Crank Yankers

Was it kino?

Attached: Crank_Yankers.png (421x237, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_9WN_9D2nY
youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4yuPGmJU
youtu.be/s_9WN_9D2nY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch-Tone_Terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=DchfzuX7m14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun fact: the show was produced out of Vegas because of phone recording laws

dunno lol

Undoubtedly. All the underaged faggots here probably have never heard of it though

The mentally retarded guy character and the burping guy were pretty based.

snoop dogg's calls were the best
followed by "the truth"

Last year they reported a reboot was coming. In the current year tho? How is this kind of problematic humor acceptable in 2019? We have a literal nazi in the White House we cant laugh at stuff like this that punches down and makes retarded people feel different! We need to end bigoted humor like this garbage!

It won't be the same.
Comedy central is full wokeville.

What was that one where the hotel lady misinterpreted the ebonics in the "most square way possible"?

No way the retarded character or Tracy Morgan sex offender guy makes the new version

nothing will top irate black man.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_9WN_9D2nY
This one used to make me laugh my ass off, think this particular on was outsourced by some jerky boys type prank phone call comedy team instead of the usual celebrity prank callers in the others

Literally just watched that. It's the one with Dave Chappelle. It's on YouTube you will find it

This

purge all zoomers

>Dave Chappelle as "Shavin"
One of the best things ever put on TV.

Attached: MWV21-220x286.png (220x286, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4yuPGmJU

The YPS ones were the best

youtu.be/s_9WN_9D2nY

Who did this voices? Pretty sure it’s all the same guy using voice filters or something the black voice is hilarious

Same guy, he's white too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch-Tone_Terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=DchfzuX7m14
>Only hotties need apply. Gotta have strong legs. Must have back. Don't steal my stuff. I like a lot of hair everywhere

Where did TV go so wrong?

early 2000s was the golden age of TV Kinos tbhf

Attached: sws.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Niles Standish was the best.

>tfw he got those basketball players to say "hurrah hurrah what fine chaps we all are and what a gay occasion" and "Stuff it in my hole" over and over

Hrs to believe Comedy Central at one time featured guys like Patrice and DiPaolo constantly on their network. Fuck I miss the tough crowd days. Comedy Central giving a forum for comedians who promote hate speak and wrongthink??? When will CC apologize for this irresponsible programming from their past???