The more I learn about the patterson gimlin film the more I don't believe it's a hoax...

The more I learn about the patterson gimlin film the more I don't believe it's a hoax. So many suit makers for films at the time said they either couldn't make it or it would cost tens of thousands of dollars. Patterson was renting a $400 camera. He didn't have that money.

Bob Heronamos said he was paid the equivalent of $7000 today to wear the suit. Patterson didn't have that kind of money. Bobs joints don't match. His story doesn't match. He said no extensions were used but they would have had to been if it was him.

Two guys also faithfully recreating a compliant gate? Patterson was an ape expert I guess with no internet. Patterson couldn't have foreseen image stabilization becoming a reality and yet it still holds up stabilized.

Seriously this isn't even scratching the surface. The more you learn about the film the more it seems real. Like the supposed suit makers saying it was a mass produced one they made but haven't provided a near matching one

Attached: news_comp_2_00000_biptvm.jpg (940x528, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSWr9C_gn40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/are-creatures-living-among-us-in-parallel-dimensions.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg/featured
youtu.be/GHUAdi247r0
youtu.be/ni49rapsV5M
youtu.be/jda0-C5awNE
youtu.be/KC-n6E4EB1E
youtube.com/watch?v=MuRDshaZnL0
youtu.be/-iSsXYsvJtM
youtu.be/HBUKRFXGuqo
youtube.com/watch?v=xVo6Vj0_Xbo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nkzckujypg
youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs
youtu.be/rMR05mVRZMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't believe it's a hoax

Literally all I need to read to know you're retarded. I bet you voted Trump also.

But then how does bigfoot hide so well the rest of the time it's not being poorly filmed thirty years ago?

he hide inside the hollow earth

Excellent video on the topic by an underrated channel.

youtu.be/jSWr9C_gn40

Attached: Think Anomalous Logo.jpg (900x900, 38K)

planet of the apes suits werent filmed from 100 feet away and the movies weren't 20 seconds long

jews

It wasnt poorly filmed. It was one of the highest grade cameras at the time for consumers using color film. It is really high quality footage. There is shaking and such because Patterson literally was thrown under a horse and had to run and stumble before kneeling near a log to film.

>Hide so well
Who is really looking? Like do you know how deep and remote the pacific northwest and Canada can be? Scientists wont even view the PGF or the analysis of it done by others. Let alone launch any sort of real search deep in the woods away from supply lines. They just discovered a new ape species in 2017.

They also have years of more advancement and hollywood budget that won awards for being ground breaking. So you're saying a dude who had no regular work can make a better suit? One that STILL has not been recreated even using the same circumstances.

>the virgin bigfoot

Attached: file.png (141x282, 65K)

The literal hoaxers literally say it was a hoax and explain how they did it.
>Nah, my belief in bigfoot is stronger than actual evidence.
Please. Just please. Make the future a better place. If you ever marry, adopt.

Patterson and Gimlin have never said it was a hoax, and Patterson on his death bed still wanted to find Patty. The "hoaxers" you are talking about are all people claiming to be involved, and literally none of their claims line up

OP already covered Hernomous and the suit makers that claim to have involved. Bob H himself blew himself the fuck out when he said no extensions were used. The suit makers have never produced one of their apparent mass made suits that was used. It's all so they can use that claim to sell more suits.

Another thing that's interesting about it is that Robert Patterson was a hick who barely understood the human anatomy when he had the anatomy of the creature basically spelled out to him by a zoologist who believed the tape to be genuine. Yet he was able to create a suit that looks good even by today's standards. Keep in mind, cheap, fake looking "gorilla suits" go for like a $100 online, which is ridiculous when you see how shoddy they are.

Yeah he was said to have glazed over when they were explaining gait and stuff to him

I want to believe. Wouldn't there be a whole lineage of giant primates, leaving thousands of years of skeletal remains around? They can't always be vanishingly rare everywhere.

I'm hoping for at least one skull fragment. Even the UFO lads have verified video evidence now, it's time for bigfooters to step up their game.

Attached: 15939849839566.png (2518x1024, 284K)

Depends. Like you can walk in the woods and never see a dead animal. They may bury their dead or who knows. Obviously if they do exist they exist in very remote places with no people. The world is too big for people to really comprehend. They view their surrounding as how the world can be, and not how remote it truly can be.

so basicaly hes monky

Attached: 72400A91-70EE-41EC-830A-170A218C5FDA.jpg (1600x1200, 293K)

You realize that new, previously undocumented species of animal are discovered every month, right?

Please point me to where Patterson or Gimlin admitted it was a hoax. This should be easy since you're being so smug and effeminately passive-aggressive about it.

>yfw most cryptids are animals from a parallel reality that just has extremely thin barriers that said animals know how to take advantage of

Yeah but most of them are smaller than a cat.

There is truth to this image.

Mothman is legitimately the only cryptid that actually scares me.
I'd be spooked by Bigfoot or the Jersey Devil or whatever, but I would fucking shit myself if Mothman came at me. Motherfucker is terrifying.

Attached: Mothman_on_a_Misty_Morn_by_Krakenface.jpg (750x966, 174K)

And? Is it such a stretch that one of them might be bigger than a cat?

