No one:

No one:

Literally Nobody:

Not a single soul:

Hollywood: "let's make Ash black!"

Attached: rev_1_PDP_TRL_3490_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

he's ashy retard

The /Pol/ bots are getting more and more obvious as the days pass.

It's set in America so it's a realistic depiction.

This meme is fucking cancer. I mean even by 9gag standards this is fucking horrible holy shit. That’s some Facebook level bad. I’m literally seething when I see it

dios mio, el goblino de norte americano

You’re free to go back to plebbit

Attached: 4B2D1CC5-E11C-4A26-854C-EDED94C3843E.jpg (1009x273, 86K)

facebook-tier meme, faggot

thats not ash
also bad bait and bad facebook meme

mutts are the future, it's pretty accurate

Attached: DetectivePikachuStarMain.png (633x356, 417K)

Who let that creature out of its pokeball??

Love how Hollywood feels the need to push ugly mutts (Zendaya, this wonky eyed tard, Tessa Thompson most of all) for the dual 1) (((diversity))) agenda and 2) to attack beauty standards because white women objectively compose 95% of the top tier in terms of looks

tells others to leave his safe space

I thought the movie was alright. You dumb polfags need to actually kill yourselves.

I don't give a fuck about pokemon or mutts but holy fuck kys with that plebbit meme you massive fucking faggot.

whoever he is, it was a bad casting decision

get your shitty meme out of here

yeah but its not ash and thats what facebook friend said it was

Why they gotta put niggers in everything?
Nobody wants to see a bunch of niggers for 2 hours on their screen.

Attached: 577A31C5-6AF1-4511-95A4-3BF5FC6892E5.jpg (194x260, 10K)

>wants every online site to share the same liberal views and comes to the site that’s been anti-establishment since it’s inception to change it
Yeah totally, enjoy phone banking for Bernie you effeminate faggot

Attached: B3431305-FE7E-43DF-A3D7-765AE039FD02.jpg (1790x490, 137K)

yep, this. they push them because they hope they are ethnically ambiguous enough to pass as white in overseas markets which aren't trained in spotting % of mixing like Americans. so they have a faux-white lead for internationals, and woke lead for wokesters. money prints itself right? oh wait.

is this a fucking facebook meme

I think all boys should be required to be effeminate by law

A mutt can be serviceable but choosing uggos is completely unnecessary. Consumers see ugly people every day at work or school, on the street, and sometimes in the mirror. Why the fuck does Hollywood wanna inject it into movies. Movies are visual, and it’s VISUALLY APPEALING to look at beautiful people, not bug eyed mutts with bulbous/wide noses

Kys and take your faggot normie memes with you

Why are /pol/ bots such faggots

Why are discord tranny redditors so annoying

>Point out obvious blackwash pandering faggotry
>Lol u r /pol/

Imagine being this broken.

No one loves you irl

I’d rather be a Redditor than a disgusting /pol/ shitskin mutt who wishes he was white.

This is why I didn't watch it.
I grew up with Yellow and Blue and the original tv series. I still got my holographic charizard stored somewhere.
Ryan Reynolds and Black Ash are cringe.

9/10 joke potential
2/10 execution

Attached: jonathan frakes you're wrong.png (654x480, 239K)

he’s tim Goodman not ash you stupid fucking genwunner faggot

dios mio... el entrenador de pokemonios...

Not /pol/, but your post screams newfaggot.

>No one:
>Literally Nobody:
>Not a single soul:

i don't get it

>calls other people genwunners
>sword and shield cut out tons of old shit
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pokemon fans are fake as fuck. Go back to /vp/ where you can get coddled by your SJW mods

/vp/ has the same mods as the site dumbass.
I’m not buying Sword and Shield, shits retarded. Gen V was the best Gen

>anime is real

Attached: [4K] 190616 러블리즈 KBS 미디어센터 팬사인회 미주 직캠-j3uBK_Hamvc-[05.49.916-05.57 (480x1092, 2.56M)

Great, stay in reddit then and stop crying that the majority of this website doesn’t wanna suck a commie jews dick like you do. Simple fucking solution retard

They compose most of the "top tier looks" because they were pushed as such. Beauty is subjetive unless you literally see a single race for hundreds of years wherever you look. If you push something enough it become the norm, eventually.

The OP stated that they made Ash black even though that character isn't Ash. That's just a textbook example of /pol/ getting mad about something they haven't even watched.

>people with taste and high standards
>people who recognise patterns
>people who aren’t deranged leftards
>people who don’t fetishize black people
“POLLLLL!!!!”

Loved this movie btw. Pol tards seething again lmao.

He doesn’t even look black.

>unovabortion
lmao

My asshole
My gaping anushole
My diarrhea delivery system

All for your warm slobbering mouth

That’s even worse, Ash at least had black hair but Tim Goodman looks like Tom Holland

Racist much?

Ah, another quality meme imported from the normalsphere.

You didn’t even see the movie, you’re just retarded and reduced to lying about shitty films to score points against your imaginary demon.

Attached: 13546689-EAE0-4504-826E-BBE16FD9BAF7.jpg (720x707, 69K)

WHO THE FUCK IS TIM GOODMAN?!?!?!?!??!

Listen you fucking redditor pieces of shit. No serious adult plays pokemon after the age of 14. No one has kept up with the newer versions of the game.
Fuck off!!!!

NIGGER

I tried explaining to my gf that race mixing is bad and she didn't see why. She liked twin peaks and always thought shelly was really pretty as did I, then I said to look at her daughter.

Because she's a coalburner and her daughter looks like a goblino los americanos

Same with this stupid mutt. if they casted someone who wasn't genetically fucked the movie would've done great.