Should I give this a watch?

Should I give this a watch?

Attached: 3-1[1].jpg (740x560, 128K)

yes

It's fantastic. Watch it baked for extra effect.

Only if you plan on getting stoned or drunk, it's an amazing experience when you're fucked up but a bit of a slog when watched sober.

watched it as fucked up as you can get, youll appreciate it more

I don't do drugs because I'm not a lobotomized parasite

Be prepared to fap a lot.

Attached: Based and redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

You're just watching a super druggie movie because you're a huge faggot or what?

Eh, the nudity isn't anything to really write home about. I'm more interested in the visuals and the great soundtrack.

Don't listen to these faggots, it's a genuinely cool movie and you don't have to put shit in your brain in order to enjoy it.

Yes. And watch the South park episode too.

Then don't watch it, maybe Frozen is more your speed.

Kys druggie subhuman, I only watch certified animation kino like Batman TAS and Studio Ghibli

>movie is great but only if you are so wasted that even watching paint dry would be enjoyable, otherwise it sucks

What a great recommendation.

Attached: 1518818976375.jpg (207x208, 11K)

Have sex

Druggies are all virgins doe

watching a stereotypical "trippy" movie on drugs is the cringest babbys first weed move you can do

Don't bother. Animation is shit. Stories are shit. Only appeals to fags who can't grow facial hair and who think jean jackets with sheepskin lining is cool.

DUDE

I believe this movie was my first animated fap experience

oh and the best part is that my mommy got it from the video store thinking it was for kids because it was a cartoon

Fuck yes, dude.

Yes, and then watch “Love, Death & Robots”, its spiritual successor.

Attached: 5D706F15-B0BD-4720-A317-2D387AFF2308.jpg (700x467, 149K)

Do not watch the lame 'sequel' Heavy Metal FAKK 2 though, it sucks

Fuck yes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x694, 81K)

yes

This isn't even true. First time I watched this movie, I was sober and enjoyed the hell out of it.