a dick

Do they play SebastiAn during the movie or just the trailer?

Definitely depends on where you live. This is mostly common in california and florida.

90% of addicts used to be the type of person that only drank one or two glasses a day

It's fetishized. Imagine a very, very, simplistic style relationship and that is what it is like.

Relationships are far better in adult life as you are not tied to a town and can actually do shit together.

>tfw didn't date anyone in high school until the last few months of my senior year (wasn't a loser, just wasn't good at asking girls out and seeing signs they liked me) and I fell head over heels for this girl and she dumped me the following summer to look for some other Chad
>tfw it ruined my relationships all through college and I haven't had a gf since her
It's been years since I've gotten over it but man that rekt me for a good year or two. Which is weird because we only dated for like 6 months. Anyway, tell your kids: start dating in high school and experience that first rough breakup while you're still in high school.

Attached: 1454746437915.jpg (618x800, 91K)

But the innocence is what makes it exciting

I went to a pretty big state university and didn’t really hear about it happening with straight people. People would fuck random people of course. I do know the gay dudes would have sex parties though but that is kind of expected.

Yeah but your bodies are gross (relative to youth) and everyone has baggage.

>waaaaaa i got a gf waaaa
shut the fuck up normie, do you know how hard it is having never been loved by a woman outside your family? no, you don’t

only in afterthought, like I said you and many people fetishize it. When in the relationship it is normal and very simplistic.

VR will eventually cure your perverse fetishes.

Not sure what the fuck this means but it sounds like pedo shit. Everyone is much more capable at pretty much everything in their primes 20-30.

t. self hating coastie

step outside of your basement bro

>The US Federal Government funds States' road construction as long as the States set their drinking ages to 21
well, it is nice strong-arm tactic i must say
it is only dangerous if you become alcoholic. you are more likely to become one if it is demonized and forbidden even after you are 18 and supposedly free adult than you are if society has more aloof approach. in most of the europe, kids will try alcohol before they turn 13-14 and once the "mystery" is gone the wast majority wont drink more than once a year if at all. textbook example of forbidden fruit theory

Wrong, my fellow patriot. I'm from Florida, we don't even have basements. I've seen enough of your kind coming down here to our universities to know precisely how you talk and act.

>fetish
normies will never understand

No, I know some people who claim to do that kind of thing but when you see the actual footage it's just some people peacefully hanging around while drinking some alcohol, maybe dancing a little bit.

Yes, and? Addicts are a very very small percentage of the population.

Yeah I hear it talked about a lot and didn't realize what I walked into here, which is likely two pedos.

Rather than people lamenting about lost time/experiences.

its not, of course the media would want to normalize consumers consuming an expensive amount of booze to real life consumers. but yeah high school parties and college parties get crazy because of youth + get drunk and have sex culture.

the upside is that if you went to those parties, you were guaranteed sex, maybe not with a 8/10, but the girl at least had a vagina

They fund it with money the state taxpayers give them, it doesn't fall from the sky.

I like how you're low key crying about pedos (the rightful inhabitants of this site) while also reddit spacing. It really paints a picture.

im guessing you are at least 28, check out the hot girls (or guys) from your high school or college days today, they are almost always fatter and older looking (more tired, chubbier, less influenced by sex hormones intended in part to make you sexually attractive)

>it is only dangerous if you become alcoholic
No one chooses to become an alcoholic. It's the nature of the substance that it is very addictive.

There's a reason the most socially acceptable recreational drug is also responsible for by far the most deaths.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/11/study-one-in-eight-american-adults-are-alcoholics/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism
>The World Health Organization estimates that as of 2010 there were 208 million people with alcoholism worldwide (4.1% of the population over 15 years of age).

>they feel they missed out on what everyone else was doing, so they must be pedos
Retard

I think it's an amalgamation of many different types of weird people. Pedos being a leading faction.

"Reddit Spacing" more well known as double spacing, has been around since the site opened up it's doors.

It varies immensely. Some people look like shit, some people don't. I usually don't fuck those who look like shit.

