In a new and quite brilliant interview with The A.V. Club...

>In a new and quite brilliant interview with The A.V. Club, Patton Oswalt has revealed that all wasn't well on the set of Blade: Trinity, and Wesley Snipes doesn't come out of it well at all.

>"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day", recalls Oswalt. "Then I remember one day on the set- they let everyone pick their own clothes - there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".

Attached: blade.jpg (767x431, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Snipes only referred to Ryan Reynolds as "Cracker."

Snipes is a dumb fucking nigger, but then again Oswalt is a dumb fucking libtard suffering from TDS.

The black guy must’ve been a fan of the band Garbage.

Attached: 2C80C464-DAE6-4AA3-9D74-961F2871C3DC.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Attached: images (1)(1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>he just didn't

Absolutely based.

>Oswalt
Do you really trust a guy that murdered his wife?

At least Snipes didn't murder his wife.

I always loved this pasta

>pasta

it isn't though

I remember reading this story on someone elses blog years ago but they couldn't remember what the word on the shirt that set him off was and finally I learned what it was from that article and laughed probably the hardest I ever have, I was expecting it to at least be some edgy black dude wearing a racial slur on his shirt or something and not literally a band shirt.

Snipes letters to the director in character are the best thing. All in a weed induced psychosis.

do you have a problem with violence against women or something

>wesley snipes is a crazy dumbass
>news at 11

fake shit made up by a fat faggot

>>Snipes only referred to Ryan Reynolds as "Cracker."
Marvel: we want a Deadpool - Blade crossover

They should just rerelease the Blade movies and make more sequels starring Snipes.

Based

>And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer
If only he had finished the job

snipes is well known for being a belligerent black supremacist

>murders a roastie
is patton oswalt, dare i say it, dankly based and redpilled?

>And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".
based black tax evasion man

Jayzus christ Jackie boy

Attached: Tommy_Flanagan_CC_2012.jpg (718x1024, 239K)

I just want blade acknowledged in one form or another in another marvel property

based and redpilled

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

Amber Blank?

I would be pissed if I was the black star of a big budget trilogy and they had the black extra in a shirt that said Garbage. I would make them change it for sure.

Bottom line is this trilogy wouldn't have been so awesome without the insanity of Wesley Snipes.

And Garbage is a white girl band who at the time of filming was signed to MCA/Geffen who was owned by Warner Brothers....who made Blade. They were trying to sneak in an ad.

He also punched Halle Berry on the side the head so hard that she is partially deaf in one ear.

>In 2004, the actress revealed that she had been with numerous partners that had physically abused her, one so badly that it caused her hearing loss.

>“It was only when I was in an abusive relationship and blood squirted on the ceiling of my apartment and I lost 80 percent of my hearing in my ear that I realized, I have to break the cycle,” said Berry.

>She later revealed the identity of one of her abusers. It was her costar from the critically acclaimed movie Jungle Fever, and former boyfriend, Wesley Snipes. He had hit her so hard that she had lost the ability to hear in her right ear

sounds based af to me