ITT "Villains" who were right

ITT "Villains" who were right

Attached: jk_simmons_68960.jpg (600x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edweek.org/ew/articles/2006/06/21/42iq_web.h25.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3146648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 hitler

ahh got me.. ok Stalin then

>publicly humiliating his ace drummer because of his whiny bitch ass toxic masculinity he could not keep in check
>right

Attached: 1559795833682.jpg (1920x2496, 1.2M)

flesh is strongest

Attached: file.png (480x360, 160K)

>The cruelty drives Andrew into being the best drummer who ever lived

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

Yeah but drummers are literally an fag. Name one two famous drummer HAH

>Name one two famous drummer
What did he mean by this?

Clearly he was so fixated on drumming he was thinking in beats

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x853, 179K)

Mr. Muscle?

nobody cares about drummers, especially not meathead drummers

how would this super duper dude care so much about the drums, in reality he'd spend most of his time shitting on the pianist or whatever

>mike portnoy
>niel peart
kk

>Being strict to snowflakes
>You can always leave his class. You only stay because you want his abuse

Don't give me the "with him he turned the best in the world". It's your choice to eat his shit

Attached: when ya boy goebbels tells you a joke that theyre killing millions of people in the county.gif (180x196, 221K)

and then leads to him becoming an addicting and ODing

Yeah a faggy jazz drummer that only hardcore jazz fans would ever care about.

Attached: Jaime_%26_Cersei_S8_Ep5.jpg (2000x1333, 370K)

Attached: screen-shot-2016-02-03-at-4-57-47-pm.png (786x589, 348K)

Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort

Lars Ulrich

you completely missed the point of the movie. like you didn't get even 10% of the movie it seems

Nah, he was a textbook pure evil villain with no redeeming qualities. Even his racism was wrong because in-universe there are no actual benefits to being pure blood as opposed as half-blood or Muggle born. Dumbledore was arguably the greatest wizard ever and he was a half-blood. So was Harry and even Voldemort himself (a play on the old Hitler was a Jew myth). And the pureblood Malfoy's turned out to be pussies with no particular magical skill. This is in sharp contrast to actual racism where there are actually arguments to be made as to the differences between races, namely in IQ and behavior.

Interesting that you user brought this up. In the case of “Wiplash”, a villain who stands on the issue of the social justice, definitely makes things spinning opposing to upholding the moral ones.

kek

Attached: demona bazooka.jpg (500x375, 23K)

You can try very hard to find much fault in his actions, but in the end it really does boil down to "he's ugly so he's evil".

Attached: sheev2.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>Dave Grohl
>Keith Moon

John Bonham
Keith Moon
Lars Ulrich
HAH

Attached: 1560790357460.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Ringo Starr

>Art Blakey
>Max Roach
Do I get a cookie?

Sheila E
mike portnoy

Attached: 1547034643699.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Whiplash is a sports movie that replaces football with jazz drumming. It’s not particularly deep.

>faggots thinking drums matter
Sorry its all about vocals and the guitars

I don't think even plebs regard it as "deep", most people like it because of the execution and Simmons' performance

Based.

Attached: 783_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 285K)

Steve Gadd
Thomas Lang
Vinnie Colaiuta
Buddy Rich

He wasn't a villain he was an anti hero

Stalin was just as bad

>mentally fuck with all your band members because of a story you heard
>do this for several years
>it never works out
>still think you are right somehow

That scene was funny as fuck

>forgot neil pert
fag

>people naming literal whos drummers
Anyone else besides Ringo, Lars and Dave are literal whos.
Not talking about talent, just fame.

Jojo Mayer
Johnny Rabb
Jim Chapin
Tomas Haake

Attached: better-call-saul-209-jimmy-brother-break-down.jpg (600x450, 19K)

That kind of pressure is rarely a good thing in the end.
t. musician

>This is in sharp contrast to actual racism where there are actually arguments to be made as to the differences between races, namely in IQ and behavior.
The actual medical evidence is not as conclusive as certain segments of the internet like to claim.

Attached: dukat_1280.jpg (890x1280, 276K)

Attached: tnw.jpg (1024x1792, 149K)

Attached: D79yiFqUcAAEutr.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Danney Carey. Niel pert.

There's 2 and the best. Also phil Collins

That, and there's not nearly enough data to make any kinds of informed, scientific decisions about anything.

Their while premise and 'foundation' is built on bs. But don't tell them that

Bullshit.
You need both. Steel and flesh

Attached: MD-11_05-e1523093796877.jpg (1819x767, 197K)

>not enough evidence
>Africa
Only one

Neil Peart

Neil Peart
John Bonham

You idiots missed two of the best....

