Sense8

Why are the Wachowski sisters obsessed with orgy scenes?

Attached: sense8orgylead.jpg (750x563, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZA1A28CkTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PyMx1dista8
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://v-s.mobi/sense8-1x06-orgy-scene-03:50&ved=2ahUKEwivwMTQjvTiAhWJslQKHbkOCHo4KBCjtAEwAXoECAEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2tC3TlBMHuNYpKo-pzVIRf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god I wish that were me

so this show basically confirmed that trannies really ARE degenerate perverts

A decent orgy is really fun. Not that Eyes Wide Shut shit. Get 5-6 hot people in a small-but-fancy Hollywood hotel room and go nuts.

They're degenerates who deserve death, that's why.

lito was actually a decent character, i liked him. they fucked him all up by turning him into a caricature gay pride parade fruitcake that rolls around on beaches making out with his gay lover. he was a decent character in s1 and they fucked it all up because they had to pander. that's the main problem with the series, constant lame pandering.

>sisters

youtube.com/watch?v=rZA1A28CkTQ

>Wachowski sisters
user, I watched all of the Matrix movies the other day, they're called "The Wachowski Brothers" in the credits

Attached: 1410485561251.jpg (480x360, 26K)

orgies are fun. people who dont have access to sex wouldnt understand

The Wachowskis are weirdo degenerate perverts who, if there even is such a thing, aren’t actually transgender, they just got mindbroken into pretending to be women by a dominatrix they both hired.

Orgies are pretty cool OP.

>Mystery Woman
>woman

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x387, 477K)

so... they have autogynephilia. Like most trannies

I find orgies disgusting

Whatever it is, it has a seriously sexy voice.

Why does Keanu kissing a tranny have 650k views but Keanu talking to a cop after a lady bumped his motorcycle have 11 million views?
youtube.com/watch?v=PyMx1dista8

I honestly think it's so cute how Jamie skips away after they say good night, I would be skipping all happy like that too if I just kissed and went on a date with Keanu too desu.

A good couple scene is better. Orgies never stay on the good shots long enough and the camera is always flying all around the place. I like nice close shots of penetration. where you can see the lips/hole hug the cock.

The spic, german, and cop were the sexiest.

Attached: source.gif (500x380, 3.05M)

damn more?

that based african fellow said no to this scene and got fired for it

couldnt find a youtube link but this has the full scene

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://v-s.mobi/sense8-1x06-orgy-scene-03:50&ved=2ahUKEwivwMTQjvTiAhWJslQKHbkOCHo4KBCjtAEwAXoECAEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2tC3TlBMHuNYpKo-pzVIRf

>tfw saw andy wachowski on the street maybe a week ago
>in a t shirt and jeans
>no makeup
>no wig
>clearly still a man in his day to day life

Attached: andrewpaulwachowski.jpg (486x731, 209K)

dunno but I wanna fuck the tranny

Is that 3 guys and a women?

because all the money in the world cant buy more than maybe 1 degenerate to orgy with them

maybe they need to advertise on /r9k/

Pics or gtfo

MOM I GOT AN ACTING JOB FINALLY!

>hollywood
everyonr knows all the best orgies are in the west valley

even obama stayed in the pedohotel for a night before his presidency ended

was driving at the time and might very well not have been him, but the dude looked like him and the car is still regularly parked by his house

god that's fucking hot

No.

It's four guys

Attached: MV5BODdkYTgzMmMtYTVhYy00M2U1LThjZGYtYThlMTFhZmUwMzM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMDk3MTUx._V1_.jpg (801x1200, 738K)

Yes, its a tragedy they wasted the entire second season grandstanding on identity politics. It was tolerable enough for the first season since they needed to establish chatacter backgrounds/personal struggles but they never fucking quit.

There's also a black chick.