OH, FUCK OFF!

Is there anything (((they))) can't ruin?

Attached: topgay.png (596x600, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko
digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a28067881/top-gear-new-series-supports-lgbtq-rights-freddie-flintoff-brunei/
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
youtu.be/5CeNvhd9b60
independent.ie/entertainment/top-gear-enjoys-ratings-win-for-new-presenting-lineup-38225866.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_7AnfPZcAig
youtu.be/pKcJ-0bAHB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they do? Hang a bunch of dildos off the cars?

They actually mad Top Gear even better by getting rid of those other 3 bigoted hosts

watching this after jeremy left

Dilation stations in the back seat of all new cars now CIS Scum!

youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko
Post strong women drivers who don't need no man.

I used to wonder if fags really cared about this shit.
If this low fruit pandering actually made them feel good. And it turns out it for a lot of them it does. They have so little self esteem that they don't realize that no one actually gives a shit if they're gay or trans or whatever, they legit think everyone is out to get them, so whatever facade of support they see from media they slurp it up like a man dying of thirst.

>fuck your british lad car show up so much that the only good presenter was a German woman

BBC mandates sure are taking a toll.

Attached: Sabine_Schmitz.jpg (640x427, 43K)

imagine replying to this post

Here's the link lads:

digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a28067881/top-gear-new-series-supports-lgbtq-rights-freddie-flintoff-brunei/

How cynical, any company that does this just wants the SJW browney points. Absolutely cynical.

I will never understand how people like you don’t see how gay it is to want to stare at MEN who all look and act the same every time you turn on the tv.

The BBC knows that no one gives a shit if their car show 'supports their rights', that's absurd. It's a cynical attempt to appeal to people who don't watch their show since they gutted their own existing viewer base. Old Top Gear made it a point to have one awkward 'edgy' joke about slants or tits every episode or so, just to maintain a degree of cheeky man humor, which was just as pandering and stupid as this stupid declaration about fag-inclusion.

Just cancel the program and replace it with cheap car challenges and travel episodes, with a new name and people with comedic chops. This is just deck chairs on the Titanic.

What fucking rights don't gays have?

it's more extremely rich silicon valley and wall street trannies astroturfing it so they can still appear on top gear while in crap tranny mode
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

this. at its height top gear was getting ~7 million viewers(in a country of 60 mil) as well as being syndicated across god know how many countries and setting up their own version. now they're lucky to get half that

Don't be so homophobic

it's not top gear with these random literal who's because it's not fundamentally a show about cars. it'll never be interesting at all with a bunch of b listers and diversity hires who have no chemistry or banter

>giving a shit about top gear in 2019

>Being gay
>Car show
What the fuck do the two have to do with each other?

>channel is literally called BBC
>you are FORCED to pay for your own indoctrination
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONG ISLAND

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

For some reason everything has to be for everyone nowadays.

((They)) didnt do anything you poorfag.

I honestly don't understand the usage of "LGBTQ rights"
what rights do LGBTQ people want that they don't already have?

youtu.be/5CeNvhd9b60

My business idea senses are tingling

shut up bigot

Thank goodness, the show really needed two guys sucking each others balls while they review cars.

>For some reason everything has to be for gays nowadays.
ftfy

Nah mate, you can just watch ITV instead. Perfectly legal may I add, that 'TV loicense' is only a way for you to gain access to Government programming without ads. You can quite happily ignore it and just not watch the BBC.
>The state of Amerifat's information on foreign countries

Attached: 5129.jpg (800x480, 264K)

Nothing really. At this point, they just want to force people to respect them and their life choices.

#NOTMYTOPGEAR

>caring about LGBT rights
>on a fucking car show
W-why?

> Top Gear’s new presenting team is aiming to modernise the BBC’s multimillion-pound brand by showing “emotional depth”, with hugs amid the competitive physicality, car reviews and boyish banter. BBC Studios is gambling that the chemistry of the new trio can halt a ratings decline and get its series back on track. As Harris, who was in the two previous iterations of Top Gear, explained: “We live in a different world. The new Top Gear will embrace all sorts of emotions.”

Because after James, Richard, and Jeremy left no one watches it anymore and they have to try and appeal to the demographics they haven't lost, namely the gays. With the one's they have lost being normal men.

Top Gear still exists? No wonder it's faded into obscurity, then.

I love the BBC. It makes high quality documentaries/non-fiction programmes that would not get produced by a market orientated network.

I don't mind the news. Its as good as a 24hr, rolling news channel can get. Everyone says its biased (left, right, centrists, environmentalists, Christians, Jews, Muslims), so its doing something right.

