Yikes

Yikes

Attached: 1543997794814.jpg (1128x930, 234K)

Very cool

cheaper than your average college degree, and probably more useful

Those aren't the only two options

is this theme park about the old movies or the new shit?

>Yikes
Hey, if you can afford it, go for it.

I just hope I can get a lightsaber when I go there in a year.

A bit of both its based on a bazaar so it's mostly stores and restaurants and one ride

New shit.

The storyline of the park takes place during the new trilogy.

>multiple people
So at least 2-3. Probably no more than that. But let's write a vague article about it and clickbait with the headline. Fucking worthless.

i'd buy a wazergloopy even if it was 25k +

wtf so theres no death star, no dagobah, no coruscant, no tatooine, no naboo, no kamino, no bespin, no endor, no jabba palace?

It honestly sad that human slavery is cheaper than a star wars droid. Most mafias sell people around 10,000 and in other countries it is around 3,000.

In the modern economy nerds can earn large amounts of money as for example programmers. Also they don't have kids or a social life to spend money on

>so theres
>no death star,
>no dagobah,
>no coruscant,
>no tatooine,
>no naboo,
>no Hoth
>no kamino,
>no bespin,
>no endor,
>no jabba palace?

NO!!
And there are no legacy characters either. No Han, Luke or Leia. No Bobba Fett. No Dath Vader. No classic storm troopers (or clones). No battle droids. No Obi Wan. You get none of that. Shame on you for even asking! Be thankful you get Oga's Cantina. (No, it's not "the" cantina from Mos Eisley, so it doesn't have F'ingrin Dan and Modal Nodes band, stop asking)

The Star Wars park has none of these things because the developers wanted "everyone to be on a level playing field" with regards to their fandom. Including familiar places and characters would make normie casuals feel left out.

So shut up and pay your money, nerd.

WTF I THOUGHT THEY WOULD'VE BUILT SOMETHING LIKE THIS
FUCK DISNEY

Attached: star wars.jpg (1280x911, 562K)

Why do adult Americans treat children's movies as some kind of substitute religion?
How can your life be so empty and devoid of meaning that you are a Star Wars fan?

for 25.000 these people should just be executed
just call it "being frozen in carbonite" or something and they'd die happy

They're going to market extensions separately and sell increasingly highter priced tickets to gullible fans. Much like the DLC scam in the games industry. They'll get their Darth Vader themed part of the park. They'll just have to come back and spend more money to see it.

>Galaxy's Edge will be set in the Black Spire Outpost on the up-until-now never-heard-of planet of Batuu
HOLY FUCK THESE DISNEY KIKES

Massive amount of middle ground

No shit, what would a company perfer? A significantly more profitable Epcot which people pay 200$ for a lightsaber that is lower quality than the 50$ custom sabers you can get online, or spend billions on new rides that within 5 years everyone will think is just old.

there's most likely some dirty Turk called Mustafa working in the park so at least you got that

That looks seriously cash. Way to drop the ball Disney.

Do kids actually like these films though?
>Inb4 they announce refurbishments in a few years time because no one actually likes the new films.

lol

Kids watch them because they're manchild dads drag them to it

>I just hope I can get a lightsaber
But they looks absolutely awful

Fact: when Galaxy Edge was in the concept-design-build stage, Disney wasn't even close to closing a deal on aquiring 20cFox. 20cFox owned the distribution rights for the Prequels and Original Trilogy. DisneyLF didn't want to build a bunch of amusement park attractions that was going to promote merchandise they couldn't sell. So they made their park strictly Sequel Shit and dished out a line about leveling the playing field for the fandom. Bullshit. It's always been about the cynical cash grab. They were planning on introducing OT and PT content starting in 2020, when 20cFox's rights were set to expire, now that Disney has those rights ahead of schedule, they look a bit foolish but will simply adjust accordingly. Fact!

Why do slightly expensive things make poor fags seethe so hard? It's like they can't conceive things out of their reach exist

Attached: cat2.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

A $25,000 car makes sense a $25,000 toy is retarded

Don't they cost more than a wagie's monthly wage?
asking for a friend

This is what autistic NEETs ACTUALLY believe.

Its not retarded if you have a lot of money. To some people 25k is like 25 dollars, they don't even think about it

rich people have bought stupid useless shit they leave in their garages and never think about again forever though.

If I had that much money to throw around, I wouldn't be spending it on a fucking droid, I can say that much.

Attached: 1476748562698.gif (245x213, 961K)

based fact poster

It is retarded even if you have a trillion dollars

With the rise of youtube bucks and other social media ways of making money it's no surprise that people who are fans of star wars would buy this because they probably have the money, now if it's just some poorfag then that's retarded.

What year are you living in you dumb fuck? Your star wars is long gone.

disney is running out of real estate. that would take a shitload of money to build as well and how many people would go to the park just for star wars? it's not like most star wars nerds have wives and families.

retarded cat poster

No its not
Nobody cares about what you would do

a yikes from me

how do people can afford all this trash. I never donate, I've pirated my fair share, I rarely upgrade my computer and don't have a console, the only expensive thing I finally have is my appartment which is modest in size. And this is with a physician's wage. How do these fucks go on vacation, live in houses, donate to all sorts of shit. where the fuck does the money come from

From sucking Disney dick

THEY BROKE NEW GROUND-DUH!

200 bucks, get a custom third party one for 400 and you can actually hit things with it.