memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Breast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who
cares

Not Netflix thats for sure

Who asked for this

Well call the ambulance and get him to a hospital then

Now they'll finish raping his corpse

>why are we filming all of my scenes first Jonathon?

Attached: Star-Trek-Picard-Title-Logo-Patrick-Stewart.jpg (798x420, 22K)

based

Attached: 1553349544523.jpg (1500x938, 336K)

Who /WaitingforMidnightsEdgeBreakdownOfTheDisaster/ here?

PLEASE COME BACK
WE HAVE PICARD

Hopefully Ian McKellen cameos

Attached: GTY_ian_mckellen_patrick_stewart_ml_150612_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 65K)

Im not falling for that again.

Attached: notthistime.jpg (225x224, 5K)

It's only 2 episodes.

Attached: 6791.png (631x569, 336K)

as long as it's not narrated by that lipsmacking slurring n-word

Has Gina Torres been confirmed as a member of the main cast?

Attached: nathan.jpg (600x600, 37K)

That Alex Kurtzman fired video didn't age well.

Attached: 316.png (635x487, 311K)

he was already old 30 years ago during TNG, the absolute age of this lad

What the fuck, why is this allowed?

Trekcucks has been doing the damage control for CBS for quite some time. They've said that they would block people who have negative opinions of STD.

Oh no how could anyone survive being blocked on shitter.

Attached: 1464607341474.jpg (720x540, 196K)

Attached: Pan_troglodytes_(male).jpg (1200x900, 241K)

He's a white man, he isn't allowed to direct more than 2 episodes.

>tfw it's nothing but feminist propaganda just like STD

Attached: 1464883957823.jpg (777x759, 246K)

Oh so they finished shooting the pilot?
And they're gonna shop it around to get funding for the rest of the series?
Neat, didn't know they still did that

Who gives a flying fuck
>Produced by Bad Reboot
>Not TNG canon
>Made by the same team that does STD

There are so many negatives, why even bother with this trainwreck

Because no one wants it. It'll probably be released on the net.

Patrick Stewart was like an old man in the 1960's. I'm sure he was born at the age of 40.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUwYwJ2DT_I

What other science fiction series can this displaced fan base watch? Orvile?

The Expanse

I seriously can't wait for the obvious stereotypical scenes that will be in the show.
>Picard will be an effeminate desmasculinated faggot (more so than the original character was)
>While the show is named after Patrick Stewarts character he made famous from TNG, it actually will not be the main character, because he is a straight cis white male (or was) Now that everything is woke, I have a feeling great great grandpa Picard will be like Roseannes granny on the old show, where he decides to try some dick and likes it.
>CBS will use this show, characters and license to make it one big commercial pushing Star Trek Discovery (STD)
>Picard will be only in a few scenes here and there (like hollywood has been doing with Bruce Willis and Arnold- show them on the movie promotional stuff but only put them in it near the end of the movie for 5 minutes.)
>The show will force every progressive propaganda point it has down your throat and try to normalize it
>There will be a character (alien) that is in love with a child to promote pedophillia as a sexual orientation. (This is an actual thing in the show, screen cap this)

Expanse is totally different. It's weird- First season starts strong, second season was very weak but the third season is very very strong and if they don't fuck it up in the 4th season could be the best show on TV.

Do what I do. Rewatch the real Star Trek stuff. There is plenty.

The whole concept of the show makes no sense. It's based on the Bad Robot stories leading up to the Star Trek 2009 movie.
Why would Picard or the Federation care about muh Romulan rapefugees? The Romulan Empire is a space empire, Romulus is just their homeworld, they have countless other star systems.

Rumors say that not only Picard will get the "Last Jedi" treatment, the Federation too.

Attached: old-man-Picard.jpg (1500x1353, 1.28M)

>OPEN BORDERS FOR ROMULAN REFUGEES!

kek

Nobody
Kek
It’s so stupid. Tng ended over 25 years ago. It’s not going to work

The True reason Picard never had any children was that he was Gay

Expanse IS totally different, but I think it appeals to a lot of the same people that liked TNG

Season 1 of TNG had the Traveler lusting after Wes' boipussy

Look at all that Romulan real estate, why would they want to come to Federation space and beg for help?

Attached: star-trek.jpg (2919x1960, 1.98M)

Nobody:
Absolutely Nobody:
CBS: Hey look here's a new Picard show!

The traveller waited until Wesley was 16 though (legal age of consent in most states) before he came back and took Wesley on his pedobus through the galaxy together.

