He hasn't watched Ozark yet

>He hasn't watched Ozark yet

Attached: sofia-hublitz.jpg (450x655, 55K)

>he enjoys blue filter the tv show

I laughed when Chad pumped and dumped her.

She looks american and also she looks like she only ____ ____ _____

she only...

She has some exquisite feet that are often put on display.

I have, though. It's not very good unless Bateman or Ruth is on screen. Plus they're going the full SJW bullshit route.

>hurr the cartel has a woman lawyer and is imipressed with Linney's character

Sure thing, guys.

she's not that pretty but something about her face cries to be impregnated

Is it just me or is this guy kinda cute?

You didn't like strong female cartel lawyer that also has a soft spot for her kiddos?

I'm guessing they're setting up the wife for some massive failure in the next season.

None of the characters are that great imo. Bateman's character lacks personality and he strikes me neither as a family man nor a badass, yet it seems like you're still supposed to genuinely believe he's a devout family man mixed with a Walter White type.

Ruth just pretends to be a scrappy Southern girl all the time who manages to intimidate everyone in an unrealistic manner.

>Okay Wendy I got are new lives all lined up let us leave behind the endless cycle of living in fear and live a normal family life in Australia.

>No, we are staying. I'm in charge now.

funny how she went taking the kids and running to actively participating in the cartel now.

Ozark in a nutshell
>season one ends in cliff hanger
>season two starts with everything immediately being resolved like its not even an issue
Its just bad tv writing

season two began kinda like season one were bateman's character had to come up with a new money making scheme just to keep his family alive from some other characters fuck up.

I don't think either are meant to be badasses. The only commonality Marty has with Walt is they both get off on the illegal aspect of what they do, but Marty never has an delusions about his place. His wife is more akin to Walt.

Ruth is just a lost kid who had her daddy's name to push her family members around. She's street smart but isn't some criminal heavyweight.

They definitely miscast the dad, though. He wasn't imposing at all and I don't buy for a minute anyone would be cowed by him or his rep.

This is netflix, friend.

I quit watching early in season 2 when the 13 year old boy set up two proxy companies.
It's been really fucking stupid before, but that was the last straw. Not even the gay FBI agent could save this train wreck.

>cartel bothering to launder nickle and dime money in america
pretty sure they just run it back across into mexico using the same routs they bring the drugs in with

>Buddy kills cartel guy
>That's okay I'll just tell them he died somehow

>Snells kill multiple cartel lieutenants
>That's okay I'll just kill some dumb redneck then they'll forgive me

>lawyer shows up
>you killed Del? Its alright he was just some mid level cog, carry on

I want to give her my seed lads.

You missed the bit where they demanded the one guy be killed as payment.

Who? I dont remember, some red shirt? Who cares?

I thought that was a trans twink at first. That broad is so god damn unattractive.

sucks black cock

this, thought OP's pic was a dude

it's a shitty narcotics tv show that tries to fly with the breaking bad meme. i watched couple episodes and it was shit.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: MV5BZDNjZDgzZjAtZDY2NS00YzQ3LWEzMTUtNjgwNTE3ZWRhNzJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA4NzQyMjk@._V1_.jpg (1136x640, 53K)

>kill best character
>show goes to shit even more
well done, netflix

Who in their right mind would find these twinks attractive? Horny old dudes perhaps but man females used to be attractive on tv.

The Snell's top guy after the wife. The psuedo son. You were probably posting on reddit when it happened.

bounces on blacks

Fucks white guys

the way they killed him was one of the best scenes in the show, but god damn he should've been in the show for much longer. They kill off the good chars and leave the bad ones.