>>The state of Amerifat's information on foreign countries
I guess we had a school shooter when they were scheduled to teach British television laws that day.

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

Attached: 1531029151900.jpg (502x1024, 124K)

Pardon?

Attached: 34578934689.jpg (1200x1290, 261K)

You know advertising is against the rules, right?

How do you not know how to spell brownie.

Whoa. Internet tough guy here! Listen up shit for brains, until every living human likes and tolerates gays, NO fag is safe. Rump rangers MUST be accepted by EVERYONE and nobody living is allowed to even THINK anything negative about them, so get in line nor get Twittered, bitch. I'm so screen capping this and sending it to the slavering LGBTQUDHFJTJTF hordes on social media oh my fucking God you shitbag racist bigot terrorist

I didn't really care about fags before but now that it's become a trendy thing to be I want them to disappear or atleast be more quiet about their degeneracy

> Top Gear’s launch episode with new presenters Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff and Paddy McGuinness pulled in an average overnight audience of 2.5 million viewers, the BBC has said.

Less than half the audence for the last episode of the Clarkson Era.

independent.ie/entertainment/top-gear-enjoys-ratings-win-for-new-presenting-lineup-38225866.html

sounds like you could use some Tampax Pearl Compak Super Plus Tampons with Applicator, Tampax's Best Tampon for Comfort Protection and Discretion!

> BBC Two Controller Patrick Holland said: “I am delighted by the reaction to the new [Series 27] Top Gear line-up. When Paddy, Fred and Chris met, the chemistry was immediate and we were sure they would be a great new team. “Top Gear is such a great BBC Two show, filled with mischief, insight and adventure, and we are over the moon to see such a positive response from the audience.[2.5 rating]

Attached: Top Gear Ratings.jpg (742x527, 175K)

Seethe more

Wow Freddie supporting LGBT rights is one thing but I dont think they had to show his brown eye on live TV!?

i don't need your FUCKING permission!!

Attached: 1559868839798.jpg (800x447, 41K)

There's a special hateboner against Clarkson because of what he represents to the new 'progressive' BBC. So they're trying to 'fix' TopGear when it's not even relevant anymore without the original cast. It was never about the cars, but the banter.

All TV will be dicks entering male asses and female of all ages eating box in the future. Fact. It's all been leading up to it. It's called boiling the frog.

>Everyone says its biased (left, right, centrists, environmentalists, Christians, Jews, Muslims), so its doing something right.
No, that just means it's biased.

The right to remain silent

Attached: article-2366053-154AD621000005DC-470_306x487.jpg (306x487, 25K)

lol what a faggot do they fill the cars engines up with hiv blood?

BBC is trash, what do you expect.

They already have every possible human right there is, but now they want to be treated with normalcy and frequency. They want trannies and rainbow flags on every corner. Every nook and cranny. Every video game. Every children's cartoon. Everything. They want it all.

Attached: 1554600848527.png (625x605, 55K)

But they've already shown a heartwarming story of forbidden love.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7AnfPZcAig

The Clarkson, Hammond, May era was ahead of its time.
youtu.be/pKcJ-0bAHB4

Attached: CBD9D2AB-2C5C-4FBF-AA74-04B6277B6088.png (1334x750, 2.85M)

>(((they)))

What does this mean again? Just anything that makes your butt sore?

the right to live in a safe London

Attached: clarkson-n22.png (484x380, 43K)

kek

They're still working on the fucking children part. Making good progress with faggots like James Gunn.

Clarkson has never come close to seeing anything even slightly uncomfortable in his day to day. what is that fat faggot so afraid of

Top Queer?

Attached: 1517917734758.jpg (480x342, 28K)

More like TopQueer.

I don't know if Sadiq is to blame for that, really, but I'm not familiar with britbong politics. It seems to happen in most major cities. Cities used to seem cleaner and safer, now if you go out at night everyone thinks you're an idiot because you'll most likely end up getting stabbed.

Is it immigrants? Lack of police force? I don't know. I just want to live in a safe city.

It's African and Muslim gangs warring and an inept police force. I can only hope it remains contained in London.

white cities in england are all safe 24/7 everywhere

just the africans and pakis, the police are ok
inb4 knoife retard or the corrupt guy in rotherham

It's getting to a point where it becomes meaningless. The other day I went to the supermarket and they had things on the wall saying 'PRIDE' in rainbow colours. What's the point? It's like those t-shirts with Che Guevara on - it doesn't mean anything anymore