Their comments were garnered more to sexual experiences rather than a relationship. Which really is glorified unless you still have a child brain.

Relationships are more complex and better as an adult. You can't do shit when you are younger.

yikes and redditpilled

>"Reddit Spacing" more well known as double spacing, has been around since the site opened up it's doors.
Whatever you say. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being a gay redditor or autistic. Protip: Everyone else can read without you inserting learning disability spacing. So, if you're doing it for us instead of yourself you can stop now.

>>"Reddit Spacing" more well known as double spacing, has been around since the site opened up it's doors.

Anyone complaining about reddit spacing is just outing themselves as a redditor.

I can get more examples from google if you want, some from 2006 too.

Attached: Ok1yrRJ.png (909x720, 156K)

You can find old Yea Forums screenshots from before reddit ever existed with double spacing.

Based

>posts image of learning disabled people like himself
See above and then go back. You shouldn't even be posting if you got here after 2010.

That’s the thing though. When your older, most potential partners already have the experience they need from when they were a teen. If you missed out on that learning experience, it could cause problems.

>it's totally normal and useful to put this empty line after the reply link!
Retard.

You learn double spacing in college, you guys just never learned and never developed the habit.

Only if you have problems with communication in general. The only cure to that is more exposure and getting out of your comfort zone.

>You learn double spacing in college, you guys just never learned and never developed the habit.
You had to double space so the prof could insert notes about your writing and make corrections. You're supposed to stop doing that when you enter the real world, retard. Try thinking for more than two seconds next time, dummy.

I'm not that guy but
>double spacing a fucking 2000 character max post on a Nicaraguan tightrope walking enthusiast forum
Holy moly man. What you should be arguing with that other guy is there are certain circumstances when a CR;LF is acceptable when posting here, like when you have two separate paragraphs about two totally different things or even just to separate two similar but slightly different ideas.

>you're supposed to stop when you enter the real world!

Says the sperg complaining about someone using double spacing on the internet.

Why on earth would anyone listen to you?

It's not like the movies dude. You have no car, money, experience or a place to be alone and fuck eachother since you both live with your families.

Hope there's never a time where I actually have to go even close to that 2000 character limit.

>responding
I didn't read your reply because it's not possible for any rational person to disagree with what I just said to you. You lose.

I win you lose?

Absolutely stunning.

>One beer
>Anglo
You don't colonise the planet on one beer, Slav. We can't do that. It's not in our DNA.

You're basically acting like a toddler now. Kind of fits the overall picture of what kind of person continues double spacing after leaving school. Do you still watch cartoons?

But problems with communication are why people have trouble getting into relationships in the first place. And that’s all it is, just people with one problem or another who lament the fact we missed out on something everyone else had no trouble with. Doesn’t make us pedos

maybe i didnt express myself the best... i haven't watched a single american show or movie where underage drinking wasn't shown like *wow we are so hardcore, 16 and getting drunk on light beer, so badass* i could never relate to that and it would always ruin the experience. i would always wonder why the hell are they making such a big deal over it. imagine couple of middle aged men ringing random doorbells, running away and giggling afterwards. that is how the rest of the world sees teenagers drinking in american made shows or movies. even here, drinking shots at 14 isnt *normal* but everyone knows most people have tried it and there isn't holly war on underage drinking like there seems to be in the US. im positive that just because we remove mystery appeal from alcohol is the reason why we dont have as much alcoholics like there are in US
you wont become alcoholic from getting drunk one time when you were 14. you will most likely become the opposite, someone who doesnt drink even occasionally because you tried it, didnt like it, dont have any mystery around it anymore and dont have anything to prove. unlike someone from usa you won't feel the need to compensate for all those years at all. not being able to walk in a bar and drink 1 beer when your friend at age of 20 is unfathomable to me

It was more of an 80's-90s thing to do before the Cartels took over Mexico.

Let's see yours, user.

You literally just said "I win you lose" in the argument and say I am being the toddler.

Childhood relationships don't help with this, you are pretty much predisposed based on the brain you were born with.