Why would Syrian refugees skip like 8 countries on their journey from Africa?

Nu-trek writers are worse than fanfic-tier.

>dont let the past die, DRAG IT OUTSIDE AND KILL IT

which Direction did the supernova come from, was Romulus really the only star system destroyed by it?

The Federation's economic system is a utopian post-scarcity system. Think of all the free benefits the Romulans can claim. The Federation is so dumb they would just give away all their resources.

Whats true here? Jewtubers says its in trouble, Cuntman is partially fired, JJ Abrahms out and there might not be a season 3 of STD since nobody really likes it and Netflix is out. Picard screenings were according to them bad. Netflix did not want the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=vh10fkmDHwo&t=0s

Whats true here? I hated STD and I cannot see Picard be any better at this point with no TNG elements in it at all.

Attached: 1409250942115.jpg (300x450, 31K)

Watch TOS, TNG, DS9 and ENT. Skip VOY. That series is complete shit Season 3 to Season 7. The Expanse is kino. Travelers was dope till it went full on Woke for Season 3. Babylon 5 season 1 to Season 4. Season 5 is a hit or miss. The original Twilight Zone. The Outer Limits both the original and reboot. Babylon 5 was kino. Odyssey 5 is good as well.

If anything the Cardassians should be the ones rushing to Federation space for a better life, given the recent war tensions would be much higher

God season is was so bad on a "rewatchable" grading scale

Attached: 052ECC56-4182-4CD3-BA0E-D991A3F35267.jpg (800x600, 120K)

>the destruction of Romulus will now be completely canon
fucking kill me, lads

#
*God season one is was so bad on a "rewatchable" grading scale

>star trek reddit talks about anything but std
>shill outlet number 1 trekmovie.com has almost ceased posting news

I wish Pulaski stayed. Crusher is one boring fucker to watch. Probably the most bland character on all trek, even Mayweather.

Star Trek is a farilyland where they can make whatever the fuck they want with their space-magic-not-created-by-god technology. Why are geo-political problems like this even a thing?

S1 and 2 are the last lo budget sci fi comfy feels

Star Trek reddit loves STD. Noobs the lot of them. I just want this era to crash, then a decent break and something better to come. Not gonna happen but one can dream...

Attached: 1407007814199.jpg (300x898, 76K)

>which Direction did the supernova come from
It's the star within the Romulus system that turned into a supernova.

Since you can only fail upwards in Hollywood I doubt they will admit that Kurtzman was fired.

VOY is better than ENT just because of the EMH and 7o9 alone, perfectly watchable

He is on his contract but not in control anymore they claim.

Attached: 1413844702211.jpg (5616x3744, 1.04M)

It also had The Rock as an alien wrestler and Red Foreman as a genocidist

Attached: 1510801063900.jpg (712x630, 58K)

You're crazy. The EMH was a total douche until they gave him a personality. Seven was nothing more than eye candy for sex-starved nerds. Those two hardly make up for the shit tier writing, directing and pacing. Only 2 maybe 5 episodes were good in every season. This is when they made 24 episodes a season. Which means 20 episodes a season were complete dog shit.

>Star Trek
yikes

Attached: 7080BA4B-FB1B-4810-9E62-E97D850B1870.jpg (333x250, 26K)

You have 30 seconds to make the nerdiest Star Trek joke possible, I’ll start:
>7of9
Your virginity is like a Temporal causality loop, it never ends while everyone else’s does.

Picard is going to be Star Trek's TLJ. The character is going to be dragged through the mud and will be irreversibly destroyed for the sake of transferring the spotlight to some new Mary Sue character.

This

Though DS9 and B5 are pretty much a tie

Attached: image_search_1557688741319.gif (300x173, 298K)

Yeah. Sadly.

Attached: 1408630040258.jpg (285x400, 43K)

It's kinda sad that Yea Forums is basically the only place where you can be critical of STD and the whole Bad Robot shit.
Every fansite or forum has gone full CBS shill.

Attached: 1547799605823.png (775x581, 705K)

How did you read anything sexual at all in that? Nasty ass faggot

Look fella, i like some trekino but VOY is very hit and miss and ENT was only dogshit for S1/2 then it got new writers that turned it into a action show.

That's why I'm here. You get tired of being called a racist and misogynist for disliking Burnahm and the SJW crap fest. It's like they purposely made her black just so they could hide behind their politically correct shield. Free from scrutiny.