Endangered great ape: Tapanuli Orangutan (Pongo tapanuliensis)

>These beauties are an isolated population at the southern range limit of Sumatran orangutans, in Batang Toru, who were found to be distinct from both northern Sumatran and Bornean species – making them a species of their own. "As soon as the significance of this isolated population was determined," writes ESF, "it revealed the most imperiled great ape in the world.
>Only an estimated 800 individuals exist in fragmented habitat spread over about 250,000 acres (about 1,000 square kilometers)."
>Discovered in 2018

Attached: Pongo_tapanuliensis-Togos.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg (860x573, 86K)

Not that guy but
>he voted for Clinton
You might think you're smart with your "haha Drumpf is orange and his supporters are dumb", but you're not. Just google the Clinton foundation. The Clintons are unironically warmongering corrupt criminals to the core. That is objectively true and easily verifiable. Even if you can't stand Trump, any self respecting human being would have voted against Clinton.

Also you're on Yea Forums idiot. Go watch the Colbert report and laugh at Drumpfs little hands, you out of touch liberal boomer. It's ironic that people like you think you're intellectually superior to others when you're literally the most cookie cutter people out there. You are the definition of unremarkable.

What would convince you that bigfoot DOESN'T exist?

They already knew there were orangutans there dumbass.

Haha ikr! Jews are just like Bigfoot guiz. The Israeli lobby is totally a myth. They have no real power haha.

based bigfoot autist

Attached: clalafoot.png (775x599, 615K)

When your ground breaking special effects can't even hold up to a redneck in the woods but you somehow keep your job.

He’s interdimensional. The native Americans believed this.

Attached: fullcolorpattersonfilmwalkacross-cropped-walk.gif (1593x1124, 3.29M)

Reddit faggot tells user to marry and adopt children as some gay way to insult them

Attached: 20190617_223105.png (720x1065, 174K)

imagine being this monke

Was this before or after they massacred the other big foots?

that's it?
looks like your average american

based

Is this pasta?

they want to believe.

its fake.

sorry guys the simplest answer is usually true. some guy had fun making this.

almost like all those spooky passion projects that wash up on youtube / dark web.

no, jews are trying to cover up bigfoot because the jew fears the big footed man

I always felt mothman was more humanoid like the greys (benevolent or not is another question), where as bigfoot and jersey devil were animals. Even though that should make mothman more fearful, you could probably convince yourself you can reason with it. Where as the bigfoot is just a hungry animal hunting you down or protecting it's domain.

You just reminded me that /x/ still exists, and holy fuck has it gone down the drain. There really is no more convincing mysticism or magic in this world, nothing surreal or spooky.

Bigfoots are probably mostly veggie eaters and maybe fish.

If bigfoot was real, the BBC would've had it on Planet Earth.
Amur and Snow Leopards are super rare, live in massive expanses of land and they have been filmed in HD.

>assuming that Bigfoot is a flesh & blood undiscovered animal from our world instead of one part of the larger phenomenon of interdenominational cross-contamination

There's a reason places that have repeated Bigfoot sightings also have repeated sightings of UFO's, sightings of Ghosts, reports of "time-slips" and "missing time", encounters with the Men in Black, etc.
It's all different manifestations of a larger and more unpredictable phenomenon. Bigfoot can't be found/captured for the same reason UFO's can't be shot down, ghosts can't be arrested and taken into custody, etc. They are illusory manifestations that don't continue to exist in our universe when not being observed. They fade in and fade out, getting observed in between if we're lucky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/are-creatures-living-among-us-in-parallel-dimensions.htm

Attached: Dimensioning Cube.gif (256x256, 625K)

Holy shit it's an orangutan

If a bigfoot skull were found tomorrow it would create a whole new genus of hominid. It's obviously not any form of gorilla, orangutan, or human. You have to go back almost 10 million years to where biggie would theoretically have diverged, then explain how a lineage of apes bigger and smarter than gorillas could migrate to and survive in North America without leaving remains or at least dens.

Makes the most sense. I think any that would get physical and violent would be horny ones or ones whose territory you crossed into.

Anyone got thoughts on whether or not the wild men reported in national parks is the same thing as bigfoot?

so if i go camping in one of these places and take a shit in the woods and the shit disappears does it land on the head of bigfoot or an ayylien?

fucking retard, the jews hid them

Excellent YouTube channel for those interested in Bigfoot and general exploration of the topic of unidentified animals.

Hosted by a certified Primatologist with 10 years of professional experience, and it definitely hits that perfect creepy vibe I want from audio-focused/podcast-like YouTube content.

youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg/featured

bigfoot literally doesn't exist dumbasses you might as well stop looking for me

>ONLY WHAT I SEE ON ANIMAL PLANET IS REAL, THE AUTHORITY OF SCIENCE MAN IS INCONTROVERTIBLE
Just imagine being so devoid of personality and charisma that you refuse to believe there's any mystery or magic left in the world. Literally take a moment and fathom how miserable and empty that way of life must be.

>obviously can't find big feet after 1970 because of human caused mass extinction event
>DURRRRR WHY NO SMARTPHONE VIDEOOOSSSSS UNGH BIG FOOT MUST BE AN INTERDIMENTIONAL JEW AMIRITE XD DAE

based and valleepilled
i still remember seeing that 79 doc on tv and being hooked

Bigfoots are consistently reported as not only being non-violent, but hyper timid and fearful of humans. In fact in some encounters people claim they're outright benevolent, with one person even reporting one distracted a mountain-lion that was prepped to attack him.

Conversely, Mothman is a screaming nightmarish specter that violently attacks people (or at least tries), even trying to get inside structures or vehicles to do it.

>souls of the feet are pure white, because snow/sand sticking to them
hoax

Thanks for replying.

