"With great power, there must also come great responsibility"

"With great power, there must also come great responsibility"

Does this zoomer faggot ever display any responsibility, was the removal of ben parker the worst thing to happen to the character?

Attached: round.jpg (600x1145, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be7PyRQQjLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Super Heroes seem to do is generate a hell of a log of insurance claims.

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

That pic is photoshopped

I legitimately thought Tony was going to say with Great Power Comes Great Responsibility to Peter right before he dies

Ben hasn’t been removed, he’s dealt with in the film. Peter acts responsibly in trying to protect Aunt May from his lifestyle, but that’s too subtle I guess. Why do you want a carbon copy of the Raimi trilogy? That would be boring as fuck and rightly flop.

His arse is still beautiful, there is much evidence. He knows it too, he started wearing his pants low.

Attached: 1559178482717.png (990x742, 1.15M)

Isn't he gay?

>He has a nicer ass than brie larson.

Attached: didn't need to see that.jpg (237x170, 22K)

According to everyone but femcels and Disney, yes.

He’s prettier than any MCU female, especially his co stars

I think Linkara of all people summed up the biggest issue people have with Spidey all around.

youtube.com/watch?v=Be7PyRQQjLE

>Fucks up the Ferry because Tony couldn't just say lol dude fuck off the FBI is here
>>Gets a stern talking to by the CGI puppeteer hypocrite himself
>Melts Gambino's ice cream
>>No retaliation
>Almost causes 9/11 1/2: Twin Tower Boogaloo for no reason
>>JESUS CHRIST KID, YOU SAVED THE DAY, HERE'S A MEDAL AND AN INVITATION TO THE AVENGERS
Quality film.
Nonsense is always preferable.

>he’s dealt with in the film
Huh? Maybe I missed a scene, explain what you mean by this
>Peter acts responsibly in trying to protect Aunt May from his lifestyle
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard, he's so dumb and irresponsible she catches him in costume. How is he protecting her from his lifestyle if he ropes her into it?
>but that’s too subtle I guess
Zoomer Spider-man literally tells his friend not to tell May the secret because "she's going through a lot" - You're talking about subtly but this "film" literally had to spell it out for their retard audience, only to contradict it all later

While the Raimi moves are mostly good I never implied the new movies should try to be like them.

based cute tom

Attached: 08AD2415-8866-42AF-86AA-B95212042327.jpg (640x798, 204K)

>MUH BEN
>MUH RESPONSIBILITY

spidermanfags can hang

Attached: 59D39376-0E8F-4A82-916F-697AAD0F99D2.jpg (728x728, 104K)

Attached: 599294522.webm (480x360, 952K)

You started ranting at me but you’re the guy who missed the 99% of the film he was trying to keep his identity secret? He explicitly tells that to Ned, he’s on the brink of tears. The reveal scene you mean didn’t happen until the fucking end credits and it was an accident!
Come on, you’re using the exact same terminology as a cranky boomer reminiscing/ranting about the Raimi trilogy. It starts with muh uncle Ben and ends with the word zoomed/fag/Iron Boy.

Attached: DcYkSTCWsAAWQqj.jpg (699x693, 78K)

He’s very cute

This will never not be funny

He literally leaves the school dance to stop somebody from stealing alien tech and then saves said thief from dying.

this explains why she's so angry all the time

>removal of ben parker
he's not removed, we just don't need to see him and the origin another time.

Definition of paper baggin’ it

So did you just not watch Homecoming, or what? Because the whole crux of the film is Peter choosing responsibility over personal happiness.

Rather than rehashing the Uncle Ben scenes we all know from previous films, Peter explains to Ned that Ben is missing and he doesn’t want to drag these things out in front of Aunt May. He doesn’t say he’s dead, so there’s a possibility for something in the future. The audience is made aware that Uncle Ben was May’s husband.

*brap*

Not him but you didn't even answer the part about the movie not addressing Uncle Ben.

I think people just like ranting about him. It’s always the same old muh Raimi crap.

teens and kids won't watch a movie if it's trying to instill any morals or a deep sense of accountability/responsibility for their life, that's what parents are for, marketers know that so they make summer flicks about short attention span lolrandom adventures on top of an established brand foundation

What did (((((they))))) mean by this?

I did above, sorry

Tom's ass without photoshop

Attached: eO1wa5m6j_540.jpg (456x810, 87K)

>crashes a plane
>ur a hero beter :-DDDDDD

But that stuff is Peter’s entire morality and his story in this film. It’s a lie to say he doesn’t act responsibly or have any consequences.

god i wish we were in prison together

HOLY SHIT

Did you even watch the movie? It was the vulture that damaged it enough to begin crashing and it was Peter that tried to steer it away from crashing into the city. Stop acting a retard. It makes you look like one.

10/10 twink
Aye

Attached: 1526444847482.jpg (509x501, 32K)

God, I want to bury my face in that ass

sad

Attached: DcvbKE1VAAA5kn5.jpg (818x1024, 127K)

the plane wouldn't have crashed if peter left it alone. he essentially did the same as with the boat only this time it was way OK

>has friends
>doesn’t get bullied for his interest in science
>his “bully” is non threatening manlet
Explain why this guy would ever let a criminal go

wtf i love brie larson now

>it was an accident!
He puts on the suit in front of his bedroom door knowing full well his Aunt is home walking around. What makes it worse is that his spider sense is changed to general hightened senses so there's no excuse of loved ones not triggering spider sense, there's way he should've missed her.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking, my point is that this film strips peter of his sense of reponsibility given to him by his uncle and I think thats bad for the character

Still has a great ass tho

Attached: 9876.jpg (3000x2206, 767K)

And what comes of it? By the end of the movie everyone still loves him, he gets offered a position on the Avengers and even a new suit.

You don't have to include scenes of Ben to include the morals he taught peter. Ben is also never mentioned and is vaguely implied to Ned.

wondering how many times that ass got penetrated