Now Tony take a look 'ere at this bit 'o pottery

>Now Tony take a look 'ere at this bit 'o pottery

Attached: time team phil harding.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KN4CyIJZFps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I nearly ran Phil Harding over once

>time team tottie

I used to watch it because there was lots of downblouse shots of women digging in ditches.

Faye was my favourite.

Attached: faye-prof[1].jpg (158x280, 64K)

Faye a cute

>Oh aye look at this ere bit of stone we ad dug up
I miss this timewasting kino

Premium comfy.

>post yfw american time team

Attached: 1546724562671.gif (252x252, 1.6M)

My sister is an archeologist
AMA

what's her bra size?

How many times has Tony Robinson looked down her top?

>those cheesy 3D renders of what the few chips of pottery and buried bricks may once have looked like

Attached: 1-time-team-reconstruction-of-bridgettine-monastery-church-syon-copy.jpg (625x469, 19K)

peak comfiness with the music and voiceover

I understand that archaeology and history are both very important, as is understanding where we came from, but I just can't care about 30 mins of television spent digging up one corner of a burned down shed.

I feel thoroughly ashamed.
I admire Tony, Phil & Co tremendously, what a joy and an adventure to work on this stuff it must be to them...but I just can't care.

Attached: 1550162784916.jpg (564x564, 34K)

dunno never looked

just the once I reckon

Post YFW the geophys results show there might be something incredible under there but they run out of time

Attached: IMG_8568.jpg (1200x658, 166K)

Does she need a bone to examine?

watched this every sunday with my grandad -- he's dead now

Attached: 1411966185634.jpg (564x518, 64K)

My friend once shouted "Oi Titchmarsh!" at Alan Titchmarsh once as he was returning home after buying some milk.

I unironically think she needs a nice man in her life
I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend, I'm a bit worried about her as she seems a bit lonely.

sounds like you were a good grandson, that's all a man can ask for before they die

Does anyone have the video of that parody where they find a beer can in the trench and then there's a reconstruction of a Roman temple made of beer cans? Can't seem to find it online.

my condolences, at least you still have those happy memories

There's this.
youtu.be/KN4CyIJZFps
Not quite what you're after.