Reminder Bigfoot eat their dead

haha look at him go

Imagine thinking believing alternative theories is what you think constitutes charisma and personality

My favorite is how we're told that there's no concrete evidence of UFOs in the cellular age despite the mountain of HD videos and pictures all over the internet.

Mount saint helens eruption too

You can see her digits here. here is some info. The original film is missing, and it is the highest quality. The first gen copies are great but still are missing quality from the OG. Hopefully the OG is found one day. It was a vault of a company that bought it and went missing

Attached: foot2.jpg (628x743, 69K)

I can watch movies and play video games if I need mystery and magic.

>Like you can walk in the woods and never see a dead animal
I constantly see piles of bones in the woods. Maybe go somewhere with predators like bears, coyotes, lynxes, wolves, and mountain lions?

It's very possible.

Right now there may be a Bigfoot Dimension somewhere out there, which a technologically and socially advanced race of Bigfoots dominating Earth instead of humans, where big hairy Paranormal Researchers are desperately trying to solve the mystery of the "Phantom Shit" that keeps appearing in their forests and falling from their skies.

>bigfoot
fucking footfags, kill yourselves

hopefully mine

If it's a hoax it's one of the best hoaxes out there.

Saying "you have no fun in life," made even less sense. But there's that too. It's the type of snobby, hubristic fedoralord that lives by the ideology of appeal to authority.

>Saying "you have no fun in life," made even less sense.
Who said that, schizo?

This.

based

>Oh dear Kong, you are not going on about that littlefoot nonsense again are you? M'bembe my love, Kong says he has actually seen a pink skin and stepped in its droppings! How precious.

can someone please make a Patty Pepe?

>fake foot in a monkey suit has toe digits
haha yeah it's a hoax haha

potty poopoo

>You're a schizo because my reading comprehension is at the level of a 6 year old
Yeah, you're a real hoot at parties.

lmao

What the fuck are those proportions? No wonder it's strolling, if that torso were solid meat, it would snap the knobbly way too straight, way too long legs.

No one said anything about "You have no fun in life", until you just did, right now.
You're the one who thinks believing in UFOs means you have a personality. Take your suppositories.

The majority of the testimony from eye-witnesses, who often include policemen, the military, hunters with decades of experience, zoologists, and sworn affidavits, etc., to be proven false/not credible.
All the physical evidence to be proven false.
The consistent Native American folklore that date back more than 1,000 years, and is mirrored in countless other cultures around the world, to be erased.

Seems like that would be a reasonable requirement.

i don't really care about it being fake or not, but still i find bigfoot/yeti very interesting. It's always nice to see interesting stuff about them. My favorite cryptids. All cryptozoologia is fun and interesting even though it can be kinda silly.

Bigfoot here, AMA

What does mothman want? What's his endgame? Is he a seraphim?

Pepe Patty poopoopoo peepeepee makes total sense

He warns of disasters, this was pretty much proven

>youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg/featured

What's his best vid?

Eye witnesses are nest to worthless as people are liars - the job they have makes no difference to that.
There is no physical evidence.
>folklore

how is mothman a bad dude then y'know? he sounds like a misunderstood bro.

Do you believe in the Great Spirit and thunder bird too?

Yeah from far away the film does look ridiculous but on closer examination it does get a little spooky. I’m convinced it’s actual footage of a real life mythical creature

Attached: ACAEBEEA-601E-4208-AB3B-7935104E6D22.gif (1030x844, 2.16M)

robin williams was not a mythical creature

Attached: 464FA853-BD66-4AC6-8F77-880443840EDD.gif (185x230, 115K)

it looks really convincing if it's not real

In motion it sure looks like a 180lb man in a bulky suit, not a 250lb ape.

mommy bigfoot gib milkies

Attached: Gib milkies.png (778x512, 243K)

>There's a Bigfoot Dimension where there are reports of "Littlefeet" being seen in their forests; i.e. small, hairless Bigfoots that can briefly be seen throwing Frisbees, cooking hotdogs and singing campfire songs.
>There's a Ayylmao Dimension where there are reports of "Tall Pink Men" visiting their planet; i.e. beings taller than Grays, with pink skin and tiny eyes, that are believed to fly around in big machines with wings on each side or small machines with a big propeller on the top and a small one in the back

Attached: LOL Courage.png (352x288, 193K)

Attached: 3C7DF519-11CE-44C8-A4B7-2CB738F57B19.gif (656x223, 134K)

what is it pointing at?

what's the significance of this? that it looks like a tendon/ligment flexing?

>the job they have makes no difference to that

>people who have literally been paid for a decade or more to accurately observe and report what they see shouldn't be trusted to observe and report what they see

Attached: Unamused Blue Business Man from Africa.png (539x494, 505K)

More evidence of the complexity of the ‘suit’

Attached: D248CFCC-BCFE-4669-BFFE-42AA184D44FC.gif (434x164, 87K)

Warns or causes?

This is what literally a ton of experts say on suits and other departments. Two fucking hicks did it really? One guy who didnt have a regular job and tried out businesses like kids riding goats

Attached: True Detective Patterson-Gimlin Footage Reference.jpg (844x467, 281K)

Attached: 9D649F34-5576-4B6D-9A2B-1C872586BDB5.gif (431x275, 80K)

maybe uncle sam did this as a psyop?

>What does mothman want? What's his endgame?

To spook you.

have sex

Based I love mothman

perfect scene. too bad the ending of the first season was total shit.

