Hey user now you're my bf I want you to meet some friends

>hey user now you're my bf I want you to meet some friends
>hehe don't worry who they are or where we're going you'll find out when we get there

wat do

Attached: ab0aa8a12e24c7fb686aa65712b9065c[1].jpg (736x1076, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PTG0CB_biM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are you sure they are not blackmarket slave traders?

Oh gosh, they're cultists, booby! :/

Kick her shit in until she's dead. I would gladly be Tyrone boyfriend in prison knowing that I got rid of this sick fuck.

what is this

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

Attached: DfWdsoE.png (378x378, 180K)

And you call them your friends despite the fact they're obviously cultists?

Thing is, yes she illegally imprisoned women, blackmailed them and branded her initials onto their genitals. But if you watch the video of her and Raniere you can see she is legit brainwashed. It's genuinely eerie to watch her interact with him as her master.

If you're her boyfriend doesn't that make you Cult Leader?

link?

>S..s..somebody saaave meee....

>Let's have some wild sex first. Then I'll be completely compliant with anything you wish to do. I will also cum inside you a minimum of 7 times before we do anything else.

Yay a cult, I've always wanted to join one. I'll be one of those huge jackasses who is always looking for somebody to break the rules so I can tattle and get good boy points.

Every time I see her I always wonder to myself if she propositioned Tom Welling. I seem to recall Lex Luthor's actor commenting on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PTG0CB_biM

They ramble on for an hour without saying anything, but her body language and the way she talks to him it's clear that she worships every word he says.

Cultists are spooky

Yes. OP is just another one of the delusional retards who thinks that males got into NIXIVM and think that the whole thing was some kind of doujin harem.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the brand

Attached: merlin_154608891_f681ce5a-1447-4386-804f-403ec532c9dc-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

probably shit my pants like I always do when i have social interaction.

assert myself as a high ranking member of the cult by pure alpha vibes and proceed to fuck thousands of slaves

i live in albany near where all this sex cult shit went down. obviously they have no interest in a dude joining the cult since it's just a harem for the leader basically but i still regret not snooping around a little more.

>O-ok

It's eerie, because his attitude honestly comes across as just this pretentious artist, but now you know where a lot of that haughty attitude originates from.