Be prime pitt

youtu.be/tmzZTKMrW7Y?t=332

>be prime pitt
>have one of the best bodies of all times
>roasti says "you look too skinny"
were people in the 90s too stupid to realize the difference between being lean & being a stick?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

mad because she's right and you only get a body like that from having extremely low body fat so your muscles show through while still not being that big

Too skinny by Burger standards. That body is normal and average in Europe

People weren't scared to say what they liked, regardless of what is wrong or right.

Also autists here don't understand the concept of taste and opinion, because, as autists, they struggle to realise other people have their own mind.

That's why every autist thread here is about objective statement and never "My favourite". It's also "What's the best this or that", or ratings, and all that shit.

It's art, not maths.

Fuck autists. We need a yellow war of attrition against autists on this board.

Attached: GREAT YELLOW WAR OF ATTRITION.png (1897x755, 876K)

>Taking Yea Forums this seriously
Speaking of autists

no, you are just a closeted faggot who secretly wishes he could suck off and be fucked by that twink faggot.

Low body fat cuts to exaggerate muscle leaves you generally weak with no endurance it's just aesthetic and temporary or leads to health problems.

ITT: absolutely seething bloatfags who couldn't cut a twinkie to save their lives

post body

I went to Europe last summer and you fucks are getting quite plump. Brits are getting comically fat and closing in on America by the day. Italians were surprisingly thin though.

>body / being skinny

Women only care about height and base bone structure (how big your bones are). Women don't give a shit about muscles.

>how big your bones are
how do you mean?

verbally mogged by katie couric

did he ever recover?

then why does she care?

she doesnt, shes shit testing him
just look at her body language throughout the interview

ok mohammed

She said it because he's a manlet with the frame of an anorexic teenage girl.

>go to Milan
>people look and dress like well-to-do New Yorkers but drastically fewer fatties and blacks

>tfw barrel chest and will never look like fight club brad pitt even at 0% body fat

>Women don't give a shit about muscles.

Sure they do. They like muscled, fit men. Not bodybuilders, but some meat on their bodies. The dyke in the OP aside, most women say Fight Club Pitt was pretty much the perfect guy as far as physique goes.

Look at the big shot handing out career advice for Mr. Brad Pitt..

>tfw borderline endomorph build but didn't know it until I lost like 80lbs because somehow I manage to gain and keep weight like a motherfucker
I thought endomorphs were supposed to have the opposite problem?

UK is becoming the most obese country

Crabs in a bucket

as a brit i think we might have finally caught up with america

>everything is about me
this is why everyone hates europeans