He only warns. I suggest reading some Keel books. You can find them for free online if you know where to look. I agree with a lot of what he thought about the world. That there's some underlying presence that fucks with humanity for the fun of it.

Probably this one. Not Bigfoot-related but rather related to Cyrptozoology as a whole and why it needs to be taken seriously. He makes a great case for it and why it has merit. It may even be a case of life or death.

youtu.be/GHUAdi247r0

I also reccomend these videos if you want spooky eyewitness accounts:
youtu.be/ni49rapsV5M
youtu.be/jda0-C5awNE
youtu.be/KC-n6E4EB1E

youtube.com/watch?v=MuRDshaZnL0

the truth is out there

He’s not really warning of the disaster, more like mocking the fact it’s about to happen. He’s just dabbing on lowly humans with his infinitesimal knowledge of all future things.

I badly want someone to somehow recreate it and then publish all the expenses it took and all the people it took to make it because that would absolutely prove that wasn't a h o a x. Because there's no way two redneck guys in the mid-60s would have all the money and resources to do that

Attached: told-you-bigfoot-was-real-see-oni-chan-anime-irl-22404335.png (500x566, 172K)

we don't know if he's mocking people or shittily trying to warn them.

Nice pelt, it's amazing that the fur trappers who combed this continent for 200 years never acquired any. It's doubly amazing that bigfeet, who survived the fur trade without giving up a single body, suddenly died off in the late 20th century because they were all downwind of Mt St Helens.

What should I read next after Mothman Prophecies?

Its kinda amazing the man who was obsessed with a female bigfoot and drew the saggy tit beast was right about how it looked and got to film his hairy waifu

but the 2 scoops!

Attached: 1544437702951.gif (348x248, 878K)

>What does mothman want? What's his endgame?

I honestly don't know. But there may not even be one. From Mothman's behavior, he doesn't seem to be particularly intelligent, especially not approaching the capacity of a human. He seems more like an animal than any sort of sentient being on par with humans that could have anything described as a "goal".

Me, I'm personally more concerned about Mothman's buddy. I don't know what he wants or what his endgame is, but it can't be anything good.
youtu.be/-iSsXYsvJtM

what if the gov financed these two?

Strange Creatures from Time and Space

Are any of Keel's books available as Audiobooks?
I keep looking and can't seem to find any.

Would you put mocking in the same category as watching for entertainment or maybe even scientific purposes? I mean, if you have these sort of powers I'm sure there is some prime directive do not interfere mentality as well.

>He only warns.

He's doing a shitty job if that's the case.

>mutts seriously believed this is a video of a cryptid because they have no folklore
lmao

You literally have no reading comprehension. Go back to school.

Mothman Prophecies is. I don't know where you'd get it for free though. I get my ebooks from libgen.

Cheers boss, feel free to throw out any other favorite cryptid/creepy book suggestions

It's amazing how skeptics have to attack the man because they can't the footage in any real manner. It's also amazing they make shit up. He wrote a passage about female Bigfoots in his book he wasn't obessed. And his drawing is just a basic bigfoot that's been reported but with boobs. It wasn't a wild take on it. It was pretty easily assumed they'd be like the males but with breasts

Not op but I voted trump and also believe bigfoot is real. How does one correlate to the other? Are you just a trigger soigoi?

I'M TELLING YOU DAD THEY'RE REAL AND THEY SHIT IN THE WOODS

>Like you can walk in the woods and never see a dead animal.
you never go to the woods huh

some might but I don't think mocking is the same as watching for scientific or entertainment purposes.

>the bbc
they did this

Attached: recreatecostume.jpg (460x339, 49K)

>the bottom of its feet
people seriously think this is real?

This channel is pure kino.

An actual team that cares about research and fidelity to facts but also cares about actually investigating the unexplained rather than just presumptuously trying to "debunk" it for your fellow fedoralords.

It really sucks they have so few subscribers. I'm hoping they get that one video that skyrockets to a million or more views soon that will help get their channel's momentum going. Maybe once that happens we'll get more than one video every three or four months.

see
Also note the material it's walking on

I highly suggest Yeti An Abominable History by Graham Hoyland. It goes into how yetis were hoaxed as reasons for world governments to spy on the USSR. I know it sounds insane, but that's because it is.

This thread is stupid. It's clearly just footage not being detailed enough that it imitates anatomy stuff like ligaments or whatever the fuck the arrow is pointing at.

The face is motionless the entirety of the film, and the feet are basically flat footed. What fucking animal on the Earth is bipedal, naturally flat footed, and walks by swinging it's arms in that ridiculous motion old footage of men in ape suits used to do.

Also in motion it's very clearly just a dude in a suit.

Attached: 1560552791533.jpg (676x617, 347K)

That’s all hypothetical irrelevant conjecture. We’re discussing a film here, just how do you explain the complexity of the suit?

You'd probably like treytheexplainer

This. I also want some for Jacques Vallée's literature but can never seem to find any.

I work security on the night-shift and need spooky stuff to listen to to keep me awake and paranoid.

but what's the connection between yetis and spying on the soviets? put a guy in an ape suit so he can roam around the motherland and find shit out?

this
its baffling how they obsess over a fucking guy in an ape suit

Clearly shopped , look at that shitty green screen

the youtube channel cayleigh elise has good quality true crime videos. however, the toll of looking at the ass end of humanity had made her announce her channel is over, she'll only be uploading a couple more videos then she'll stop. she said she will let the channel remain up though.

