Dios Mio

Any kinos about being a mentally ill woman having abominations and then wasting more of your life building the abomination into a normal human? Frankenstein doesn't count. Give me something else.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (769x839, 1.31M)

Frankenstein

Eraserhead

just look at ther eyes
there's no soul in there

what did (((google))) mean by this

Attached: LOOKATHISHEAD.png (390x158, 25K)

the chubby arm is cute

Which one?

I'm not sure which one is more creepy.

Being half and half is tough desu, neither side sees you as one of them and sees you as the other.

the soulless one on the left
make a hybrid land fren

Half black guys still look very black to me. I can't imagine other blacks thinking of them as white.

>make a hybrid land fren
what do you think the USA is

You will be liked in Africa for being lighter. Go improve them rather than damaging the West further.

They don't see them as white. They just don't see them as one of their own

Jesus, you can see the torment twisting her face apart. Her ego will never let her acknowledge that she fucked up. She will keep that fucking mask on until she dies, because she cannot handle ever being wrong.

Kids are cute so you won't hurt them

>my poor bastard is a racially confused little mutt
lol

she looks mentally ill to me

A collapsing shit hole. Multiculturalism is unsustainable.

>torment
If anything, she looks completely soulless. Like having a mutt kid is just an accessory to her

What books did she recommend?

What does this have to do with Yea Forums?

>this woman honestly believes she deserves to marry an attractive fit white man with a good job
life is funny sometimes

>Being half and half is tough
Basically a huge chunk of "African" Americans. US has no conception of real blackness and the kid in OPs picture looks quadroon.

Attached: 1545010743024.jpg (536x388, 31K)

>bunch of miserable incels whining about women raising children

depends to be honest, where I live now blacks accept me and just make light skin jokes but when I was growing up out in the country I was seen as an outsider. It tougher for girls though.

If you're "biracial" with:
-White mom black dad: your mother is a literal whore, just trash.
-black mom white dad: your mother is a sellout self hater and your dad has slave owner fantasies he'd never tell a living soul about
-white dad Asian mom: your dad sees your mom as nothing more than a chinky eyed love you long time fuckslut
fuckslut
-Asian dad white mom: your mother probably has serious debilitating self esteem issues and would probably have ended up a crazy cat lady and still might if they ever get divorced

>buncha redditors whining about incels

>sad cat lady bitches about incels on the internet all day

Trick baby

Attached: MV5BMTU4NjIyZTktNmNjMC00MWZlLTgzZjQtNzM2YWZlZTEwYjYwL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1 (985x1500, 213K)

White mothers can't handle black hair

What the fuck am I looking at?