Needs to remove women and PoC from a movie

>needs to remove women and PoC from a movie
>also needs to remove anything that could ever be considered 'gay'
>especially needs to remove anything resembling levity
This is the group that uses 'snowflake' to insult people.

Attached: gRhVwXR.jpg (710x960, 87K)

HAVE

Do you know what the term "snowflake" means, you dumb shit?

White and fragile.

Obvious falseflag.

Ma'am, this is a Denny's.

>removing leftshit cancer is snowflakey
Learn to code.

That actually sounds halfway decent. Sure it might be cringe, but you'd have a hard time arguing he didn't just put a better avengers cut out then the director did

>removes hawkeye opening scene
what a faggot

i think it is just a protest or an attempt to let hollyjews know that they should stop foring sjw agenda into movies
for example, why do they feel the need to insert gay stuff if sexual life is never shown in this kind of movies?
i understand 'call me by your name' or 'moonlight' because they are all about this, but an action packed blockbuster? literally why?

funny enough being gay is not about the sexual life

Attached: 104.png (278x282, 115K)

Incel mass suicide when?

>trying to defend the most cringey form of fragile mediocre white man syndrome to appear on the net all day

That term is thrown around among Americans.
Amusing, considering the lack of white people in the US.

Attached: 1547227192665.png (304x306, 8K)

>complaining about some edit on the internet
Snowflake detected.

Who's complaining? This shit is hilarious; these creatures can't even see fictional straight men hugging without having a fit. These things seriously wonder why women find them repulsive, and there is no way that isn't the funniest shit.

>implying anyone would waste their time editing a camrip
Blatant false flag

Attached: 1379608555190.jpg (481x442, 57K)

He should have removed the Hawkeye entirely. Nothing about the movie would change.

Now now now, this hero isn't necessarily a man. I mean a woman could have just as easily made this edit!

>Who's complaining?
You

that's an eggshell, you moron.
Snowflakes are UNIQUE.

>it's possible to complain when your sides have split like the San Andreas fault due to laughing

It's a difference between using need and want that makes someone a snowflake.

I want nigs and fags out of my entertainment vs someone who claims they need nigs and fags in it.

I make an exception for female nigs with big tits.

Oh no, someone made an edit to a movie that was way too long and made up of >70% boring filler. It's another holocaust

This guy gets it.

Irony is the last resort of a Redditor who cannot find the downvote
Go back

>coping this hard

Ma'am, if you aren't going to order anything, I'm going to have to ask you to leave Wendy's.

How is that coping? Are you just spitting out random buzzwords in hopes that you’ll make an argument?

it's the new motherfucker

ITT: CHUDs mistake hilarity for being upset as they project so hard that they violate city light ordinances

White fragility is a racist term coined by leftards and other racists to silence one side in a debate by implying they are emotionally unstable, it’s specifically used so there can be no argument. You’re truly part of a cult you shiteater and you don’t even mind.

>editing the garbage out of capeshit to make it better
>it's still capeshit
What a fucking moron.

Attached: 1558026923855.gif (241x200, 135K)

Didn't some article prove this was done by Marvel employees though?

Well he shouldn’t have had to do most of this, because the MCU shouldn’t be such disgusting money grubbing soulless internationalist shills in the first place.

any fan edits which are superior to the original?

Source? That’s interesting

Attached: 0F107BE8-22B5-4E71-B902-040D461A9938.jpg (1790x490, 137K)

lmao the level of cope

he just made it up you retard

Making a custom edited version without annoying material that improves on the original is unironicaly a great idea.
I think in the current political climate most social groups should start doing the same.
It would resolve all sorts of issues .

You’re ignoring the fact that a turbo virgin spent time out of his day to cut out all the women and minorities from a movie because it upset him. No one forced him. No SJW boogey made him.

Why are brown people called “poc” when they’re just different shades of brown? Even white people can be brown coloured and have far more diversity of color. Shouldn’t brown people be called AfroAsianGlobalMajority or something equally accurate?

Starwars silver screen is much better than the official version, but you could argue it IS the original, and the official is the shitty fanedit

>conservative Chad goes out to make the changes he wants in the world
>liberal virgins cry on Twitter plebbit and Facebook and demand other people appease them like petulant children
lol

delusional.
Chads don’t care about capeshit

I’m sorry I’m not a wizard like you, of course asking for a source is usually a sign to the intelligent that someone is skeptical.

yeah you're a chad for posting on Yea Forums all day and seething about how you can't get laid.

That would ruin the narrative about poor special minority victims.

nah it's just a way to get people outraged and it worked lmao

lmao yeah pretend like you're not a gullible fucking retard like the rest of you alt-right incels. bet you believed disney bought their own tickets too.

He's doing the lord's work in this pozzed era. I'd love to see a proper standard for cutting the movie files locally as they play.

It's much easier to fast forward all on screen effeminacy when you watch on your phone. I won't even put a new movie on the main screen until it passes the 10 minute phone test.

He made the post about this film and the libtard shit they stuffed it with, then you come here specifically to cry and project your own unfuckable state on everyone who dare oppose you retards. You’ve got a huge problem and it’s not just your arse.

imagine being such an incel that you can't even watch a movie without being reminded how you can't get laid

>sneeds to remove women and PoC from a movie
>also sneeds to remove anything that could ever be considered 'gay'
>especially sneeds to remove anything resembling levity
This is the group that uses 'snowflake' to insult people.

Attached: 4AF4E36B-866E-49E1-BCE4-7B693B08F957.jpg (300x156, 15K)

>This is the group that uses 'snowflake' to insult people.

They also put their money where their mouth is and produce something different, unlike some obnoxious collectives. Hardly snowflake behavior.

This. News of the edit were suspiciously leaked when torrent only had a handful of downloads
Just disney marketing team doing what they do best, and Yea Forums fell for it like the chumps they are

>having women on screen is libtard shit
lmao you need to have sex, incel

What the actual fuck? You angry, violent retard. Wipe your butt before you type it’s making you antsy. I thought it was some prank or something, who the fuck said “alt right” until you? Rent free.

Have sex

>No captain flatass
Based but how does the final battle plays out since she basically dropped by and mary sued everything up?

Umm, tumblr artists make gender swapped and race swapped versions of characters and you guys always flip your shits. Faggot