What's wrong bros? Why is summer 2019 failing?

What's wrong bros? Why is summer 2019 failing?

Attached: mjlk.png (923x295, 32K)

Propagandization that keeps normal people away.

Low writing/production quality that keeps smart people away

Oversaturation that makes their nonwhite/feminist/teenage/basedboy viewerbase fatigued.

Trump winning in 2020 confirmed.

Simple: Audiences are sick of shitty movies. Despite what Yea Forums contrarians say, Marvel Studios is the only big studio in Hollywood who actually puts effort into the quality of their films. This is why people keep coming back for the next MCU episode and why Endgame made $2b.

Other studios think just making a sequel to established franchises(Godzilla, Men in Black, X-Men) will be enough to put asses in seats but again, audiences are wise to that now. The economy is shit and nobody wants to risk spending $$$ on shitty films.

they've been shitting out the same shit for way too long

I SPENT A MONTHS WORTH OF PAYCHECK TO SEE ENDGAME 33 TIMES! WE GOTTA BEAT AVATAR GUYS! MATCH ME!

^in summary and thread.
After 5-8 of horseshit at the box office, everyone is over it. Studios know when they can get away with this and when they can't. Just like car companies, they save their best stuff for downturns and dump their worst stuff doing good times when consumers will consume it no matter what. However, knowing this, I avoid this garbage content and the box-office during pleb cash in time periods.

>Simple: Audiences are sick of shitty movies.
Ok
> Despite what Yea Forums contrarians say, Marvel Studios is the only big studio in Hollywood who actually puts effort into the quality of their films. This is why people keep coming back for the next MCU episode and why Endgame made $2b.
And in comes the immediate cognitive dissonance self contradiction. The last Marvel movie (dark phoenix) bombed. Even the brain dead pleb fans who watch it are fatigued and tired of shit movies. It started off good and then it became a cash grab.. like all things. This is when the masses consume far and beyond the good content until it becomes so unpalatable that even they don't fill seats.
> Other studios think just making a sequel to established franchises(Godzilla, Men in Black, X-Men) will be enough to put asses in seats but again, audiences are wise to that now
The cash grab already occurred. At this point, studios were literally just trying to see how far they could take the trash heap films before their audience would recognize it.
> The economy is shit and nobody wants to risk spending $$$ on shitty films.
That's not the reason why... Like auto manuf, when the economy is doing good and people are mindlessly spending money, that's when they dump their shitty models on the market. It's only when the economy is bad that they dump their good content because its actually at this point they must fight/compete for people's dollars.

I thought people knew how these business cycles worked? I guess not..

Based Marvel literally cucked everyone, and now everyone is ready to go see Far From Home, that's why no one went to see these past shit movies

Incels already spent their autismbux on Spendgame
It's not like Dank Phoenix and Godzilla is any worse than Captain Marvel (Godzilla was actually significantly better)
I'm sure Toy Story 4 and Spidrman 9 will do fine

>The last Marvel movie (dark phoenix) bombed.

He clearly said Marvel Studios you memeing fuck.

>dark phoenix
>marvel movie

Nope, it might be a "marvel movie" but it's not really a marvel movie
Normies might be dumb but after Endgame they sure know that these movies don't take place in the MCU and also, after Logan and Apocalypse, nobody cares about nu-X Men

>Marvel
>quality
>effort
>in the same sentence
Ew. No.

>marvel
>effort

This same thing happened in 2017.

these big companies have think tanks telling them what women and zoomer faggots want, but it ain't putting asses in the seats

^this
There's a difference? I'm sorry, I don't watch any of these shit tier films. So, I wasn't aware of the minor detail that there's a difference.
Thanks for the correction cuck. It's not like endgame was any different... It was a pile of hot garbage too as well as years of the shitty films from the studio/movie/myleftnut spinoff.

It's faggots like (you) that ensure that studios keep putting out trash because your bitch ass goes to watch it no matter want. Pro-tip : I didn't see endgame or years of garbage leading up to it. It was a hot pile of garbage just like dark phoenix.

Exactly. And when the masses are dumb enough to watch garbage films that's exactly what studios put out and that's exactly when you wont find me in a theatre. There's not a single good thought provoking film in 2019. Why? because this is the studios 'dump shit on the masses' year. 2020 being such a meme year is probably when you'll see companies across the board put out good products.

Toy Story 4, Spider-Man and Lion King are all likely to make a billion+

>Spidrman 9
Did I miss any movies?
Spider-Man 1-3 (Sam Raimi)
The Amazing Spiderman 1-2
Spider-verse
Far From Home

homecoming

>Marvel Studios is the only big studio in Hollywood who actually puts effort into the quality of their films

Attached: NFZUnheb.jpg (242x242, 11K)

Thanks, I will torrent it now

>There's a difference?
X-men was produced by Fox with license to Marvels heroes. MCU is produced by Marvel directly trough their studios, but owned and distributed by Disney. Its a pretty big difference, their movies are not connected in any way

Explain why Endgame is the highest grossing movie of the year then while your favorite blockbuster flopped, faggot.

Captain Marvel was one of the worst movie this and I can’t beki it made a billion dollars. Even Aladdin made money despite being shit on by critics.

People are just loyal to Disney and nothing else.

I gotta say, aside from John Wick and Godzilla, nothing looks appealing. The summer of 2016 was the same, nothing but sequels, reboots and remakes, everyone including me were just playing Pokemon Go instead of going to the cinema. This will be another dud Summer. I hope Hollywood goes broke.

All the movies coming out just don’t feel worthy of driving to the theaters and spending 3 hours.

I hope nobody goes to the cinema anymore. Fuck movies.

>hollywood: *produces dogshit movies*
>also hollywood: WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES ANYMORE :(??????

Disney is Antichrist.

> capeshit
> there's a big difference regarding who produces it
Just

> Every movie released in 2019 is shit
> capeshit is shit
> The masses are retarded consumers who literally consume dog shit
> Explain why Endgame is the highest grossing movie of the year then while your favorite blockbuster flopped, faggot.
really?

>Toy Story 4
Highly likely. Dory and Incredibles 2 made a billion, and with the perfect Rotten tomatoes score, I'd say there's no stopping it.
>Spiderman Jew
not happening. No Spiderman movie has made a billion yet and this one is not gonna change things. Homecoming made like 650 million. It was a fun flick and better than could've hoped but since then we've had Spiderverse, which was way better and probably gave most fans their Spidey fix for the year, so people won't be racing to theatres. Endgame probably has a lot of people burnt out on the MCU in general, interest WILL dwindle. The SJW stuff might scare away some others. I predict 800 mil and no more. The world hasn't accepted Tom Holland as PP yet.
>The Lion King
These Disney live action remakes can go either way. We've already had fucking two this year. One flop, one hit. i dont think there's much hype for this outside of the black power crowd. I'd say 800 mil, same as Aladdin.

>aside from John Wick
Never got into this film. A friend was watching it and I couldn't take more than 5 min of it. Endless retarded over-extended violence.. hot gabrage
> Godzilla,
The 50th release of the same hot garbage
All films in 2019 were ass

Aladdin had great choreography though. Except for Speechless and Alibabwa entering the city.

also adding onto The Lion King. Disney are releasing 3 big 90's nostalgia cash grabs this year already, I'd surprised if all three did the same.

Stop being a pretentious little shit

^tfw youngfag who never saw an aladdin film and never had a child hood
or
reverting faggot trying to relive his youth

people only see 2.5 movies a year

Oh great, more nostalgic garbage.
Nothing forwarding thinking or imaginative that inspire.. like films are supposed to.
Facts you cn pretentious? Please explain

>muh propaganda
>muh feminism
Outside the helhole that is US nobody cares about that shit.
Blockbusters are failing for some other reason.

Live action is better than 2.
Like who the fuck cares about Aladdin's dad lmao.

I have zero interst in spending money on feminist/sjw crap

12 Nostalgia reboots a year... and it makes money. Bob Iger knows just how many people are NPCs and he's loving every minute of it.

there's a reason it made 2.7 billion in the middle of a month were there was a blockbuster released ever single week, cuck

Making shitty squeals that no one asked for with horrible writing and acting. Stop trying to copy MCU and go back to making trilogies. At least then you can plan a movie around beginning, climax, and ending. These people want a cultural phenomenon that will ast decades without even having a good product in the first place to market.

^this. America has fallen the fuck off. It's media, the absolute garbage people consume on a daily basis, and how it is reflected in their behavior is a sure sign of a broad based decline.
>Live action is better than 2.
Huh? I saw the cartoon when I was a child. I had a good childhood. There's no need for 2,3,4,5,6.. live action. I was over it after film #1. Lets not even get into the cultural ignorance that's reflected in the film given the time period it was conceived.
> Many Grown adults are children
wew
^this .. except 3-5 years ago and still to this day

It's been similar the past tow years and you have the same doom and gloom posts all the time how they are finally going to fail and nothing happens. They will continue making shitty movies to launder money and fuck children and nothing is going to stop that

>Stop trying to copy MCU and go back to making trilogies
After Endgame made almost 3B there's no fucking way they are going back to trilogies when they already saw the possibilities

Homecoming was the third reboot and was after the criminal shit that was Amazing Spiderman 2, knowing this Homecoming did amazing

>12 Nostalgia reboots a year... and it makes money.
The masses are retarded consumerist. I accept this and the billions corporations make on them. Still wont get my ass in a seat. Probably makes me recoil from the madness even more. Media has deep impacts on people. Consumer dogshit, conduct dogshit behavior, produce more dogshit. This isn't a sustainable cycle especially at the national level. Meanwhile in other parts of the world...
> Bob Iger knows just how many people are NPCs and he's loving every minute of it.
A funny thing happens regarding this.. you dumb a person down to become a better consumer. That person has lower achievements and becomes even dumber causing content to become dumber. Eventually dumbass has no money and company no longer has a consumer.

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess. Films used to be different and America as a whole as well. O'well.
> MUH SHEKELS

kek might be it

Dog brains consume dog shit which is why 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

I mean yeah, considering what kind of special retards are in America, it makes perfect sense. Thanks for pointing out one of many ways idiots waste their money and are poor/dumb because of it.

summer isn't falling. these 2 movies are falling cause nobody cares to pay to watch Eleven and Sansa when they can stream their shitty shows for free.

Not an argument

Attached: images.jpg (111x107, 3K)

Indeed. Facts can't be argued against which is why there is no argument and you have no rebuttal as i made statements of fact which you clearly can't refute.

> Dumbfucks consume garbage
Cause/effect

Attached: sauce.gif (263x324, 3.87M)

But you can't do it, the reason people got into the MCU was because Iron Man was amazing, the characters were likable and it was a huge novelty at the time when Avengers came out, I remember when Hulk was about to come out and the trailer featured Tony Stark I was surprised, like "Tony Stark is in this?" So I went to see it because I had no idea what was happening
So until the MCU actually dies, there's no place for another cinematic universe, no matter how much other studios want it, Marvel did it at the right time where no one expected different superhero movies to be connected and team up. Even if the MCU died I still don't think people would care about new "cinematic universes" I think this whole trend will die with Marvel

Film have always been the same, you retard. It's fucking theatre for normies.

No argument.

because spidey

Attached: spiderguy.jpg (414x960, 34K)

The real reason is the home theater experience is so much better and cheaper.

that won't stop them to trying more they were already doing just for the 1B of the first Avengers movies after Endgame + Infinity War? they will try until they hit the right bottom

This is the primary reason. The true reason capeshit leads now is bc the IMAX experience you can’t replicate at home.

more people realizing piracy exists and can get shit for free at home

Gozilla was great and they were banking on foreign turn out which was fine. Typical of Americans not seeing the kino they have on hand and would prefer another Disney schlock.