/tbdg/ - Three Busy Debras General

Girlkino is officially coming to Adult Swim!

Where my /debheads/ at?

Best Skits:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wf7hoK3_LY [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2GI7bXcgIU [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugKDZgpOxtg [Open]

FAQ:
>Who are the Three Busy Debras?
The Three Busy Debras is a comedy act performed by Sandy Honig, Mitra Jouhari, and Alyssa Stonoha.
>How does this relate to film and television?
On May 8, 2018, Adult Swim announced that it had ordered a pilot of the show, and on May 7, 2019, Adult Swim gave the quarter hour comedy a series order. Three Busy Debras follows "the surreal day-to-day lives of three deranged housewives, all named Debra, in their affluent suburban town of Lemoncurd, Connecticut.
>Why make a General for a show that does not exist yet?
To build up a fanbase and recruit more debheads.
>Who are the Debheads?
The Debheads are an army of reformed incels who pledge to protect and defend the Three Busy Debras from online misogyny.
>How can I become a Debhead?
Simply make a pledge in this thread to protect the Three Busy Debras from online misogyny
>Who is your favorite Debra?
I love them all, but personally my favorite is Alyssa Stonoha. I find her very, very funny and also beautiful. I am considering becoming a beta orbiter for her. If I do it now, before the show airs, I will be one of her first beta orbiters, and thus she may hold me in a higher regard than her later beta orbiters.

Attached: FF0CDDC7-8143-4BC2-832F-6AC792E374F1.png (750x1334, 608K)

RIP adult swim

>lol so random
kys

Does it really make you this upset when cute girls act silly?

I pledge to protect the Three Busy Debras from online misogyny

Reddit

They tried this already with Natasha Leggero and Rikki Lindholme. "Another Period" was a solid product, but not something the world was clamoring to get back after it was cancelled.

another unfunny group of "comedians" who write skits about the boredom of growing up in middle-class America while offering absolutely zero positive solutions for said boredom
I would rather watch old Adam Sandler movies than watch another one of these skit-based tv shows

Why did adult swim decide to go "woke"? It sucks everytime. AS was dead to me when they cancelled athf, so whatever, it don't matter.

i wanna fuck those jews with my uncircumcised pp

stunning and brave

The three busy debras has the same number of Jewish members as MDE

eh w/e

i give up, let them have their thing.

It's like if MDE were female and not funny. That was a bit redundant, just meant female.

Trips confirms it’s the right thing to do

damn, my jewdar is broken, just assumed they were jewish

either way, why is this woke feminist kino filled with such cuties?

this is worse than the retard negro twitter posting which is being shilled now here. fuck off.

Inb4 sub-100k viewership despite a rick and morty lead-in.

I hate Jews so goddamn much.

it’s not particularly feminist, the skinny white one identifies as a misogynist

I see Adult Swim swim is trying to stir up some faux outrage.
Your network has been irrelevant since 2014, I'm sorry.

the first video seems like passive aggressive seething

Attached: yub8l0j5ku101.png (917x1224, 1.21M)

I work at adult swim, our numbers (and social media reach) are literally better than ever. Ever heard of a show called Rick & Morty.

I also work on the same team as the guy who wrote this thread. He’s a master.

is being a female liberal the new white privilege?

surely they are by blood.

I pledge to protect the Three Busy Debras from online misogyny

They make fun of feminist woke twitter culture

This show will have five seasons despite no one watching it

Does Adult Swim even have any good shows left? I guess they do still have Venture Bros, but that shit only airs every 2-3 years.

This show will have five seasons because Yea Forums incels will bitch and cry about it all over the internet trying to get it cancelled

This just reeks of insufferable bitchiness.

Okay, so your market share of late night cable viewers is up. The reality is that the total numbers of late night viewers are decreasing rapidly.

Serious question: who is the intended demographic for this show? Do girls watch Adult Swim? Or is this for bald bearded guys with glasses?

It’s a show for incels

its for fat white losers like you see on twitter

I go to Georgia Tech so I see your office every day. I graduate in August, give me a job.

would smash Alyssa Stonoha(the whitest one)

>yet another general to shit up the catalog
Why can't you faggots just make a thread like a normal person? This isn't lebbit. Your fucking generals don't belong here. Make a thread about your show and talk about it. Don't make a general like a faggot.

its not a Yea Forums thing to get shows canceled

Yeah, nah. Cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-140625_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 915K)

Pretty sure incels won’t consume any female driven media.

That’s what I was thinking, this show seems more like a prop to virtue signal about supporting wamen than to actually enjoy.

A General is a thread. You new to Yea Forums? If you have any questions I’ll answer kindly, I’m not into the whole ‘hazing newfags’ dynamic—I think it deters newer users from contributing to discussions.

That does not contradict my statement.

White knights are the biggest incels out there. They're trying their hardest, debasing themselves even, and still can't get laid and get labeled "nice guys." Where have you been?

They represent the light side of inceldom. Yea Forums, of course, represents the dark. I believe the purpose of this thread is to entice Yea Forums to the light side, or at the very least pull us closer. Shall we?

Ok I get what you’re saying but typically incel is used to refer to r9k misogynist types specifically and not just anyone who can’t get laid.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Sneed

nice try roastie

That's some awful writing there. Bad delivery. I know they're trying to be robotic to some degree but jesus christ when every. single. joke. has one of two delivery intonations. I'm already sick of them and i only watched these three videos. If these were guys they'd be nobodies.

dangerously based

A general isn't just a thread, newfaggot. Don't try and talk down to me. Generals weren't allowed on 4chins until recent years when the jannies and mods decided to be too lazy to do their jobs. Generals go directly against the imageboard culture and are a cancer to this site. If you want a general, go to lebbit. If you want to stay here, just make a normal fucking thread, or just fuck off.