>There's a reason places that have repeated Bigfoot sightings also have repeated sightings of UFO's, sightings of Ghosts, reports of "time-slips" and "missing time", encounters with the Men in Black, etc.
Compulsive lying? Urban legends?

No, but that'd be hilarious. Researchers faked tracks as reasons to fund "expedition" trips that were really spy trips.

Because believing in something with no credible evidence will make me a special snowflake?

Why would he turn and look at the camera right bang in the centre of the frame? He even walks like he's preparing for the turn

Attached: big iron.jpg (320x421, 17K)

Ever try to take a picture of the moon with your phone, and it turns out small and unrecognizable?

Now imagine trying to properly film something MUCH smaller and MUCH darker than the moon

I don't even believe in UFO's it's just something that phone cameras are really bad at filming. Even with real cameras, at night you need very large lenses, high exposure, often timelapse.

ohhhh lmao! my idea was hilarious what a missed opportunity

>The suit has never been found and no reproductions by companies claiming to be involved have been revealed
It's a dude in a suit
>The man who claims to have worn it gets details wrong and also doesn't fit the proportions
It's a dude in a suit...
>He also said he was paid the equivalent of $7000 from a man with no real job who rented a $400 camera at the time
IT'S A DUDE... OK IT'S JUST A DUDE
>Nobody has been able to recreate it. Experts who made hollywood tier suits for movies said they couldn't do it and it would cost a ton of money
I NEED COGNITIVE CLOSURE IT'S A DUDE IN A SUIT

Patterson was thrown from a bucking and panicking horse. SHe was looking at the horses and probably didn't even notice the men until a few extra glances.

>cryptid sightings nosedive after the advent of pocket-sized, HD consumer cameras

I love cryptids as much as the next, but at a certain point you gotta call it quits.

They didn't even try

t.

Attached: serveimage.png (1100x619, 549K)

It only had to exist for one shot, so it didn't have to be expensively manufactured. Just tape everything in place until you get some decent footage, then throw it away.

The animal doesn't make sense anyway, it's totally upright and adapted for walking, meaning it must be a species of proto human, but there's no evolutionary way for a fully bipedal human to suddenly re evolve a thick coat of gorilla fur.

>Anthropologist Grover Krantz was originally skeptical of the Patterson film, based on the still photos in Argosy Magazine, but changed his mind in 1969 after seeing the film because "the realism of the creature's locomotion impressed him."He later offered an in-depth examination of the Patterson film. He concluded that the film depicts a genuine unknown creature. Primarily, Krantz's argument is based on a detailed analysis of the figure's stride, center of gravity, and biomechanics. Krantz argues that the creature's leg and foot motions are quite different from a human's and could not have been duplicated by a person wearing a gorilla suit. Krantz wrote, "the knee is regularly bent more than 90°, while the human leg bends less than 70°." Daniel Perez brought out the implication of this, writing, "The subject['s] ... toes lift off the soil at least ten inches in every walking cycle. ... René Dahinden ... filmed and studied how modern man walks, finding ... a maximum of 2–3 inches of distance between toes and the surface it is walking over. ... " No human has yet replicated this 10"-high lower leg lift while maintaining the smoothness, posture, and stride length (41") of the creature
>Krantz pointed out the tremendous width of the creature's shoulders, which (after deducting 1" for hair) he estimated at 28.2 inches, or 35.1% of its full standing height of 78", or a higher percentage of its 72" "walking height," which was a bit stooped, crouched, and sunk into the sand.The creature's shoulders are almost 50% wider than the human mean. (For comparison, André the Giant had a typical human ratio of 24%. Wide-shouldered Bob Heironimus (see below) has 27.4%. Only very rarely do humans have a shoulder breadth of 30%.) Krantz argued that a suited person could not mimic this breadth and still have the naturalistic hand and arm motions present on the film.
A ‘man in a suit’ couldn’t fit these proportions

Attached: BE84EDE3-B7BE-4851-AC48-924174C4A409.jpg (1099x1600, 413K)

>Implying you wouldn't dismiss digitally filmed footage as easily edited
>The classic "Oh it's nose dived" response to UFOs and Cryptids when it hasn't
>The guy who thinks people are routinely in the remotest parts of the country and can't actually comprehend how big and remote it can be

>random guy pretends to be bigfoot to get his 15 minutes of fame
yes very farfetched

>He still can't explain anything beyond "Man in suit"

Attached: 1551947089369.png (160x198, 56K)

>the realism of the creature's locomotion impressed him
Well duh, it’s a guy in a fur suit

Or you can look at the video and see the stuff about it's stride is plain false.

Couldnt they at least make it the same color?

I feel like you dont actually know what stride means scientifically

>Armchair Scientists ITT claiming that they can debunk footage that experts, primatologists and special-effects experts have failed to debunk

The best part is that their arguments seem to always boil-down to "uh it's OBVIOUS that it's just an ape suit!!!!".

Attached: Smug Aqua.jpg (287x464, 25K)

UNDERRATED

They didn’t have black dye in 1969

When I go camping or hiking I don't always have my phone on me, it's usually buried in the back pack. I get what your saying, but it's not unlike saying all crimes should be solved now a days because have you seen csi and the upgrades in DNA collection and analysis?

>amerimutts need experts to tell them that a guy in an ape suit is a guy in an ape suit

What does that have to do with anything? The leg doesn't lift 10 inches on every step. The knee doesn't bend past 90°. The lie works better on people without the video on front of them.