Thulsadoom had set up his own government when he damn well knew there already was one.

Attached: leonardodjango[1].jpg (1200x675, 58K)

Attached: jamie-foxx-law-abiding-citizen-2009-C3PM92.jpg (1300x956, 122K)

what was his tax Policy?

Ironically the main problem with studying racism is that people are trying to avoid being racist. Most scientist won't even touch the topic and the ones who do are criticized. Most studies I've seen are dismissed just because of their conclusion. The problem is usually some made up bullshit like "there's no evidence if the differences are environmental or genetic". Then someone does a study of blacks growing up in white families and finds the same results and the study is criticized for small sample size. The whole field is plagued by political correctness.

Nick Menza
Pete Sandoval

This, and in the books his plan was actually benevolent.
Muh nigga

>none of the idiots replying mentioned the best drummer

Attached: Peter Gabriel.jpg (379x480, 28K)

Attached: shut up bitch.jpg (1280x854, 152K)

Captain Rhodes
>gets removed from power
>everyone in the military base ends up dying because of incompetence

Attached: rhodes.jpg (250x271, 9K)

That was pretty good

Attached: 1556879032548.png (680x629, 1.5M)

Yeah you heard me right.
Actually there's research done on race-related issues. Studies that get dismissed don't usually get dismissed solely on the grounds of controversy. They get criticized for sloppy methodology, which is actually a serious issue.

Kek

Attached: 62541559-189E-453F-AEB1-D148945CAED3.jpg (900x720, 118K)

Zach Hill

Attached: 00DED312-637A-4C36-8E79-5BC73902A78E.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Neither did anything wrong.

It's kinda a recurring theme huh, with immigrants and browns committing more crime. It's happening with all the first world countries.

There's nothing inherently racist about noticing differences, racism is about bigotry on the basis of race. If I were to say "women tend to be shorter than men", you wouldn't call me a sexist, but when I say "black people tend to have a lower IQ than Asians", suddenly this is racism? Bullshit. I have nothing at all against black people, but I won't pretend facts don't exist just because they upset anti-science hyper-egalitarian fanatics.

>t. unsuccessful musician

Jack DeJohnette once came to my school and took a shit on my pianist friend.

Not quite. It varies a lot with locality.
Maybe because actual research indicates that the gap in IQ between demographics in the US (which is well-recorded, that's not disputed) is narrowing and IQs have been generally rising over the years? That's not surprising seeing as there are factors that can affect the expression of the many genes influencing intelligence.

Do we ever find out if he was rushing or dragging?

Attached: Shirley Turner.jpg (620x465, 46K)

I work with music festivals routinely. I'm just still in training. I know from reading and from seeing that it's never a good thing to romanticize pressure or suffering. People have died from that.

T.adam

I... can't. You have me beat.

her ward got thrown into disarray just because some degenerate pedophile thought he'd prefer pleading insanity to accepting his punishment

Attached: nurse ratched.jpg (548x422, 33K)

delete this

Attached: 1557087881854.jpg (460x300, 19K)

best villian of all time

Attached: 4.jpg (1067x1600, 163K)

based

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY ADVERTISEMENTS

HIRO IM PULLING THEM ALL RIGHT NOW

And Luke shat all over him.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (907x386, 1.65M)

get raped

Attached: 2E19FC55-C596-4A8A-BE4F-30BE8C56F657.jpg (960x628, 83K)

>Nope
edweek.org/ew/articles/2006/06/21/42iq_web.h25.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3146648
The only claim I find stating otherwise is from JP Rushton, who is notorious for his quackery including research on things like penis size and sexual habits.

>your dad arranges for his boss to fast track you on the corporate ladder straight to vice president since you exhibit unrivaled talent
>lol no fuck you dad and mr. palpatine, I wanna be a fucking commie and go smoke weed and party with teddy bears
fuck Luke

It's called working your ass off to perfect your craft. There is nothing wrong with hard work. To be the best will always take a lot of suffering. All the greatest masters suffered to perfect their craft. It's never been easy.

based

based

t. Adam Egret

Attached: 1557864602427.jpg (897x465, 36K)

I want to see a movie where a man is as self driven as the drummer, but some fag teacher likes to think it's by his hand he improved.

I'm sure there are a lot of self congratulatory fags, but I hardly see movies about insufferable shitheads who are blind to their bullshit. Someone who has to latch in as teacher.

There's a difference between working hard (obviously good) and intentionally denying yourself or others relief or self-care. The latter isn't sustainable.

Best villain in the history of villains desu.

Attached: mr-freeze-animated-series-dans-mr-freeze-and-nora-fries-from-batman-the-animated-series-episode-of-m (857x650, 378K)