Newfag here. Is it r*ddit tier?

Attached: 540D39DD-8CC3-4B4C-A009-16EC2B4697EA.jpg (484x323, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jWYO66IZXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's good until season 5

6-9 are decent

after that it's mostly trash with a good episode here and there

Yes, anyone who watches that crap is an NPC 100%.
The whole show (I've seen some at a friend's) is nothing but: "Ha ha ha we are so callous. Isn't that funny? Ha ha ha nothing is sacred. Ha ha ha."

Just watch it and form your own opinion you faggot. 90% of these posts can be answered this way. Try to develop an identity instead of consuming the slop social media gives you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jWYO66IZXI

Attached: jre.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

Jesus Christ the world isn't ready for this technology

This is clearly a NPC show.

name one thing that is sacred

First few seasons are pretty based
Only properly bad season is 13

>please tell me if I'm allowed to watch something

what is wrong with you OP

Danny Devito is funny in it sometimes but really that’s it, whole main cast sucks. Mostly unfunny show that’s annoying to watch and hear about although all the hype has died down thank goodness (I swear for a while I was forced to watch it and hear about references from friends very regularly against my will unless I wanted to live under a rock)

it's not even funny

contrarianism instead of actual taste

the first couple seasons were funny then it just went to shit. the last couple seasons were embarrassingly terrible

Holy Communion.
Silence in a library.
No talking in an elevator.

Best comedy show. Contrarians can suck it.

yotsuba

is he gonna be ok bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-154530_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 604K)

>r*ddit
Maybe you should go back there and ask
This, none of these whiny autists can name a better comedy show

unironically

>using the NPC meme in current year
fresh off the boat from reddit?

Dee is my drunkfu

Attached: sunny-news.jpg (2070x1380, 440K)

Can’t name a better show? DUDE. Fresh Prince Of Belair, Seinfeld, Frasier, South Park, Roseanne, Night Court, 30 Rock, Martin, Newsradio, Living Single, Daria to name a few. Did you mean current “comedy shows?” It’s been on the air for fucking 14 years it’s like the Simpsons now put it out of its fuckin misery already. Wow I’m cursing and being so mean are you holding your sides and giggling now or is that not what the comedy is like at all and I totally just don’t get it will a reference to a previous episode help so you can giggle more and explain to those unaware that it’s a reference to a previous episode of the best comedy show around

Attached: 4AE43BB4-7CCA-4543-B25E-D9BD7FE431C9.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

the queen of england

unironically ok grandma

>being into beastiality
fuck off freak

Joel era MST3K

ur mom pusy

Every sperm

What a dumb question
Also, not all r*ddit "boards" are sjw garbage

>sacred
Even if the elevator breaks during a building fire are people supposed to charades their way to safety?

yeah they are. every single one is full of faggots who will do whatever they can to turn something into a trump joke. the only way reddit is bearable is if you stick to very specific subs and don't read the comments.

No.
fuck off faggot, its god tier

season 1-11 are great (9 to 11 are not as good as prev seasons)
seasons 12 is a fucking dread, season 13 is just pure fucking unadultered GARBAGE
instant drop in quality with no hopes of going back up
its been a good run lads

I'd say season 1 also falls into the decent tier. It picks up in Season 2.

pretty mediocre overall but I laughed at a couple scenes. i'm just not really a fan of charlie day, or danny devito whatsoever, or anyone else whose shtick is "i'm shouting so you know i'm being funny"

Attached: 1556742584197.png (1963x1500, 2.94M)

I liked season 1 more than most other seasons. It feelt really unhinged compared to later season where it feelt like the network told them to reel it in. Like how in season 1 everyone is disgusted with Mac banging the tranny but in later episodes where the dick is gone they all act as if there is nothing strange about him wanting the bang the tranny now.

filming for season 14 started last week