>i can tell because it's my opinion and i'm a third-worlder

Incredibly convincing.

Both are a sign of low IQ

WHERE IS ALL THE SASQUATCH POOP THEN?

Who's right, the scientists who say Bigfoot isn't real or the scientists who can't debunk the magic video? Get your appeals to authority straight.

Fucking saved.

Warns, most of the disasters he warns about are caused by shitty upkeep or poor infrastructure/structural integrity

Most scientists wont touch this with a ten foot pole because fearing their reputation. In fact when Life magazine showed it to a group at the time they showed it exactly once. No replays or study. That was that.

>"The subject['s] ... toes lift off the soil at least ten inches in every walking cycle. ... René Dahinden ... filmed and studied how modern man walks, finding ... a maximum of 2–3 inches of distance between toes and the surface it is walking over. ... " No human has yet replicated this 10"-high lower leg lift while maintaining the smoothness, posture, and stride length (41") of the creature
Try cross country hiking you absolute retard, this is a completely natural stride if you are not walking on a fucking pavement

patterson and gimlin weren't in on the hoax. some other dude was walking around in the woods in a bigfoot suit waiting for a couple of retards to film him.

while the rest of the chest/abdomen isn't moving.

>scientists prove footage is hoaxed
>th-they just didnt want to believe so they fixed the results bigfoot is still real!!!
autism

Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T033433.770.jpg (512x287, 19K)

You know, it's such a big secret that any scientist giving their opinion is probably lying. Only people with a bachelor's degree (non biology) or less can reliably comment on Bigfoot.

>the knee is regularly bent more than 90°, while the human leg bends less than 70°."
What?

Holy shit it’s a gorilla

Winner. I find this shit way more spooky and intriguing than giant, bipedal ape.

Post them proving anything

We sure it's not some final destination universe manipulation on behalf of mothman?

Based

It really is convenient that he drew a bunch of big tiddy sasquatches before finding one.

Relic population of Gigantopithecus.

Yea whenever they analyze that film with modern tech they find new details such as muscles moving and facial features that point to it being real

He drew one drawing in which the head shape didn't even match, for a book he wrote. Its a big foot with boobs. A basic assumption

Nah, not for sure, it’s just most likely

This threads way more entraining than the autists in /x/ trying to discuss bigfeet

Are we seriously going to ignore this actual HD, irrefutable, photographic evidence of an ape man? Cryptid deniers apologize.

Gigantopithecus wasn’t a biped you mongoloid.

Attached: 3B465AA2-9532-47F0-8994-49B15B89EB00.png (2634x2123, 3.33M)

did he claim he saw a big tiddy yeti in the woods then drew them then filmed patty? or he just drew them then filmed patty?

>it be true becuz “smart” peepul sez it

Attached: 8B6B89AD-B6E2-4C7A-8862-6005F9079296.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Yea Forums is more /x/ than /x/

>Its just a guy in a suit cause I said so bro
>Yeah nothing lines up but it's a guy in a suit

Attached: 232.jpg (208x326, 10K)

Actual NPC post. And I'm a Trump hating socialist btw.

??

>And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

Attached: serveimage.jpg (804x1206, 196K)

>it be fake cuz we sed so

Attached: DA04E757-7F0B-430A-871D-8C68417A2ECB.png (1307x945, 53K)

-Didn't have Pikaman legs
-wrong side of the Pacific ocean
-Died out because they couldn't compete with homo erectus. (modern omnivores to say nothing of humans would destroy them)

Society has warped my view of mothman. Perhaps there is some sort of inter-dimensional cosmic radiation causing these tragedies to occur.
I think of bigfoot and dog men, and how most reportings are around water and the whole theory of them using waterways as cosmic subways. But everything has a cause and reaction right, what would be the after-effect of opening these doorways?

Probably twin peaks -esque unleashing of evil entities into our dimension

Bears stand up as a means of intimidation. I don’t see why a big motherfucker like Gigantopithecus wouldn’t. And look at this gorillabro go.

youtu.be/HBUKRFXGuqo

that really is exactly man shaped.....

how the fuck did they make such a good costume though........

>A hominid is man shaped
No fucking shit. This is the entire problem. Bigfoot is man shaped and this "Durr man in suit" is easy to dismiss it.

Bigfoot is bipedal, look at the size of it's foot pad. Being able to stand at times is totally different.

Imagine a 1000lb bear with legs as long as the Patterson hoax.

is this a bad joke?
>you cant have short fur in 1969
>you cant have black fur in 1969
>you cant be a fat fuck in 1969
>you have to be a negro in 1969

I think bigfoot could be real but I also think it's probably a hoax

I'd like to think that people are just trolling or shitposting, but this is Yea Forums so I'm a bit scared that people really, unironically, honest to god, not shitposting once in a blue moon, believe this bullshit.

Show me the body. Any body. They're not going anywhere.

I don’t have to imagine it.

Attached: 0F297E6A-09F8-4AF3-9CAF-27B95A2352BE.jpg (944x1600, 517K)

Maybe mothman isn't even watching the tragedies going on, he's looking out for these interdimensional entities who are already present and are attracted to the doorways or are leaking through.
So this makes me wonder, are things like the bridge collapse due to physical fissures in our reality from these doorways opening up, or are are they occurring on behalf of malevolent entities perhaps literally or through rituals (like spreading chaos and havoc among the local residents until some sort of black negative energy builds to a breaking point)

Bane?