Discorvy sucks because all sci if prequels suck.
Prove me wrong, but you can’t. The idea just clashes with the genre

Attached: E821159A-712D-4887-B209-EE05421C5D03.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

They are just going to keep milking the TOS for some reason not even realizing that the bulk of the fanbase now includes fans from TNG and DS9.

>black female character in STD is an annoying know it all Mary Sue who don't need no authority and is in a boring relationship with a notKlangon
>black female character in The Orville is a milf, well written and /bestgirl/ (Alarafags get out) whith the best romance plot
what did they mean by this?

Attached: The Orville Black Don't Crack.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>all sci if prequels suck

Attached: 1517857389646.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

Star Trek KOTOR the first and second videogames were better than the source material.

>ds9 tied with b5
No sweetie, ds9 is just a poor man's b5.

That CBS is woke and need no man fo nuttin

The rebooted Trek movies are officially dead now right?

That Quentin Tarantino movie will never get made and if it does by some miracle it won't star any of the main cast.

O'Brien, beam my dick off and beam me up a pair of tits

This

Watch Farscape. It's free on Amazon Prime.

I watched the first episode of babylon 5 and am not sure what to think. I can see it's going to be hard for me to get past the 90s graphics and B movie acting. But the cheesy aliens (the vampire race that is obviously Jewish and their counterparts that are obviously supposed to be muslim).... It's going to be hard to get through. Does it get any easier?

I really hope tarantrek isn't a fucking reboot/prequel of an already established series.
Yes

She was also Cassidy Yates in DS9 Captain Siskos girlfriend. So yes, black don't crack.

>/bestgirl/

Attached: The Orville - Alara (2).webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

>The rebooted Trek movies are officially dead now right?
Yep. The contract between Paramount and Bad Robot has ended, JJ now works with WarnerMedia.

>FIrefly
>Expanse
>Battlestar Galactica and all 3 of the movies
>Caprica (The spinoff show for Battlestar Galactica that was OK)
>Farscape

All are good.

B5 has a very brief window where it's good. DS9 stays for much longer.

I like how on The Orville each character is allowed to shine. It's the complete opposite of STD.

Imagine creating Babylon 5 and years later you end up making a pozzed show for Netflix.

>brief
Yeah S2-4 was only 66 of 110 episodes over 3 years.

Attached: 1340044642959.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

He was 47 in TNG.
>tfw you're closer to the age Patrick Stewart was in TNG than you are to the age you graduated high school.

i take comfort in the fact that mike and rich will hate it

This. If you watch one episode a day it would take almost a year to get through TNG and DS9. At that point you can loop back around.

well it can't be worse than discovery

It gets significantly better as it goes along, there is a huge jump in quality between S1 and S2. The effects also gradually get better as well.

So when are Midnight's Edge, Nerdrotic, and Doomcock going to issue apologies?

They've been all over the Kurtzman firing news for the last few days.

Their shit spewing is reaching actual legal actionable levels.

Picard will flop, I'm pretty sure about it. Where the fuck can it go? The man is 78 years old, he might die any year. He's too old to be captain, the only thing he can do is be ambassador. It can work for sure, but honestly I don't believe that these particular writers can pull it off. They're specialized in low tier capeshit-type of films. How the fuck they can make any interesting dialogues or point out any intriguing ethical or philosophical ideas. They're literally the people who produce the worst cash grabs. This show is going to be a cash grab, that's it. It will kill Star Trek franchise, unless Tarantino and later on some real writers revive it.

>lists all this shit but no Babylon 5
Get out of here, pleb.

Attached: 1521326953981.jpg (807x659, 37K)

why is EVERY Trek show problematic now?

Attached: cafi.jpg (778x568, 52K)

>Picard is still white

Attached: disgusted-face.jpg (1024x680, 254K)

>memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Breast
The apaoulte state of trek fans

*sips* Ah the days when even women agreed rape is just a cute punchline.

Can't wait for gender transitions to get stale enough, that racial transitions become a thing.

>Midnight's Edge
>Apologize

Pigs will fly in hell first. They had to eat delicious crow after claiming that Picard was cancelled the DAY it started filming.

I disagree, DS9 and B5 are both only really good for a few season at best. B5s later season are far more tolerable though.

>Engage
>CGI Trashy chromed up Enterprise does 20 backflips and travels at warp speed
>"The Klingons are Hailing us Captain"
>On Screen
>"We Fight now!"
>*PEW* *PEW* *PEW* - Star Wars Esqe Ship on ship Battle *Pew*
>"The Klingons are dead captain"
>Good, whoever you are, take her out
>Episode Ends
Every Episode won't be as autistic as it used to be, just dumb MCU type shitty CGI battles.
>Science Rocks!

