Oh no, our shitty comedy with 2 female leads didn't make shekels at the box office! Quick, blame Netflix!

Oh no, our shitty comedy with 2 female leads didn't make shekels at the box office! Quick, blame Netflix!

Attached: late night.png (610x527, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIEbFKlTA1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stopped watching late night shows because they all only talk about trump. There's no more comedy and interesting interviews. Fallon is fucking insufferable and the worst of them all.

Why would you want to see a comedy at a cinema? Or a drama? The experience is so much better in the comfort of my own home, with cheaper snacks and no annoying people sitting right next to me ruining the experience. The only thing that's worth watching at a cinema is spectacle movies like Alita.

It's a movie called Late Night.

Based. And Nolan/Villeneuve type shit where theaters actually enhance the experience.

>Release it in only 2200 theaters
>Give it virtually zero advertising
OH MA GOD IT BOMBED

>female
Incel.
>shekels
Nazi.
Wow. What a surprise that a sad sack of shit who can't get laid will project his self-hate towards literally anyone his dumb brain is fit to blame.
Cry more, Drumpftard. You just can't stand that your messiah gets his bullshit called.

if you're waiting for jews to learn anything well good luck to you

Are (((they))) finally eating themselves?

>unironically using drumpf
cringe

Dilate

SHUT IT DOWN

I don't give a shit who they're shitting on. But when its all they do it gets old.

>incel
>nazi
I bet nobody can stand your presence

Attached: npcfag.jpg (205x249, 5K)

Have children, emcel

Attached: 232BA03E-BCF0-483D-9597-E94C6D6D9628.png (422x509, 452K)

Bahahahaha everyone look at the onions chugger

This. If i wanted to hear about Trump i'd tune to CNN.

i saw the commercial for the first time with my sister, and we both agreed it looked like direct-to-dvd cringe

late night tv is for 50+ year old out of touch boomers

>OUR SOCIAL JUSTICE INDIE MOVIES ARE BOMBING LEFT AND RIGHT
>I GUESS THIS MEANS COMEDY IS DEAD AND NOT THAT WE ARE UNFUNNY MORONS WHO CARE MORE ABOUT BEING WOKE THAN FUNNY

Hey dumbasses. Make some comedies aimed at the Yea Forums crowd. Watch the money come in. Also dont cuck out when reddit and tumblr start whinging

Attached: 7 words you cant say.jpg (300x384, 19K)

It's a movie called Late Night.

i'm not triggered

you can't make comedies now because there will be a retard who will find some joke offensive.

i dont care my point still stands you cant argue with me

Increasingy agitated samefag who went all-in on

DRUMPF

and is in perma-ragemode now that his shitshow presidency comes crashing down hard.

DRUMPF is gonna lose the re-election. He will be publicly humiliated.

have gender

Like legit, i laugh more at those pedophile cowboy threads on here than i have laughed at snl or liberal "comedy" in the past 15 years.

Your social justice morality is a poison on the funny

This doesnt mean you need to be right wing. It means you need to be an anarchist and tell everyone to go fuck themselves

Attached: max painting.jpg (750x548, 68K)

They must not have spent a dime on advertising; this thread is the first I've heard of that movie.

Are you talking about Booksmart? It wasn't shitty at all, it was pretty good actually and I got to see Kaitlyn Dever's ass and watch her make out with another girl. Sure there was woke feminist shit in it but nothing especially cringe-worthy

Attached: book_smart.jpg (415x615, 97K)

Oh I'll argue with you if I want to little boy.

There's a 60 sec cooldown after each comment though. Three of those comments were made within a minute.

summer's here again

Exactly.

I'd say it's more to do with capeshit. Comedy is a genre like horror where it's pretty much 99% duds. People can just get their quips from capshit, while watching what's almost guaranteed to be a more enjoyable movie than the average comedy movie.

Yea Forums pass users do not have the cooldown, so my samefag accusation holds and is explicitly repeated.

>he still think (((the media))) is primarily concerned about making money

the shekels are just a bonus culture making is what they’re really after it you were part of “the Yea Forums crowd” you would know this

also george carlin is reddit

but Fallon is the only one that DOESN'T talk about Trump nonstop

oh boy here we go...

Oh alright. I never bought a pass so wouldn't know.

Not that guy, but is there a comedian that's for the Yea Forums crowd? Maybe Bill Hicks?

it doesnt exist. Yea Forums style humor is a non stop attack on hierarchical morality through the art of trolling.

You tell us "dont do that" and we do it

Don't have sex.

Comedy nowadays needs to be inoffensive and wholesome to appeal to the woke folk. Wholesome. I hate that fucking word. All it suggests is wallowing in saccharine mediocrity, the same sort of bullshit stagnation that "comfy" implies. It's boring, it's stale. It's insipid.

What comedy needs is a turbo-edgelord, racism, sexism and anti-semitism cranked up to 11. That's what everyone wants. Some shithead printing off Moonman lyrics, and reciting them word for word at the Apollo. Someone calling Obama a "faggot house nigger who married a tranny"

it probably gets praise when it tells its discord server how it owned everyone

You fucking idiot. carlin would have been on our side

youtube.com/watch?v=fIEbFKlTA1Y

American comedy is less about being funny and more about have good "points". As long as you toe the socio-political line, you're good.

