Is this a true wagie experience?

Is this a true wagie experience?

Attached: 220px-Office_space_poster.jpg (220x324, 19K)

Have you ever tried farting in your own mouth?

One dark secret about office work. it really pays well considering how little you actually do, there is almost zero danger for at work injuries, and you work in a totally integrated office so its full of dateable women.
In other words, I wouldn't work in any other job.

Attached: BE-14-10-14.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

yeah. i still miss my comfy cubicle job though. didn't know what i had till it was gone.
basically this

>totally dateable
why would you waste your wagiebucks on fatties who sit all day?

yes still true, offices really are full of freaks like this.

Yes.

If you're not an incel and even somewhat good looking ( you only need to be better looking than your male co-workers), you will be swimming in office pussy. Every female new hire, young or old will want your cock.

I've had married women hit on me at work, single interns, temps, and divorcees abound. I'm presently fucking an office MILF. She can't pregnant so we screw like gerbils.
If you only knew what a flesh farm an office really is.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1694x1122, 496K)

this movie was fight club before fight club

Guys help I acidentally a job. What should I expect?

What I wouldn't give to sit in an office cubicle all day and get paid to play solitaire. Back when this film was made people had no idea how good they had it.

Don't forget Peter hooked up with a hottie from Tchochkies. And Drew told it like it was.

Attached: office space drew.jpg (300x320, 23K)

Nice larp homo

fake and exceptionally gay

Seriously dude. One day I counted all the opportunities for sex with an office co-worker I had in my career. I counted 51 in total. Since I'm not a sex deviant I only fucked 4 of them.

I am just saying in an office you can fuck pussies all day, you're around women constantly and they're wanting dick.

Prepare to be royally fucked in the ass if you're not social unless you're eccentric wiz-kid.

i don't see how the job in that movie was that bad

i want a white collar computer job like that

at the end he works as a construction worker or
a fireman or whatever the fuck. what did he become at the end? clean up crew?

why the fuck would you want to do that job over a cubicle job? a job where you are subjected to cancer causing materials. no thank you

Attached: 190614 러블리즈 - 뮤직뱅크 출근길 4K 60P 직캠 Fancam-8FD6a7jq2Yg-[00.38.455-00.48.181]. (672x720, 2.91M)

>you can fuck pussies all day
>you're around women constantly and they're wanting dick
seriously considering reporting you for clearing being 13 years old

>you can fuck pussies all day

Attached: hmm.png (919x528, 409K)

Less than two hundred years ago the common thought on being paid hourly was akin to slavery and wasn't tolerated by anyone with an education

that's ironic since everyone was a peasant who 24/7. you're talking before labour laws and shit

who worked 24/7 for crumbs*

It's exactly it. Only difference is more going to the bathroom to fuck around on your phone.

The average peasant worked on average 3-4 days a week at 16 less hours a week total

>seriously considering reporting you for clearing being 13 years old
Whatever dude, I'm just being a bro and letting you know where the women are at. Get an office job, trust me on this.

Attached: 1556472350717.jpg (152x254, 23K)

Yes goy
Work in my office keep making me hundreds of thousands a year while i compensate you a fraction

Its boring as fuck and you are scolded over bullshit that doesnt matter. I have been emailed several times over messing up something that took two seconds to fix because I have multiple bosses. Its just soul sucking and demeaning.

This is actually true. I used to work in a girl's high school and some of women there were like cats in heat.

I got a job at the corporate headquarters for a multibillion dollar company right after college and was absolutely shocked at how accurate it was desu senpai

this, office jobs are comfy as fuck. i met my gf at my current job.

you kind of need good fun colleagues tho, i've worked at companies where people just shut up and stare at their screen all day. it's hell.

Attached: 1558733463359.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

>why the fuck would you want to do that job over a cubicle job?
Some people like working inside, some people like working outside. This isn't a hard concept to wrap your head around.

Work hours have only been decreasing in the past century. Also your standard of living is higher thanks to purchasing power and accessibility to goods, services, and resources.

That guy should have been in more films, wasted talent

The people who "like" working outside are wrong and stupid. They just don't know what working inside is like, or are stupid.