*destroys your faith in cryptids and monsters*

Attached: fedora.jpg (225x225, 8K)

so is thinking that a man that cuts his dick off is now a woman
you absolute brainlet

I wish i knew if these posters were a part of some failed army trying to hijack Yea Forums or if they're just you junkies.

I'm more interested in sightings up in northern canada and such desolate places
I don't necessarily believe in big foot but I'm willing to give it a chance just because it's a bit fun

Mothman is a psychopomp. Moths, sparrows, angels, valkyries, they’re the same thing in different forms. They react to human emotion. Trauma attracts them, but they don’t perceive time in the same way we do. They act as harbingers, but that’s more a side-effect than their true role.

you absolute brainlet

>I’m retarded because it’s a bit fun

Aye.

Attached: 91F3CB28-BF38-4D7C-B6C3-E2453F1BDC7A.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Maybe Reddit is more your speed, here on Yea Forums we believe In the beauty of the mystery of myth.

Attached: 883.png (900x900, 1.61M)

you absolute brainlet

you come off as really insecure
did some cryptozoologist chad steal your girl?

I like the sound of this, never heard of psychopomps before

no, his name was something like masquatch

>all UFO/Bigfoot footage proven to be a hoax
>except the one where Bigfoot walks like a retarded drunk guy in a suit
>that one’s real guys there’s no way a guy could’ve built a fur suit that looks like shit on film

>No tits

you absolute brainlet

small rodents and an empty barn to perch in

Maybe its actually a bear in the video then.

>literally flying vehicles and cameras ect at the time
>History of art and literature where people carved realistic statutes with nothing more than a hammer and chisel

......how did one person make a fursuite wtf!?!?!

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xVo6Vj0_Xbo

no way it was a guy in a suit b/c you can see muscles and tendons moving under the skin that isnt possible in a suit

good post

you absolute brainlet

padding

Yeah not ambiguous blurry footage at all and couldn't just be the textile bunching up.

Ive never heard of fabric bunching up in my entire life

It isn't blurry you fucking zoomer brainlet. The camera was literally one of the best consumer cameras on the market and shot on high quality film that needed a special lab to develop. The damn footage even stands up to stabilization that Patterson couldn't predict existing in 2019.

Because it's an analog format copying it loses some quality and we only have 1st gen copies. The original reels are missing from a company vault

I killed a baby squatch with my truck, got his body out back. You guys want photos? Most of the hair has fallen off now, but its 100% a baby squatch.

One film isn't enough physical evidence anyway. A thousand different factors could be at play in the making of that one scene. A huge animal like that, there must be some trace if they are real.

why hasn't anyone made as good of a hoax since, then?
the internet could provide them with all the clout they could want

you are literally on a website that got a guy to show up to a pizza place with an assault rifle

Can orangutans be black?

Attached: monsters_of_american_folklore_01.jpg (600x607, 64K)

yea

you can here the semen dribbling out of that narrators mouth

Holy shit. I was always on the fence about Bigfoot but this makes me a believer.

There's actually quite a few instances of good bigfoot footage on youtube if you look.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nkzckujypg

What was this stinky faggot's problem?

His problem is looking a bit too real to be easily dismissed like other hominids.

Attached: 9c93b2dc6c493b2f297e9d7fe23d3ebe.jpg (800x1360, 124K)

The look over the shoulder always gets me

>What's up queer?

he got lost outside of his incel cave and didn’t know how to ask for help

Who’s to say that there WEREN’T Bigfoot pelts acquired and sold that weren’t just marketed as bear pelts?

It creeps me out, because you can read it in two separate ways. Psychopomps like angels, the Valkyrie, ... Charon ..., either don’t step outside their roles because of some “Divine Plan,” or because they’re so alien that they don’t even comprehend us as beings, and just show up to “feed.” One’s sort of comforting, the other’s coldly terrifying.

Attached: 74B92443-89B2-487F-8570-E0926659D0C0.jpg (450x439, 31K)

Looks like a bear. Are we really supposed to believe you can get this close, and nobody's shot one in 100 years?

rent free

Is saying this suppose to not make you sound like a fag?

It's not a bear, are you blind?

lads.....wtf

Its not possible that someone made this

Attached: bf4a89638c5e84b23d5db09a451df38a.jpg (557x900, 92K)

>ywn rent out bigfoot books at the elementary school library and browse early 2000s internet cryptozoology websites ever again

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

Bear fur and ape fur are noticeably different, any naturalist would notice and keep specimens. We'd certainly have documented, preserved pelts and skulls too, at least.

We can find full skeles of 100+ million year old animals, not being able to fully assemble a large modern animal skeleton is pretty unthinkable.

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

you can tell this is real because you can see muscles and tendons in the legs

we also don't have the technology available to make fursuites like this

thanks for the find

oooooooohhh dat nigga bout to hit da whip and nae nae

It's 20 seconds of footage, it could be a mop and you have no basis to be certain otherwise.

Hardly a significant documentation of the sasquatch, I hope that's not the best you have.

heres another sighting, Its not a person in a suite because human legs don't bend like that

there is no possible explanation on how that was achieved without prosthetics in the 20k range

no sane doctor would preform this kind of operation and no-one has came forward

truly the smoking gun

Attached: beetlecatoriginals-bolt.jpg (604x900, 444K)

How dull must your life be to believe in this shit

damn, is this true?

I saw this same exact suit in a halloween shop window sometime in the 90s, it was at least $1500.

