What is the next fetish that Hollywood will popularize, after BJ, group sex, anal, eating pussy, ass rimming, and feet ?

What is the next fetish that Hollywood will popularize, after BJ, group sex, anal, eating pussy, ass rimming, and feet ?

Attached: 1547650419987.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlOvRZeoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope anal fisting

how does women gutch smell and taste like?

>What is the next fetish that Hollywood will popularize after these incredibly popular fetishes that have always been around?

They'll try to normalize pegging.

pedophilia
I hope at least

Pozzing

Pits hopefully

I would sooner murder someone then eat someones ass.

Animal sex, child sex will be turbo pumped out

This

fuck jannies

hopefully girl-girl. I cant wait for the year when a majority of romantic movies are non-heterosexual.

you just havent found the right ass yet

you never went to burger king?

same-sex pairings are so passé

>feet
One of those teen comedies, eurotrip or road trip, one of those had a character in it who had a foot fetish. His name was Mr Creepy.
So, that was fun as a 10 year old. That’s why I roll my eyes when fags complain. Hollywood has turned everything but literal faggotry into a mockery

tall girls and cum eating PLEASE

Attached: tfw no 6'5" gf.jpg (600x800, 102K)

Fucking qt traps, its already begun

wtf I love Hollywood now

>non-Asian traps
>qt

pick one

There is a bunch of shows and movies that feature scenes with pegging, going back to probably the 80s or something. It's already popular in a comedic sense, often used for scenes like "you didn't expect that to happen to him" or "look, that guy is gonna get pegged, hahaha so funny".

Attached: 1554892842953.jpg (399x225, 23K)

These were all huge in the 70s...

how do you avoid a boner while acting a scene like this?

Real men have HPV.

OP I think you failed to realize that incest is the new trend. Think about it logically.

Game of Thrones BEGINS with you being grossed out by a woman fucking her brother.

Game of Thrones ENDS with everyone wanting to see Jon Snow fuck his aunt.

Attached: 1556823362314.jpg (699x761, 176K)

You expect a zoomer to have any sense of historical past beyond the latest Twitter fad?

>eating pussy
Not a fetish. Ill eat my way to your girls heart.

God Alison Williams is so ridiculously attractive. And this asshole actor simulated eating her asshole. I would offer my left nut to Satan for that opportunity.

good for you user i've eaten clean fresh out of the shower ass and its still gross, cant get the smell outta my mustache
i'll stick to sucking toes

You don't

Gay sex.
They started with Rocket Man.

His face is too low for ass eating.

I would hardly call it sex

Attached: 7mwyUS.gif (320x240, 2.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlOvRZeoc