MATE UH YOU JUST ASSURED ME THAT I COULD.. SPEAK

MATE UH YOU JUST ASSURED ME THAT I COULD.. SPEAK

Attached: 9447D134-66FC-4BF3-8A95-1F89961E0C53.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrag.com/succulent-australian-mystery-who-bloke-iconic-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gentlemen, thish ij democrrracy manifesht!

I NOW REALIZE THAT YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN THE MARTIAL ART OF AIKIDO

A Succulent Chinese meal!

Attached: KIMG0049.jpg (4160x2340, 1.92M)

>tfw that accent is going extinct

Attached: 1541143583201.png (251x305, 40K)

sit down inside the caa’

that guy is fucking nuts. quick & easy rundown?

>TATA AND FAREWELL

it was an affectation when he did it, dude was hungarian

HOW DARE-- GET YOUR... HANDS OFF MEH

Why is he doing the Churchill?

yeah of course he's playing it up a little, but still

Hungarian chess master goes to Australia where he dine and dashes constantly until he finally gets arrested.

name of the guy who gets his penis grabbed?

Why?

source?

IM UNDER WHAT?

google.com

plebs outnumber the aussies who try to be and act better than the convict spawn that they are
basically, people have given up

No fucking way lmao

>the attitude

THIS IS SOCIETY MANIFEST

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-in-Joker-2019.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

What do you mean, exactly? Some Australians purposefully try to change their accent?

We should have gotten a biopic starring Jerry Stiller.

sadly, this is a reenactment. still funny though.

I rarely feel any respect for my fellow countrymen, but this guy is a bloody legend.

Attached: alma.jpg (250x237, 4K)

SIR ! GET UR HANDS OFF MY DICK

>One thing that many viewers appear to miss is the fact that the footage of the arrest is actually professionally shot. Rather than appearing to be candid shots of a man being baled up into a police car, it was filmed with what appears to be a three-camera setup at least, with a number of seamless cuts taking place throughout.

What is this video then?

Attached: 1516051965139.png (382x417, 325K)

unknown at this point.

Once there was a strata of aussie society that was better off than the common man and thought themselves as such. The educated classes: anyone that could send their kids to a grammar school and then university and didn't toil under the sun all day didn't have that broad, stereotypical nasal accent. People that wanted to move up the social ladder would try to adjust their speech. Better schools also taught their pupils how to speak: Proper grammar, pronunciation and diction.
When Britain and the Empire really began to fade from the aussie outlook (and shit like Empire Day and Guy Fawkes night stopped getting celebrated) by the 70's or so, so did this social push to adopt an accent as close to Received Pronunciation (aka BBC/Grammar School/"The King's-Queen's/ English) as possible. Society changed and a rush of new, non-anglo immigrants after the war and onward came who didn't have that baggage of empire and the english class system, where one's accent is indicative of one's place in it.

I noticed it with my expat aussie father and his brothers.
They all went to the same schools as children.
He still sounds like the guy in the vid, sorta, because he left Australia 60 years ago.
His brothers that stayed in Oz sound way different and closer to your stereotypical aussie today. My father says his father sounded like him, and so on and so forth. Most non-english confuse him with an englishman, but he's not and you can hear it. The subtlety is usually lost on most Americans and non-british english speakers.

This accent had an equivalent throughout the empire and it is going extinct. I've always thought that it sounded clean, refined and easy to understand no matter where in world you're from. Hence "BBC English". America had a variation of it: the "midatlantic" accent, what all those black & white movies stars sounded like though that really was more artificial as it was created specifically for stage and screen to ape Received Pronunciation.

He was pretty well known for dining and dashing so it was probably news crews trying to get a good shot

it's not actually him though.

thebrag.com/succulent-australian-mystery-who-bloke-iconic-video/

It's a guy who got sort of famous in that area for skipping out on paying for expensive meals for years. This is when he finally got caught. He's dead now.

His name was Paul Charles Dozsa