Racial transitions will never be a thing because black privilege is too powerful.

It's going to be crammed with in your face, wall to wall whammen and faggot shit.

They didn't claim it was cancelled though

They absolutely did in their after dark show.

It has already low key happened a few times, just look at Shaun King. Even if it takes a decade or two before becoming 'accepted' it will eventually happen, the baseline reasoning is exactly the same as gender transitioning. Either gender identity nonsense gets rejected too, or we get racial identity transitioning at some point.

Attached: kirkmiri.jpg (652x406, 58K)

This is going to be atrocious, feminists control hollywood and the media now and they know men love Picard and see him as a role model so they are doing this to destroy him in the minds of his fans.

Same as they did with Chuck Lidel with that awful last fight and Mark Hamill drinking green walrus milk.

>It's the star within the Romulus system that turned into a supernova.
I think Actual Spock says the supernova originated from "the Hobus system." That said, JJ Abrams doesn't understand what solar systems are, so it's anyone's guess.

Attached: DA2BA3E9-DFBF-401A-B056-397D2D610F17.png (392x349, 18K)

>it can't be worse than discovery

Attached: writing room.png (914x688, 1.36M)

Shaun King gets away with it because he's a man and therefore not totally retarded. If he actually admitted to being transracial like Rachel Dolezal or Elizabeth Warren he'd be done.

Hmmm I wonder what themes are rattling around those heads.

I remember when some Trek redditards wanted TOS to be taken out of the canon because it was too problematic.

Attached: redditards TOS and soggy knees.jpg (1166x2411, 2.54M)

Attached: 367ba0ae03790157b68b63746cfd7dbd.jpg (720x469, 50K)

But Janeway did use flirtation as a very powerful tactic in "Counterpoint." As I recall, Sisko goes the other direction, and browbeats the shit out of his girlfriend to learn about the Maquis.

keep this meme on twitter please

how does a horrid sack of shit like Kurtzman fail upwards for 20 years?
the guy has literally never made anything good.

2nd season feels like an immediate jump in quality from the first to me

He knew the right people (mostly JJ).

Attached: thr_alex_kurtzman_4956_embed.jpg (928x1390, 327K)

(((Kurtzman)))

>Lower Decks
???

Attached: D8170E87-D61F-46D0-B557-F938D0C65D65.jpg (660x504, 95K)

based Shran

"Lower Decks" is an animated show made by a writer from Rick&Morty.
They want the audience of The Orville but they don't know why people like Seth's show.

fucking this
based Andre

cringe
The Orville isn’t that good even

>>The show will force every progressive propaganda point it has down your throat and try to normalize it
You forgot to add that if you criticize the hamhanded politics, then shills will "remind" you that Star Trek was always globohomo because Kirk kissed a black woman one time.

just another male symbol to tear down

His first word as a baby was NORF

Stargate

this map makes no fucking sense. in DS9 the Romulans were letting Dominion ships pass though their territory to get in to bajorian space.

>watch nu-Star Trek

Attached: 71qdk9clv9s21.jpg (745x548, 25K)

I've seen Yea Forums "leakers" accidentally be more accurate with leaks than Midnight's Edge. What a fucking waste of time those videos are.

>there might not be a season 3 of STD
It was contractually obligated to 3 seasons before the pilot even aired. Now, it's possible CBS will dump S3 to webisodes but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Season 1 of TNG had mostly TOS writers who'd burned out to the point of recycling TOS episodes. The fan backlash over this got them replaced.

NOOOOOO! IT IS... IT IS WRONG! IT IS WRONG! I HATE IT!

Attached: UnimportantAncientBongo-poster.jpg (960x720, 34K)

>dragging back a fan favorite to shit on him and push modern progressive politics
Fuck right the fuck off, NBC

>transferring the spotlight to some new Mary Sue character.
His heretofore unknown daughter Mufreesha Picard (Leslie Jones)

Well this will continue the streak, it's yet another ham fisted Brexit metaphor so I'd say it has zero chance of even being decent

god damn

I've heard it was 5 seasons, which is quite worrying since they have no clear vision for STD outside of making sure to remind everyone that Burnham is the bestest ever.

will midnight's edge review it?

No, can't be a daughter, that would result in a legacy building. Has to be a total nobody.

>The rebooted Trek movies are officially dead now right?
Yes
>That Quentin Tarantino movie will never get made
There are still puff pieces about it being made. R rated. Expect a shitty third act.

