Taylor Sheridan thread

>Sicario
>Hell Or High Water
>Wind River
upcoming:
>Without Remorse
>Those Who Wish Me Dead

Attached: 10OSCARHUNT2-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1602x2048, 689K)

the man is living kino even despite sicario 2 getting fucked by the studio
thread over

Don't over my thread little boy. Let the thread thrive.

Anyone watch Yellowstone? It's completely retarded and badly written, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

Critics seemed to like it. I've kinda given up on TV, so I didn't watch it.

What happened to that flick?

it was supposed to be benicio's revenge story in full but the studio insisted on keeping it open for a trilogy, so he gutted the third act despite the plot holes it invents because he's a pro and does what the studio says
i personally think the ending saves the whole movie, its like "oh, you forgot this was a western and a man can crawl out of his grave purely for revenge's sake"

Why is he so good at titles?

Villeneuve didn't direct it. Also, unnecessary sequel. Studio must've did some fuckery because that last scene setting up a sequel is completely inappropriate.

Shit, you're right. Coolest titles after There Will Be Blood.

What was the original ending?

fucked if i know, probably something more satisfying than taking a goddamn hour to get shot on a bus

Wind River was awful.

why you flankin the thread?

Attached: crossfire.jpg (1039x786, 206K)

Fucking hack. Sicario was good only because of Villeneuve. Hell or High Water is a top 5 overrated film of this decade. There's something so smarmy and pretentious about the way he writes.

>Without Remorse
> In September 2018, Michael B. Jordan was announced to be playing the main character in a two-part film series, with Rainbow Six as the intended sequel to a film adaptation of another Clancy novel featuring Clark, Without Remorse.[11]

Attached: mel.gif (500x328, 789K)

Shit taste.

MBJ was good in Fruitvale Station.

He should make a western with Scott Eastwood.

John Clark in Rainbow 6 is a white man in his 50s.

MBJ must be an incredible actor to pull that off.

No, he's a black man now. Try to keep up hun.

Rainbow 6 casting thread?

>John Clark
Mel Gibson or Willem Dafoe
>Ding Chavez
Oscar Isaac
>Alistair Stanley
Jude Law
>Popov
Viggo
>Bill Tawney
Bill Nighy

Based choices