What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: Chuck.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPia_OJLh3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was formerly Chuck

Electricity bad

Attached: 1537506169264.jpg (629x812, 98K)

Chuck did nothing wrong

Am I retarded if I thought that the electricity thing was real until after the 1st season finished and I read the truth on here? Even after the nurse said it wasn't real and Jimmy said it was I believed him

Chuck the cuck Sneed.

Formerly Jimmy

>white Male
How much time you got?

He did nothing wrong and was absolutely right about Jimmy

t. Chuck

It was fake, yet real. He did experience those things from electricity, but it was psychosomatic. His brain created them to fill it in.

He always wanted to defecate through a sunroof and resented his brother for living out his fantasies.

What if he's not really dead?

As the fire started he went into blankey mode and was insulated from the fire.
Knowing this was his chance to start a new life he planted a roasted pig corpse at the scene to pass for his body.

Attached: 1494765441642.jpg (1300x867, 193K)

Chuck was literally unironically a cuck.

He was right about Jimmy, but went overboard with revenge and spite.

His parents gave Jimmy all the time and attention in the world while giving him none, so he, like them, came to believe Jimmy was the center of the universe. That's why he obsessed over him, and if he felt as if his grip on Jimmy was loosening even a little, his electromagnetic hypersensitivity would worsen.

This, he let his hate consume him. But then again, out of his hands he heavily relied on him during his illness so i think it was inevitable for the situation to happen like that. He was always surrounded by that one person he despised.

He didn't use Dubly.

slippin chucky

youtube.com/watch?v=LPia_OJLh3A

He was the moral, successful brother while Jimmy was a mess who stole from his own parents and yet Jimmy got all the attention and love while he was just an afterthought.
He was basically ultra jealous of how easily Jimmy got people to like them while at the same time resenting him for having it so easy and thinking he would never stop being a shitty person.
It's debatable if he was right or not, considering he ignored some stuff like how his father's goody-two-shoes act fucked him over and convinced Jimmy that being like that was a bad idea or how his own actions ensured Jimmy didn't become a better man when he had the chance.

The fallacy is that Jimmy never had it easy

Yeah, Chuck also ignored how much shit Jimmy had to put up with (mainly because of him).
He saw him as a lazy scammer who always got away with everything and was loved by everyone, including Chuck's own mother and ex-wife.

Because that's who Jimmy was. He's a sociopath, and sleaze. Chuck is a Mensa autist who goes insane. The whole show is pure, classic dysfunctional family shit, they're bonded and bound to each other by toxicity.

The show isn't about Chuck being right, or Jimmy being wrong. It's about how Saul Goodman was created, and it's fantastic fucking writing, because it's pretty authentic to shit like this I've seen in real life. One minute you root for them, the next you hate their guts.

The only character that never made sense to me was Kim. In the real world she would have never gotten involved with him. But they needed a romantic interest, so...we have Kim. In the real world, Jimmy would have gotten one (or more) of the women at the nail salon pregnant.

But overall, Gill and Gould are masters at character studies. Their characters are incredibly well written, even if the story veers around like a drunk at times.

HE
SOLD OUT
THE
BROTHEL

Jimmy and Kim have a lot in common, they both started in the mail room as nobodys

Pretty sure Kim likes Jimmy because he makes her life more interesting (since she is usually part of his schemes and enjoys it, which is why she was shocked when she was the one getting scammed in the last episode) and Jimmy likes Kim because he has known her for ages and she represents what he thought he wanted: a stable and respectable life/relationship.

He sucked, and fucked his brother.

Attached: jonathanbanksandbobodenkirkinbettercallsaul.jpg (1300x650, 76K)

I'm not gonna argue any of that - sure. I'm just going by real life - any woman I've ever met who was a lawyer could smell a Jimmy from ten miles off. But, like I said, he needed a love interest, and we got Kim. I don't mind, I like the character and the actress, I just don't think she makes sense in a real world context. Which doesn't matter anyway, because it's a TV show.

You're right, but the Breaking Bad universe has never been about perfect realism. Almost all of the characters are slightly unrealistic, and that's just fine.

He is a spiteful jealous loser that went out of his way to sataoge his brother. There is a reason why his wife left him even though he was filthy rich lawyer.

He had schizophrenia and Jimmy was deluded after having to take care of him so much and looking up to him as a role model.

>In the real world she would have never gotten involved with him

That's wrong, but not in a "woe! women like jerks" kind of way. It's very surprising what you can do with the enough confidence, if you play your cards right, if you speak the words that "hit the target".

The problem, yes, is that this gets you short term benefits. You have to keep up, like I'm trying to do right now, with my wife.

based jimmy maxed charisma
cuck chuck maxed intelligence like the sad incel he was lmao he even got divorced, nice 1 charisma you stupid old fuck

I don't remember any brothel, what are you talking about?

>It's debatable if he was right or not
He was right though because he ended up collaborating with Walter White.

But that was after being pushed into the life of a con and losing everything he cared about.
I was referring something like his David&Main job, which he fucked with no interference from Chuck because he couldn't tolerate not being able to pull his usual tricks.

The question is whether or not Chuck's projection of miserliness onto Jimmy and obsession with him is what provoked Jimmy to become Saul or if Jimmy would have become Saul anyway.

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

He had a monkey with a machine gun for a brother

Chuck was completely right

don't @ me

>to become Saul or if Jimmy would have become Saul anyway.
I think the show establishes that Jimmy can't resist being a shithead and he's not even proud of it. It's just ingrained into his nature.

chuck didn't die

Attached: 1537973052629.jpg (1000x708, 438K)

He and Jimmy and everyone else on the show is 10 - 20 years too old for the roles they are playing.

I kind of like Chuck being old and angry but I mostly agree

Based

I disliked him but he was in the right, Jimmy being a lawyer is fucked up

Ultimate dubs and heavenly trips confirm it.

I miss Michael McKean.

Attached: better call saul - michael mckean.jpg (1180x664, 106K)

when the hell is season 5

Muh baseball cards.

Attached: Better Call Saul - Mark-Proksch.jpg (1200x707, 129K)

Chucc succed n fuccd LMAO

unironically the greatest actor on the show

when is he getting the laser tag place?

This fucking guy is so funny.

It's also funny that the show has some comedians. Bob Odenkirk is a comedian, Michael McKean is a comedian, this guy Proksch... Maybe in season 5 even Bill Burr reappears.

Next year. I was just looking up when it's coming - they had issues getting everyone available to film, I guess.
If it's good, it's worth waiting for. It's the last one, no way they can fit more story in, with Mike building the superlab. They definitely rushed the story forward, because Saul is WAY too connected to the underworld and established as an ambulance chaser by the time Breaking Bad starts up, but they couldn't go too young with Odenkirk.
I'm not even mad at the show, though. Definite top 10.

Huell is also a comedian. Basically any of the Saul connected characters have comedy backgrounds and they turn out to be excellent in dramas for some reason.

I hope David Cross pops up in season 5.

he unironically should've died that episode

Jimmy never had the makings of a variety athlete

It wasn't schizophrenia, he had a fixed delusion.

lowkey scene stealer

i always see better call saul as in the on cinema universe