EJECTO SEATO CUZ

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

Attached: ejecto seato.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

What language is this?

do mexicans have cousins?

These movies have always been garbage havnt they

the first one and tokyo drift were pure kino

MUH RIDE

Attached: muh ride.jpg (2312x1568, 1.26M)

For me Paul Walker's character in the Fast and Furious franchise is really inspiring. He showed an entire generation of white guys how to appropriately interact with nonwhite people in 2000's America when we actually had to begin giving a shit about their opinions and desires. Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker and everything's fine and I feel much more calm and confident about being a white male and for a brief minute when we bump fists, it's like slavery and colonization and smallpox never even happened and I can just enjoy a nice Corona with friends.

Attached: 1529209008710.jpg (461x604, 41K)

where his door handle go?

WE HONGRY

give cigar snipper back NOW

For me Paul Walker's character in the Fast and Furious franchise is really inspiring. He showed an entire generation of white guys how to appropriately interact with nonwhite people in 2000's America when we actually had to begin giving a shit about their opinions and desires. Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker and everything's fine and I feel much more calm and confident about being a white male and for a brief minute when we bump fists, it's like slavery and colonization and smallpox never even happened and I can just enjoy a nice Corona with friends.

based

I'll always remember chatting with this one black dude and we were talking about how white people are always so afraid to walk/interact with black people or other people of color and he was like "It's like when your dad tells you not to be afraid of the snake or the spider, it's more afraid of you than you are of it". I've hung around the most ghetto/hood black people and have never had an issue because I'm just chill as fuck and walk with the confidence that none of them are going to fuck with me and I respond in kind.

Lmao best movie in the franchise.

>tfw pops saved a guy from getting his ass destroyed when he got jumped by a rival gang
>been on the ins with the eses ever since
nothing better than having some tamales and homemade concha dropped off during holidays

Attached: 1492040758442.png (495x450, 320K)

>it's cool to act uncivilized around darkies
Cringe.

>hell yeah bros I totally interacted with a minority, fucking based black men, god I love rap so much

Attached: 1218932185495.png (242x189, 124K)

Si

name a more fun movie not from the 80s

it's california, we're the only white folk in the neighborhood anymore. spics are based but niggers can fuck off

>having to cuck yourself into liking niggers and wetbacks
OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1546118724719.jpg (540x523, 61K)

You should take this part out of your open mic comedy "routine"

they're bad but not as shit as people say
they're not transformers-tier (except 6,7,8)

based new blood

PLEASE DONT TAKE MY BABY

Stay in your basement, /pol/yp

YOU WUNNA KILL MUH FAMULY

the 4 is dogshit it's the 5 instead and the rest is garbage.
but i agree the second one is the best one by far