ITT: ideas for good tv shows

ITT: ideas for good tv shows

Attached: 1560815008764.jpg (960x812, 60K)

Do you guys send dick pics or something? I can't see why a girl would want to see that unless you're packing more than 7"

Girls are fucking clueless to size unless you have a chuddur buddur chode

Unsolicited dick pics are so over. You want to get somewhere send them and unsolicited pic of your anus.

>implying this goblin has ever received a dick pick

Only niggers, spics and white trash send unsolicited dick pics.

True Chads make the girls ASK for dick pics.

For real imagine still looking like an obvious man even with fucking Snapchat filters

ITT:despite being incels who have never and will never had the confidence or opportunity to send a girl a dick pic and who would call anyone who sends a dick pic a "Chad"; anons still get mad at this tweet.

Sharing dick pics would be a felony in itself

I sent a girl a video of me cumming

your post: beta white knight sperges out despite the fact that no ITT besides him seems remotely angry at all

I wouldn't fucking bat an eye. But I'm also white.

They really do apparently. No clue why.

why do you guys keep posting this?

Sending unsolicited dick pics is the easiest way to get laid
It has a 10% success rate, better than any other method

Incels send dick pics
Chads send ass pics

I'd watch it

Why would my mother go there? I don't understand.

Whats this bitch got against sluts? Fuck her

where did you get those numbers user ? Every girl I know absolutely hate receiving unsolicited dick pics.

I think it's a joke nigga

A show where people try to sneak a turd in someone's breakfast

My genitalia is too small and hairy for me to ever think it would be a good idea to send of picture of it to anybody.

>everyone say bottom of the barrel sends dick pic
>says everyone says chad does it
Whats up with this lazy strawman?

Boy I sure do want this girl to have a picture of my private parts, whether she likes it or not

Women think this is worse than what guys think. I'd just say Hi mom.

Women walk around in yoga pants and tights 24/7 and almost everyone of them take pictures of their tits and butts and put on instagram and snapchat etc. why is it so bad when men do it?

>caring about what bitches think
holy fuck normal people send penis pictures in order to get off to the thought of the bitch having looked at it.

>implying my mom hasn't seen my dick thousands of time by now

Attached: 074.jpg (540x447, 58K)

A girl has to watch a movie in one sitting without touching her phone. If she fails, her nudes get sent to her dad. The phone has to be on her person, whether in her purse or in a pocket, it can't be "durr i let it die in the other room"

It is. Its from how i met your mother. Its a guy that goes full monty on the first date if they go for a coffee to an appartment. Hoping to get sex, because there is a small percentage that have sex with him out of sorry.

Attached: image.png (624x351, 173K)

To repost a better idea from the last shitty thread:

Arrange dates for all the fatties who message chads, except the chad that shows up is a personal trainer.

Its a little different. What you could compare is breastfeeding. Some dont like to see it, but they do it and if you say something, they do it out of spite.
You could say a penis is just a body part, so why the fuss.

Thats gold!

There is a show like that. Its about concerned parents monitoring their kids and a fake sex offender tricking the kid into showing up in person, where the parent is waiting. Freaks the kid out and they get a hard lesson in predatory internet freaks.

>my idea is to show women their son's cocks
hmmmm i wonder if this individual has issues specifically pertaining to one of their parents

Genuinely, who sends dick pics? Who thinks it's a good idea?

Indians

i could literally text my gf to send me a pic of her tits right this second if i wanted to you tranny lmao

I do it. It's not weird, our grandparents would have done it in the 70s if they could.

Chads RECEIVE dick pics

The same kind of people like instagramm thots, nude gay pride participants, trailerpark trash and gangsta rap fans

Idea: opposite advertisment.
A group of 4 men/women fight for a bachelor/etteperson. They have signed a contract to life a week with them.
In the end they are said to be a millionär/model/sportstar, but in the end its the oposite, a neet, a hambeast or trailer trash.

haha does the mom have to look at the pic too? that would be so awkward don't you think?

everyone in my friend group has seen each others nudes since we're edgy retards like that and it's good for flirting

That's actually a good premise, but better suited for something like youtube

I do.But for me it's not about "seducing" or whatever the fuck. I don't expect anything by doing it, I just genuinely get off by the fact that this particular girl has seen my dick. that's it. Maybe I'm just an exhibitionist.

Attached: 1415818777517.jpg (4558x4542, 1.11M)

The based truth shines through

Just send her the picture, gaylord.

>be dumb thot roastie
>put your snapchat and instagram in your tinder profile
>WAAAAH! WHY AM I GETTING UNSOLICITED DICK PICKS! >:(

The difference is that female tits and butts are aesthetically pleasing
Cocks are fucking gross, nobody wants to see that shit

Dicks are glorious. Not even gay.

Depends on the person. Some hambeast asses or tits are ugly.
Same with dicks. Gen lottery is a thing and nature hates us!

Saw a girl who was wearing a super low cut shirt and had a piercing in her cleavage of a skull and she was walking around pissed cause people were looking at it

I've never heard of a roastie getting them for free. The going rate is $3.00 an inch.

From my experience i feel like girls send more boob pics to guys first before we even get the chance to send a dick pic.

Because it gives me confidence.

What are you a lesbian?

supposedly some girls on tinder just want to hook up, sending a dick pick gives a girl with this mindset an excuse to say yes or no, since the guy was being the vulgar one either way she still feels like she didnt just arrange sex over the internet with a stranger

>Happened 2 out of 3 times between three characters
Just as he predicited

Not true. A guy once told me he was 10 in. He whipped it out and it couldn't be more than 4.