He was anti-gun and pro-choice though.

thats fine but stay away from my moe anime thanks

>The only thing that's worth watching at a cinema is spectacle movies like Alita.
have sex

Have sechs.

Sam Hyde ofc

George “fuck white people” Carlin was a cuckold.

This the true essence you idiot. Fuck right wing evangelical morality, fuck social justice morality, fuck soccer moms, and fuck cat ladies

The only thing that matters is funny. Life is meaningless, we might as well have a laugh

At some point they stopped putting actual jokes into comedies and made it low effort "err umm that's odd" style humor
Which is funny once in awhile NOT ALL THE TIME

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB *BUUURP*

not an argument

ALso this response is perfect.

No one is safe, everyone is getting fucked

Liberals shouldnt be above being made fun of, critqued, or fucked with

First time I have ever heard of the movie.

Fallon is a faggot but hardly ever does Trump jokes. Jimmy Kimmel, on the other hand, is a fucking weasel if there ever was one.
"Hi I'm Jimmy Kimmel and I'm here to remind you that Trump is a racist sexist cocksucker who hates brown people. Now watch as my assistant Guillermo does something funny. Aren't mexicans hilarious?"

John Wick was 2500.

Fuck modern writing
Fuck sjw writers
And FUCK jannies

I remember when he had one of the most sexists shows on Yea Forums lmao. Double faced cunt

Watching a comedy movie at the cinema is a waste of money and time.

what kind of bs is this? It's the major studios wanting nothing but blockbusters a lot of talent moved to TV for more freedom of creativity. BLAME SUITS THEN BLAME SUITS MORE.

Attached: 1560195218830.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Don't forget this.

Attached: Kimmel.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Way too try hard take this act to reddit my friend

No, he's talking about Late Night, the movie this article is explicitly talking about.

based and bluepilled much like carlin himself

>Jimmy Kimmel
Didn't he used to do literal blackface as that guy from the Dream Team?

People who post on Yea Forums are anarchists who are larping as fascists. Everything about Yea Forums is inherently anarchist. Everyone is a neet lumpenprole who exist outside the capitalist system.

The only rebels left are the ones with nothing to lose.

An absolute loser on the lowest level has the one thing woke tards and normal fags dont have. Freedom

What are you going to do? take a neets job away?
lmao

Because jokes and gags got replaced with "relatable" stories and political statements.

Comedian is a misnomer for most people on the comedy circuit nowadays. All the people who watch them are looking for is validation. They want to hear that the important person is like them, shares their experiences, shares their beliefs, because that makes them like the important person, maybe it actually makes them an important person.

Dude, Colbert's entire show is about Trump. Seth Myers' too.

'comedy is dead because you can't make fun of an unironic clown world'

the masses have spoken, they prefer pure white chiristian netflix shows to (((networks)))

I'll watch it because it has best Emma in it.

Attached: late-night-film-movie-review-emma-thompson-2.jpg (1214x809, 145K)

Get a job.

Just winning the first election was so out of nowhere I don’t think even he expected it, so yes I imagine him and his fans want to be re-elected but if not he’s just gonna retire as a fucking ex president, Donald Trump. Eight years maybe maybe not but he made the entire political establishment look like fucking fools

Sounds like Norm to me. Even when he 'apologizes' for a 'gaff' he only makes things worse, which cracks me up.

Women are not funny, stop being such a retarded cuck.

Reset era the post

Comedy idea: NEET house. like animal house but for social retards. A bunch of man children get sent to a special "camp" for man children and it leads to debauchery and autism

>Mindy Kaling
Yuck, glad it bombed

yeah but it had keanu in it.

Who still watches comedies in theaters?

>I stopped watching late night shows because they all only talk about trump

Trump made a "prince of whales" twitter typo last week and in the morning news the next day there was literally a montage of every single fucking late night host making the same stupid joke.

His typo was mildly amusing but seeing every single fucking late night host do 2 minutes on it was fucking cringey.

But sure, must be Netflix driving their audience away, no other explanation whatsoever.

you can actually have multiple genders you incel freak

>It's a movie called Late Night.
I watch plenty of TV and I haven't seen one single commercial for a movie called 'Late Night'. Maybe they should have had an advertising budget.

>gets famous because of white men
>"FUCK WHITE MEN!!!"

Yikes dude. I don't even like Trump, but your cringiness is too much to handle.

I can only imagine the frustration everyday of your sad life must be.

>they all only talk about trump
he was a constant running gag in some late night shows way before the apprentice was a thing, don't know why people are bothered by it.
i stopped because every show passed the torch and fell out of their target audience.
netflix is not to blame (i don't even use it) and even if they try to pin it to them, there's no difference in how they produce their comedy shows/movies to how hollywood handles it, even if they insist so.

>he was a constant running gag in some late night shows way before the apprentice was a thing, don't know why people are bothered by it.
Because when that was happening they weren't just repeating the same fucking jokes everyone on twitter made already.

Probably the most mouth breather thing I've ever read.

People aren't allowed to make edgy jokes, and late night "comedy" is just orange man bad most of the time.