IT'S PAYNE

IT'S PAYNE

Attached: 1528882829911.jpg (314x351, 16K)

To make any kind of sense of it, I need to go back three years. Back to the Max Payne thread

It could've been the next Sin City.

Attached: 51ZyWFz6z6L._SY445_.jpg (311x445, 40K)

John who?

Lmao I hope I sparked this posting that thread before, how was the Marky movie?

Mark Wahlbe is a charisma void unless his character is actually insane. Instead of getting an uncharismatic guy to play an uncharismatic guy, they should've gone for a charismatic guy

No, the problem is that they tried to make it the next Sin City when it should've been the next Hard Boiled.

They literally just had to make the first game as a movie and they STILL fucked it up

The problem is Bruce Willis was born too early and Die Hard exists. Otherwise this would have been it

video game kino

Also what’s better to watch rated or unrated, and also without spoiling is it anything like the game?

Payne & Redemption is going to come out very soon and it's going to bad _bad_.

Attached: inWBEsv.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

It's nothing like the game, a big turd of a movie with some neat visuals.

How come they achieved graphics this good in the early 2000s on such a low budget? MP2 looks even better.

Attached: maxpayne1.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

DONT ANSWER THAT, A RHETORICAL QUESTION

PAYNE?

Attached: cia.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

unrated just has cgi blood and a few more swear words

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD
BUY VR

Lmaooo which scene
So better?

Has it ever been a good vidya movie?

pretty much all of the lighting is prebaked in both games iirc. if you shove all of the complex math to map compile time instead of run time you can get great lighting effects for practically nothing with the only downside being it's mostly static. mirror's edge used the same trick.

A young Rourke would have been perfect

Attached: 321452365.jpg (430x517, 23K)

Silent Hill is solid

Attached: silent_hill.jpg (1280x545, 97K)

Lmfao that’s who I thought played him

Imagine being able to go anywhere and make this face and having all millennials know who you are

>Lmao
you must be 18+ to post here

explain this image.
parallel Universe maybe?

Attached: cuminmysnatch.jpg (800x566, 58K)

Mortal Kombat still is the greatest video game movie ever made, and it's good in its own right as well.