Good news is, there are other people like you.

>another pretentious queer
>mad
>"g-give me something so i can hurt you back!" :(
Cringe.

Y3s

You went to college in Alabama, user

>director includes ugly ass girlfriend/wife in starring role
every god damn time

So you DO watch cartoons? Jesus. Grow up, guy. No wonder you ended up an effeminate virgin at your age. Was you dad not around to teach you how men are supposed to act or what?

More than made up for it college thanks to having Chad bro roommates who helped me become a better person

>What's Thailand

not him but the point of an argument or debate is to win you know

Nice ad hominem bro! Really shows how much of a stable and well adjusted adult you have become!

Dude. Stop. He's slitting his wrists.

Minors are more susceptible to addiction than adults.

addictioncenter.com/teenage-drug-abuse/underage-drinking/
>Researchers suggest that teens are more likely than adults to abuse alcohol because of the way the human brain develops. During adolescence, the teenage brain’s pleasure centers mature quicker than the part of the brain responsible for sound decision-making.

Former addicts are also more likely to become an addict again than someone who has never been addicted, especially so if your addiction occured during adolescence.

Please back up your baseless "if you drink when you're 14 you won't become an alcoholic later" statements, as they couldn't be further than the truth.

>calling out fallacies during the post-debate dress-down
Get a load of the retard, lads. He doesn't even know what's happening to him. :^)

>normie
You don't belong here, please leave.

>It's not like the movies dude. You have no car, money, experience or a place to be alone and fuck eachother since you both live with your families.
When I was a teenager my town was too small to have a high school of its own, so it bused the 3-4 high school age kids to a shithole town 20 miles away that was also where all the state's juvenile delinquents from the state-run group home went to school. Rather than send me there, they opted to purchase a house in a town 30 miles away so I could attend a nice high school, but since they still had their original house, by the time I was a sophomore they had started staying away overnight, and by the time I was a senior they only came to the house I lived in once a week at most. I also had a car and a part-time job.

I think I might have come close to having the Hollywood teenage life.

>!
Keep your emotions to yourself, Mary.

god American women are fat

Not necessarily. The best arguments and debates is in finding common ground and exchange of contrasting viewpoints.

Doesn't have to end in a win or lose match, which is pretty childish to a degree. He stated he didn't read my post and proclaimed victory afterwards.

Oh shit! He's got me by the ankles! He is going to show me not to double space on the internet while calling me a faggot!

Upvote!

>autistic redditor derails the thread
what a fucking nigger

>that kid who always got a participation trophy
No wonder your dad left. :^)
>more faggotry
The picture is now complete, Suzy dear.

Not that impressive of a list. Days of Heaven was good but it doesn’t belong on anybody’s top ten, it’s sort of schlock. Herzog, Godard and Altman are all overated and sort of meme choices as well. If you don’t have any Tarkovsky, Mizoguchi, Bunuel, Bergman or Wojciech Has in your top ten you’re midwit tier

It's a thread about a garbage movie from a garbage director. Nothing of value was lost.

I can't handle your elaborate mind games. I feel like you are playing 5d chess behind the computer screen with these responses.

Holy... Fuch....

The two in the middle with a side of fries and uhh... DIET coke please.

>dad wasn't around to tell him that sarcasm is the realm of faggots and women
Settle down, Oscar Wilde. We all get the fact that you think you're a genius despite not knowing when to stop acting like you're in school.

I already know you are a genius, pretty pointless talking to someone of your caliber desu.

unlike cigarettes, it takes repeated use and much, much higher doses to develop alcohol addiction. that research is technically correct, but doesn't take in fact the psychological element which in usa is huge because alcohol is built up on pedestal.
we dont have that in europe because we can simply walk in store at age of 14 and buy a bottle of beer. even if drinking age is 16 or 18 if you only buy 1 bottle and say you are buying it for your dad or whatever nobody is going to give a shit. we have a permanent, easy access to alcohol and because of that there is no such thing as
>i dont feel like it but i will get fucked up on party tonight because alcohol is such rare commodity
you only get addicted after you repeatedly do the above.

