Give me the worst... i need Jannies

give me the worst... i need Jannies

Attached: screen-shot-2018-05-21-at-3-54-18-pm.png (780x456, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu3r5867Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the magic word, Martin?

......................................cock

*spits*
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu3r5867Z8

Still can't figure out if there's something deep here or just some swede foreigner's idea of of a neo 80s bang bang big yakee american crime movie

GIVE ME AN F Yea Forums

f

Attached: martin.jpg (1914x1037, 179K)

GIVE ME AN A

Just finished it. Holy fuck that was bad, the last episode is the definition of unwatchable.

Bu-but you didn't actually see him live user.

Attached: Stannis.jpg (316x421, 25K)

dilate

what if i told you the last two episodes were written by a woman

Attached: lol.jpg (619x66, 18K)

gross

@116821751
>>>/reddit/

>libshit propaganda, everybody is sexist, everybody is racist, everybody is a rapist
>thinks trannies don't love this shit
SEETHING

I am a Refn fan, I legitimately love his movies, but apart from a couple of episodes, this was pure unadulterated trash. This comes from somebody who loved the shit out of Only God Forgives. The last episode was like 1/10 bad, holy fuck. I don't know if I would consider myself a fan of his filmmaking. That was just brutally awful.

Fucking kek, figures. The penultimate episode was already incredibly bad, but the last one is just out of whack bad, it feels almost like a self-travesty of sorts. Maybe it was supposed to be a self-parody, I don't know what the fuck was that.

*spits*
trannies..... i want to kill them....

Attached: sdasdsa.jpg (1200x520, 82K)

She comes back in season 2 as replacement for one eyed guy.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-18-14h25m24s284.png (741x400, 275K)

I hope there will be season 2, i want to see those spics exterminated.

This monologue might just be the worst thing I've ever seen

Attached: Too Old to Die Young.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

A

Attached: Jews.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Oh Janny
You gave and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Janny

You got it with the second part of your post m8. Refn is a hack. All style no substance.

Attached: 1540050596062.png (579x440, 234K)

what the FUCK happened?

Attached: a1102d7ba33a3e0a2a6fd5f7c4727216.jpg (500x656, 34K)

>All style no substance
This meme needs to end. Style is substance because film is a visual medium.

Unironically because it was written by a woman. See

sneed

i couldn't stop clapping after this show.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-18-15h12m52s840.png (741x400, 436K)

The show was getting good once the ball started rolling like at episode 4, then stopped being good at after 8. Really questionable choices with killing Martin and leaving it in a totally inconclusive way. I thought there would be something between Martin and Viggo over Martin dating a girl before she was 18, but nothing happened. They really threw away the momentum for nothing.

Tlou2 is finished, she's a writer on that piece of shit

refn told that he stop filming only because the money was over, so i wouldnt be surprised if he really let the destiny took control of the project and thays why the structure was a mess.

episode 8 was a shitshow - could be amazing if there was something to care about, bit viggo is the only decent character, all the others are noise.

look for pictures. very cute looking, would pretend i cared about her ideas, fuck her and get metooed.

she's a lot more attractive when her hairstyle covers that fivehead

yea but is the show good or not?

There’s a 3 episode stretch where it’s quite good. Everything else ranges from meh to dog shit

If you like later Refn's films then watch it, if not then don't watch it. I like it but it's uneven. Episode 5 is fantastic.

i haven't waded through so much dogshit for only a few good scenes since black sails