Can someone help a boomer out. Why is reddit & the internet at large obsessed with Keanu...

Can someone help a boomer out. Why is reddit & the internet at large obsessed with Keanu? When I was younger he was a joke for his wooden acting. I haven't seen him in anything since that trilogy

Attached: gettyimages-1149425788.jpg (480x319, 19K)

He hasn't ever sought validation and it shines through in his character and makes him easy to love

He's also been one of the best looking people on the planet for decades

Keanu has a sad history and it makes him likable
look it up if you're interested
also the John Wick movies are pretty good

john wick 3, toy story 4, cyberpunk reveal, it all just lined up this year and made him a household name again. then it was just a matter of people finding out about his sad life and how realitively humble and chill he is, so everyone likes him

This, except 2

He fugged a transexual

Thanks i'll check out the John Wick films at least

fuck off boomer

A generation raised on the matrix and a man with seemingly no interest in fame, money or pussy

Attached: keanu.jpg (720x1280, 75K)

based

>that trilogy

You're going to have to be more specific he has been in 3 huge trilogies people love.

He's a humble guy who has had a rough life yet he doesn't play victim or attentionwhore and instead likes to uplift and help others whenever he can. Funnily enough, some years ago Keanu was pretty much similarly "idolized" on Yea Forums during the time the "sad keanu" pic surfaced and people found out about his sad life, but as usual redditors are fucking late to the party.

He's a nice guy and he's been in some kickass films. You're welcome.

my bad, i meant the Matrix. surely he hasn't been in anything bigger than that? I only heard of John wick when there was a fortnite crossover or something, sorry zoomers.

oh no 360 noscope rekt, enjoy trying to get a job zoomer

I am a boomer as well. I don't recall anyone caring that he was a wooden actor outside of Family Guy making a small joke.

zoomers are simply retarded. watch 10 years of capeshit and you wont be concerned about good acting anymore only what looks cool lmao

really? the character neo is very very wooden though, so perhaps he was just typecast by that

>I haven't seen him in anything since that trilogy
There's your problem

he was consistently a mega star for like 20 years you lying child

He got the Neo gig because it was basically the same as his Johnny Mnemonic character. I just don't recall anyone getting up in arms over him being wooden. He was just a c-list actor showed up in some movies from time to time people could recognize.

Why should I have? surely most people don't go and see every generic blockbuster that comes out

is this bait? I've been reading his filmography now, since matrix all i even recognise is A Scanner Darkly, 47 Ronin & the wick films. not exsactly pure kino and nothing that will be remembered in 20 years

bill and teds
speed
the matrix
you're retarded and are baiting because keanu is everywhere now, even more so than he was. you're also at most 18

im 30 and bill and ted is stuff my parents watched, ive seen them at xmas as a kid or whatever. you are talking about films that came out 20 years ago, which is why im asking why does anyone care now

you're an idiot

>im 30 and bill and ted is stuff my parents watched
28 here, you're full of shit

Attached: 1509042278901.gif (200x120, 407K)

you sound mad?

what is your point? bill and ted came out late 80's early 90s? I was born 88

because he's cute and autistic

and if Yea Forums was 90% female instead of male he would be spammed as much as summer glau was

Attached: 898.jpg (2104x2248, 747K)

Matrix, Point Break, Bill and Ted, John Wick, Speed, Constantine are all essential Keanu Kino

I liked Devil's Advocate.