>I think I might have come close to having the Hollywood teenage life.
Except you were fuck ugly and no women would come near you.

>desu
Observe the redditor, gentleman.

On tropical islands? No.

>he doesn't know about the word filter
>calls anons redditors
errytime

Ah yes, it is quite a spectacle that post! May I call you, the Ringmaster?

Imagine

Neither do you, normalfag

>>he doesn't know about the word filter
It's precisely his inability to avoid it that makes him one, Jamal. Stop being a fag apologist. We're getting rid of those wholesale when the next world war breaks out. I'd hate for your family to have to pay the ultimate price for your mistake.

Or maybe, just maybe there are people who don't give a shit?

>NO U
keke

>accuses someone of wrongdoing
>gets called an apologist
What's it like in your remedial mindscape, user?

>implying he's a person
Why did you end your statement with a question mark, Jamal? Don't you know how to use them? Hint: They aren't there to add a gay upward inflection on your sentence.
Pretty hectic. I have to deal with about 4 gay kids playing pile-on because their dad's never played catch with them.

(((They))) can't help themselves, can they? "Black men dick". What is with these jews?

Well now your just going full on projection. Quit while your behind, user.

>no u!
Why would anyone ever expect more from you?

Beatiful

>He actually expects reasoned responses from 4channel
lmfao

You said the same exact shit early on lol. You just say mindless "edgy" shit that means nothing. Going full sperg like the autists of old.

>>NO U
no u, also checked

>>He actually expects reasoned responses from 4channel
Work on that reading comprehension, Jamal. My post indicated that I didn't expect one.
>no u!
>again
Does this work with all the black kids you hang out with on the playground?

So what do you expect to achieve now, edgy shit isn't insulting anymore. Hell, not sure if it ever was.

>comprehension
This irony is too much. I'm not giving you any more (You)s.

Attached: You.webm (473x400, 431K)

you can see hair on Selena's body on high-res photos, i bet she rocks a nice bush

You must be the one that didn't know where to use question marks.
>no u!
Is this the crutch that all effeminates use?

Why didn't you respond to my post champ? I wanted to hear what you had to say :(

can you retards knock if off already?

You mean one of the posts I replied to in the post you replied to? That's a response, you desperate girlbrain.

It is pretty much one guy sperging out due to double spacing. Calling people faggots and talking about the next reich.

No you didn't respond to my comment. It's just left up there all alone! >:(

>It is pretty much one guy sperging out due to double spacing.
You left out the 4 kids with no fathers replying to me for masculine attention, Suzy. Here, I'll play your dad and give you advice: Take responsibility for your actions instead of skirting your responsibility.
Next time grab more dicks on the way to the bottom of the pile-on.

HAY GUYS ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT STUFF

PS KORINE IS A GENIUS AND ASHLEY BENSON IS THE HOTTEST ONE
WHICH IS SEXIST CUS UR NOT SUPPOSED TO RANK WOMEN LIKE OBJECTS :^)

This shit makes me sick. You all contribute to downfall if western civilization for what? Stupid ass attention whoring twats? This shit needs to end already

Great taste

You are being taken advantage of dude, people are just responding to you for more of your monkey responses.

You are Yea Forums's prison bitch.

Fpbp

>nuh uh!
>u!
Yawn. Are you ever going to make a 110+IQ post?

Dance monkey.

>when your dad left you to be raised by single mommy and you have to do mental gymnastics to feel like you're the one with the power in anyonymous exchanges on Yea Forums
I knew it would come down to this.

Dance Monkey! Dance!

Black guys have big dicks, what of it?

sounds lonely mate

fuck ashley bensons so fucking hot

Days of heaven is my favourite movie. KYS yourself

Attached: 1541157552759.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

lmao based

we used to

now #metoo and all that shit? and companies not wanting to sponsor\pay for these type of parties anymore, unless you're in a rich rich circle of people who are the 1% that can get away with these things

thank modern liberalism for shooing away any fun