>Wil Wheaton is now older than Stewart was in the pilot

He's too old, it's sad to watch. And Discovery killed new Trek for me anyway.

Whooooooo caaaaaaaares???!!!

Attached: 1542333877422.png (1350x1350, 2.4M)

>Matt Groening

where is video mike & rich??

BECAUSE DRUMPF!

I expect it to be more JJ shit. A sci-fi show with no science fiction, seizure inducing special effects, loud noises, and nothing to do with Star Trek outside of the same names we remember. The SJW politics shoehorned into it, will be more to create buzz and insulate the show from criticism. Access media and shills will attack the fans again, the show will be put on life support because TOU CAN'T HAVE THE NAZIS WIN. CBS will lose more money and will be too intimidated to course correct.

Attached: 1516833774888.jpg (340x619, 129K)

CBS's stockholders will shit bricks if after pouring money into a show for 3 seasons it STILL has no merchandising whatsoever. This is a business.

>implying anyone in the JJ Verse will consider anything remotely canon.

Attached: 1506276185036.jpg (600x601, 60K)

*flaps flippers*

>Racial transitions will never be a thing because black privilege is too powerful.
It already is a thing, just look at Rachel Dolenzol and Talcum X. People will say they are transitioning to minority status for free gibs.

That mural behind him.... Is the enterprise actually farting?

But if they back out they're sexist alt-right Russians. They're going to keep shoveling money down a hole to prove they're one of the good guys.

I wish they would shoot the 'groid from Discovery

they're shareholders and they don't give a fuck what some bluecucks on twitter think
THIS IS A BUSINESS

>it STILL has no merchandising whatsoever.
That's the scary thing. No one seems to be interested in creating merch outside of a few dedicated companies like Anovos (high quality costumes) and Eaglemoss.

If that was the case, SJW pandering should have been a short lived fad once they realized there was no money to make there. There are other forces at play here perpetuating this, won't be over until studios actually start going bankrupt.

>There are other forces at play
>The jews run everything to make money
PICK ONE FAGGOT

>then shills will "remind" you that Star Trek was always globohomo because Kirk kissed a black woman one time.
that is how we determine they are shills and not fans. True fans know that the Federation were racists. They made it sound like the only requirement they had to join the federation was warp tech, but in reality, as we seen in the show, they actually secretly send teams onto planets for months hidden away, covertly spying on the alien races and watching the alien races, judging their cultures before offering entry. A culture can be racist toward other cultures and it will be welcomed into the federation. But a culture that has a liberal stance on drugs, wants legal drugs and profits off of the sell of those drugs, both the sellers and the buyers will not be offered entry into the federation. Sounds pretty conservative to me.

Money has always been a secondary concern with Jews.

>True fans

Attached: 1548233563780.png (215x140, 31K)

>the Federation were racists
Not really. It's more like the EU (you can join but once you're in, you can't leave).

I'm not talking about Jewish conspiracies, it is just the simple concept of inertia. Poorly conducted market research a decade ago tells studios that the up and coming new generation is "woke" and wants to consume "woke" media, everything internally starts moving to catch that market. They start by hiring SJW types into creative positions, stuff already in production gets minor alterations, everything in early development starts getting changed massively, brand new projects are designed to be highly progressive right from the beginning. At this point here the studios are already at the point of no return. Their lineup for the entire next decade has been pozzed, at any point if they tried to course correct it would take far too long to happen.

Ask the Ferengi, Romulans and any alien species that have been denied entry into the Federation if they are racist and why they were denied entry. Usually it had nothing to do with anything other than their culture. That is racist, judging a race unworthy because the actions of their culture and not the actions of each alien personally.

>>There will be a character (alien) that is in love with a child to promote pedophillia as a sexual orientation. (This is an actual thing in the show, screen cap this)
friendly reminder that they did this on voyager 25 years ago

Attached: PEPE.jpg (554x554, 25K)

Neelix and Kes. Kes was 2 years old. I forgot about that relationship. I can't believe they got away with it.

Now if the studio corrected course right after the initial wave of progressive shows/movies failed, there could be room for recovery, but here are also external factors at play as well that prevent studio heads and shareholders from making what is otherwise the obvious correct choice.
>Every other studio is doing progressive stuff, we can't miss out on that market!
>Making any kind of anti-progressive move results in you getting torn apart on social media, nothing is more important than social media to the new generation you have to keep those platforms happy!
>These movies/shows failed because they just weren't progressive enough, we should double down!