>all

I wonder if there are people out there who don't believe in moon landing but believe in big foot

I think a lot of it just comes down to "over analyzation". Like if you spend a solid week combing over every single pixel of the bigfoot suit, every little minute thing that sticks out will seem like a huge discrepancy that could never ever happen if it was a guy in a suit or something.
While in reality most things are probably filled with the same amount of discrepancies and odd behavior that we just never really think about or ignore because we are not trying to prove Bigfoot. If you stare at anything for long enough anything will start to look wrong and unlikely, even though it's most likely just something mundane or boring like the way the light is reflected or an unfortunate scratch on the film reel.

Look at this dood

Why do skepshits get so triggered by the mere suggestion they could be a big ape running around in the woods.

How unFUN their lives must be

Bigfoot was real, but on the verge of extinction in the 1960s and they died out for good shortly afterwards. The party footage is the Bigfoot version of those last Tasmanian Tiger sightings in the 1920s.

Me

Is there proof that the film is faked? I don't want to take the word of people who already believe in bigfoot, but you'd think some scientist would have been able to disprove the film by now.

bananas don't grow in the woods retard

shitfooters btfo forever

I know that feel, user. Don't forget 90s Discovery Channel shows on Bigfoot, UFOs, and such.

metal gear..?!

tons of edible fungus does, low lying birds nests, worms, insects
i know you're being a smartass but if an animal that big wanted to not starve there's plenty of shit to eat

What if Bigfoot bury or cremate their dead?

Attached: thum_89614996f85077c1f[1].jpg (320x232, 15K)

a magical ape who eats birds mushrooms and worms

you need your brain checked, last time I checked apes liked peanuts and bananas hate to see what 3rd world zoo you go to where they are eating fucking worms lmao

What if I'm Bigfoot?

All you need is proof of plain observation. Just look at how fake this looks, with it’s fake eyes, ears, mouth, nose, cheekbones and giant brow ridge, clearly it’s just a man in a suit

Attached: D59E3E07-307F-429C-8116-6A37CC5DBD64.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

the stabilized footage makes it look like my dad when he's drunk
a-am i the son of bigfoot?

It was a skeleton all along

Attached: 1560335054287.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Bigfoot or not this is spooky
youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs

youtu.be/rMR05mVRZMs
In 1967 before spandex was invented? And stretch spandex fur cloth that didn't exist till 84. On a hick budget? Where's a reproduction? Furries need to do one on a 1967 budget and material. They'd prove it's real actually.

that's a bear my man

I've always been curious why Bigfoot would ever live in the Pacific Northwest of all places.

I mean even if it's really unlikely, I could get behind the idea that there might be strange ape species in Africa and other places with great-ape populations. But in NA it just sounds kinda silly.
Has there been any sings that great apes lived in those areas other than humans or one of their close ancestors?

DuPont scientist Joseph C. Shivers invented DuPont's spandex fiber in 1959 after a decade of research. Originally designated Fiber K, DuPont subsequently chose the more mellifluous trade name Lycra to distinguish its brand of spandex fiber.12 Jul 2018

>it wasnt a bigfoot
>but a skeleton
jesus fucking christ the story just got even more terridying

It can't be disproven because it's just a video of some hairy thing. No matter how ridiculous and unnatural it looks, people can say it's just a very bizarre looking bigfoot. Those who made the film are dead, and there's no super obvious mistake like the mask slipping or a Starbucks cup, so the hoax question is sort of a dead end. If you want analysis of the video, it looks like a chimera that can't exist, with an impossible blend of gorilla and human traits. It's fake or MAYBE a human with a one-of-a-kind deformity.

As with the triceps and scapula, the ability to have an area of a costume change with use would be extremely difficult to replicate. In this case, however, it could be impossible. Even with modern stretch cloth (such as Lycra® spandex), not generally available in 1967, the sulcus (depression) seen with the knee flexed in a person wearing a fitted pair of pants is missing. The cloth is stretched across the two tendons, similar to a drum. The only way to reproduce the depression would be to glue the cloth to the posterior aspect of the individual’s knee. While this would produce the sulcus, it would then be present in all positions, and not appearing and disappearing with flexion and extension of the knee – clearly a daunting task for a costumer.

>Pacific Northwest
Ah so you're a novice. Bigfoot lives fucking everywhere. He's been reported in every state except Hawaii.

>some guy in the woods a quarter mile away
wow this is some solid evidence

I mean it's spooky. Could be a weirdo guy

i wish a wierdo guy in the woods would jump up and down on my dick id you know what i mean

Were they sighted in those locations before the Bigfoot phenomenon really blew up or are most of those from post world-wide phenomenon times?

Either way my question still stands I suppose, Has there been any sings that great apes lived in NA?

Haha that's silly

there was costume fur in the 1960s my nan had shit tons of it

It doesn't have to be spandex you just need it to be, other fabric stretches spandex did it better for sports gear

They are old reports in papers from before the 60s claiming different "wild men" throughout North America, but there's never been any proof of great apes living there.

Yes it existed but it wasn't flexible like the 84 and onward stuff is. Listen to astonishing legends 5th episode on PGF. It's an interview with a costume maker and film worker. You can listen to it without others

Burying doesn't get rid of the skeleton and the cremation thing is totally prepostrous.

Who's digging 100 miles in the woods in the middle of nowhere? Missing people exist you know. They aren't found

>terridying

Attached: 88499D84-154F-4F97-A62C-339587AF3D64.jpg (250x250, 5K)

based retard

patrician. did he ever do a video on the patterson footage