Well?

Well?

Attached: 1543191298874.jpg (935x960, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/A-EROHUoXbJE4bV9Atu-RQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/A-EROHUoXbJE4bV9Atu-RQ/

todd pls

Lucas by light years.

Rowling didn’t create a world, she predicted the future.

>Todd Howard
Michael Kirkbride, Ken Rolston, and Kurt Kuhlmann did far more to build TES universe than Todd Howard did.

Lucas for scifi
Tolkien for fantasy, he is the OG.

You can still see the edges of the photo they poorly MSPainted Todd over without even the same font.

I think Todd Howard, hands down

(also purchase our brand new fallout 76 dlc for 20.99$ pls)

stop making this thread

Bethesda didn't create fallout. They bought a 1/4 finished FO3 from the husk of a bankrupt company, threw it out, and started over.

Todd Howard personally created the Elder Scrolls tho

Tolkien because he actually created the universe. Lucas did very little, most SW stuff comes from the EU. Roddenberry was not really in the universe creating business considering there is hardly any continuity in Star Trek. TES is just Gothic but worse. Rowling and Martin are hacks.

Tolkein

Zack Snyder created the best universe. But it would take at least 5 years (until 2012) for Snyder's epic universe to become something that people care about. It's a long, hard road, and it's been incredibly enjoyable so far.
That said, I have some major concerns for Snyder's next movie The Dark Knight. Before I delve into those, I want to quickly talk about something else that I noticed when I was at the recent Detroit Comic Con - namely the presence, especially during the second half of the film, of some sort of super-charged Joker.
The presence of this super-charged Joker will cause massive frustration for the hardcore film fan who is into the original story. While it was very important for the movie to be true to the source material as much as possible, the Joker's presence does cause us a lot of problems. This is not to say that the Joker will not appear in the sequel, however. Because I will admit that they will have a new dynamic in the background, which I'm not overly fond of. Some things just can't happen from within the confines of a Superman universe, I guess.
If the Joker is present, I have a very strong feeling that I want him to take a big bite out of the Superman universe. He may not appear in The Dark

>tolkien actually created the universe

what the fuck

Todd had literally nothing to do with creating Fallout

It's GRRM and it's not even close

BASED! BASED! BASED!

*takes off shirt and jumps on table*

BASED! BASED! BAAAAAAAASED!

*beats chest like gorilla*

Star Wars isn't science fiction

All of those people were able to spout off weird shit without direction. Todd was the director who know where to place all the pieces, they even say shit like this in interviews.

Tolkien

Silmarillion. As in the sense that the LotR universe isn't full of fanfic of other writers. Like Dune or Star Wars.

No shit, it's a troll image.

Stan Lee

God. Next thread

Frank Herbert

Why is it that, whenever someone points out a flaw in their dumb universe, Tolkien worshippers always scream "THE SILMARILLION!"

Does Rowlings shitposting on twitter counts as an expanded universe? You know, how all the wizards just shits themselfs.

I like them all

Attached: slag.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>whenever someone points out a flaw in their dumb universe
Except nobody did

He didnt you retard

I'm thinkin Todd

>Todd Howard
what kind of bait is this? He didn't create those game franchises and stuff like Legend of Zelda, Halo, Assassin's Creed etc. are more popular.

Objective answer: Gene
Personal answer: Todd (Morrowind is based)

Tolkien>Lucas>Roddenberry>>>dogshit>the rest

Nice.

based redditor

The only correct answer is

>Terry Pratchett = Roddenberry = Tolkien

Everyone else need not apply, thank you

Attached: dwvetinari.jpg (480x323, 21K)

Which flaws?

Obviously Todd, by far

Of this list? I want to say lucas but his best work wasn't done alone, he had a lot of people who challenged him and gave him focus. My second pick is Gene.
Off the list I give it to pick related. Stargate was just so fucking good. And I'm only glad that it hasn't been dug up,raised as a zombie and raped like everyone else on that list [except the lord of the rings, as far as I'm aware, they haven't been ruined]

Attached: BradWrightAug10.jpg (775x876, 468K)