Also the longer it goes on, the more progressives get into positions of power within the studio. To the point where even if the shareholders finally got it together and demanded a course correction away from this stuff, it would take years to fish out all the progressives who managed to score a high level job and won't cooperate with a direction change.

>not even canon to TNG
What's the point?

Will Riker appear?

how did a supernova manage to move 'faster than light'?
lets assume this supernova is 15 lightyears away, wouldn't the Romulans have decades if not a century or more to evacuate their populace?

>fucking star trek was not leftist before Dis

>ignores the multiple NAZI BAAAD episodes in multiple series
>ignores when Robocop showed up and was not happy Tucker fucked Tpol
>Ignores Tucker falling in love with a herm
>ignores Tucker being man pregnant
>ignores Plhox and his race
>ignores Voy as a whole
>ignores first dyke kiss on TV
>ignores trills being trany stand ins
>Ignores Kira being a war hero
>Ignores DS9 and their 2 jew races and Jig captain
>Ignores Dianna Troi being a thing that is important on the ships bridge
>tell me about your genitals commander
>another tranny episode
>ignores all of picard speeches
>ignores Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
>ignores first interracial kiss on TV.

Not this time.

Attached: FRAKES or FAKES.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>inb4 Guinan is related to Burnham

Old trek was leftist but well written. New trek is pants on fire retarded leftist and awfully written.

like i said
>ignores Voy as a whole

hard to not ignore

>Every other studio is losing money, we should too!
Not every studio is Sony

Wait a tick, Now I don't go to reddit, but I had assumed even those faggots disliked STD too. Does reddit actually defend STD?

Attached: harold.png (326x279, 98K)

CBS made Discovery for zoomers and Picard for boomers

>The Patriarchy

many there seem to yes. every criticism on the big trek reddit is swarmed and downvoted by millenials. they havent seen the older stuff, just defend STD for some reason...

Attached: 1542539864818.jpg (902x677, 104K)

>tell me about your genitals commander
lost it there

This. If you haven't gone through it, There is a fucking ton of episodes to go through. And as much as I love the series, I've learned that if you bring something back, you'll certainly get something you don't want. So I'm glad Stargate hasn't been raped into the dirt like Trek and Wars

Attached: 1beau1.jpg (400x291, 14K)

>I had assumed even those faggots disliked STD too.
Those who dislike STD either left or got downboated to oblivion.

I started watching Gundam because why the fuck not

Yeah Pulaski was more interesting. The women were the least interesting aspect of the show.

>it's a Troi episode
>it's a Troi's mother episode
>it's a Dr Crusher episode
>it's a Natasha Yar rape gang episode

What a fucking cuck.

>if you bring something back, you'll certainly get something you don't want
Hopefully Good Eats Reloaded will avoid this

I don't know, I have a feeling that every studio's internal emails would be just as bad.

Having dirt on people, suckinb cock and (((connections)))

well I'm not going to say there are no exceptions, But at this point its just healthy to expect the worst

Pulaski was great. She was the only one that PUSHED Data to prove to himself and everyone else he is more than a pile a circuits.
Not that he had to mind you, but in his determination to prove her wrong(a very human reaction) caused him to learn things about him self and grow.
everyone else on the show?
>tries to explains something to him
>he does not get it fully
>oh Data
or
>yes data you are not just a machine dont worry about improving your self

It's a cash grab.

Fuck it.

The Luxanna was great in DS9 and her last episode in TNG.
everyone else was better as a supporting member not the focus.

I also liked her interactions with Worf. She felt like a real character instead of an archetype.

She did "feel" like a DS9 character in retrospec. She was more grounded and not so high n mighty and the rest of the cast.

Those were planets denied entry based on their shitty planetary governments. Individuals of those species can become federation citizens and even join Starfleet e.g. Nog.

Only racists to insane people.
it is solely based on negative aspects of their culture that the Federation wont tolerate in their club. it was what a real liberal idea is.
as for the Romulans and Klingons. they rejected and have been outright hostile from the moment they met.

Technically that would be racist of a kind, sure. But Its also technically sexist to deny me entry to a womens rest room. But there is a reason for it. Ferengi and Romulans would have no desire to be apart of the Federation.
The Ferengi joining would benefit only the ferengi.
The Romulans are basicly North Korea, Hyper-paranoid/xenophobic, also you'd have a hard time having both the Romulans and Klingons apart of the federation at the same time unless if you're at war. Personally If I ran Starfleet, I'd wipe the fucking Klingons out and take Romulans.