Goddamn this film is like a punch to the gut. Just brutal

Goddamn this film is like a punch to the gut. Just brutal

Attached: never-really-here-e1523051805350.jpg (380x380, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o_KT5pGYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=byzGCPwtZM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't really even show any of the violence onscreen, but yeah the part where they track him to his mother's house was pretty brutal.

best movie of recent times.

This

When will this board stops jerking off to every Joaquin Phoenix movie?

When he makes a bad movie.

I just jack off to pictures of him

Imagine the kino we would have if his brother was alive

Mary Magdalene

>women cant direct kino

inb4 angry incles start nitpicking.....have sex

Attached: laughing-woman-eating-salad-watching-tv-young-kitchen-30434575[1].jpg (958x1300, 115K)

What's bad about it?

soon.....when he starts releasing capeshit.
soon

its sacrilegious and blasphemy

I agree.
Definitely the best of its year.

it wasn't bad but it wasn't good, 5/10

Umm and whats good? It’s just bland. His acting is also bland

fuck religion :)

Maybe you should stick to marvel movies.

Yeah, Lynne Ramsay is all about those feel good flicks

I really liked the soundtrack and the use of sound in the movie (something I don't usually pay much attention to).
The representations of trauma were accurate and without cliche.
Finally a movie hines a light on the pedos at the heart of government.
Definitely a movie from the "show don't tell it" school of storytelling which I valued..... I don't want to be spoonfed

Attached: HiddenCourageousAnnashummingbird-size_restricted[1].gif (500x282, 3.13M)

But he is gamma make only one capeshit and then will return to indie

>His acting is also bland
yeah a terribly PTSD ridden deeply trauma filled broken individual should actually act over the top and quirky am i rite

Attached: You.Were.Never.Really.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.18.38_.jpg (1920x800, 702K)

it was understated, succinct and what was necessary for the movie.

I went to a talk about human trafficking when I was in college and felt like I needed to do something about it... still haven't done anything 10 years later because I have no applicable skills and never did anything to gain them
kinda feels like a wasted life

Do things like this really happen?

You mean human trafficking? Ofcourse, what's portrayed in the film is not even the worst case. Many rich people are seriously demented.

I’m talking about Mary Magdalene

I'm so tired of Hollywood pushing unfeasible male body images on us

How is the average guy supposed to maintain a physique like this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-07-12h59m58s753.png (1280x536, 487K)

Go to your nearest hardware store, buy a hammer, ruminate on the horrible things you have witnessed, auto-asphyxiate yourself to the near point of death in order to calm yourself down for a few minutes, infiltrate your local politician connections and wreak havoc.

Attached: You.Were.Never.Really.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.25.52_.jpg (1920x800, 554K)

Watch Taxi Driver.

I get things in the winter at goodwill when i have a reason to have gloves on and keep them bagged in bags from the bus stop trash until needed

It was garbage and this board only watched it for the hot Russian chick.

кинo

Attached: тебя здеся не было.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

prevention is the best help, go around the usually targets and keep an eye on them/help them improve their lives. nothing you can do about the 3rd world.
yes and no. targets are usually nobodies, not some rich kids. dad was pedo too in this right? also victims usually end up in whore houses, not as playthings of individuals. men are forced into labor

time for kino
youtube.com/watch?v=2o_KT5pGYS8

youtube.com/watch?v=byzGCPwtZM0

actually based user
This and A Ghost Story were the best movies I watched last year

Just got to be yourself bro

They made a movie about Varg? About time.

Retards like you can’t stop talking about them either

what a cutie :3
how much is she in the movie?

hahahahahahahahaha

>he doesnt know celebrities sacrifice someone they know to the blood/cum market of hollywood

lol, no
that's just lies and propaganda to keep prostitution illegal and males submisive. It's working

Actually the majority of posters here hated it when it came out, but now the plebs praise it because muh soon to be released capeshit
It's like High Life and Pattinson
>dude this isn't like interetllar at all boring shit!!
now?
>i loved high life and i can't wait for le batman kino

Most posters are too young to have seen Ramsay's movies, they expected an action movie.

This film was shitty anti-pedo propaganda. The fact that Yea Forums praises it goes to show how much this board has changed.

I'm oldschool and still jerk off to Tom Hardy

is it?
at least little blonde is cute

I'm currently in business school, and my goal now is to make enough money that I can give thousands of dollars to IJM

trailer gave me the impression of one of those psycho-pedo-killer pastas, but played straight
do these hollywood liberals actually believe in this shit?

I went to take shower and when got back this movie was in my download folder, which one of you criminals did it

But seriously, who would be so invested in keeping prostitution illegal?
This kind of propaganda must be expensive

To be fair, the trailers didn't help with expectations.

Women are the jews of gender.

Just follow the money.

Not even the best flick of 2017, pleb.

Attached: 1509676885881.jpg (928x523, 82K)

No need to be rude, user
I give Good Time second place, third if you count Twin Peaks as a feature, in which case it takes the first spot

Attached: 1495774970680.jpg (440x440, 77K)

cringeworthy shit. turned it off 20 minutes in.

Looks like moralfag powerfantasy.

I love Joaquin Phoenix so much.

no one who fantasizes about killing people is a moralfag. dont believe the bullshit. they are sick individuals who see the pedo scare as the perfect chance to live out their murderous psychopathic fantasies.

these people are not moralfags. they just want to kill and hurt but not be punished for it

It was a trash film but /pol/ will latch onto it because
>muh pizzagate allusions
and
>muh unhinged silent protagonist fed up with this rotten world(he's just like me)
The main character's struggle with ptsd is not believable or established in any meaningful way. They give us a flashback during the middle of the movie of him in a combat situation and that's pretty much it... the only nugget of back story you get.

and they're most likely just closet pedos

>moralfag

I hope you get beaten to death with a hammer you tranny pedo hellfodder.

moralfags are not oppsed to killing, they're only opposed to different ideas

have sex

Is Lynne Ramsay the greatest female director in recent times?

Attached: download (2).jpg (186x271, 10K)

why do you hate the nuclear family?

What are some other kinos about pedos getting what they deserve?

only if you pay me first

director's cut of Taken

Theatrical release:
>clips jumper cables to pedo's chair
>wake up I need you to be focused
Director's cut:
>taps two giant nails together
>wake up I need you to be focused
>stabs pedo's legs with the nails and attaches jumper cables to them

>what they deserve
you mean acceptance by normies and freedom to fap in peace? liberal hollywood would never dare to show that

Attached: typical hollywood pedo.jpg (546x640, 45K)

i mean yeah
she has genuine vision

Go fuck yourself :)

t. religion

Honestly religion is ok, it's ok to have it, but the Church is corrupted to the bone. Look at all those cases about decades of sexual abuse against nuns and children, they keep coming. And it's worldwide. Right now it's not wise to have an spiritual authority. I'd say take your spirituality in your own hands and work on it by yourself.

the pedo priests will just die

He drowns in a similar place in his false documentary "I'm Still Here".

The Woodsman

those few cases had been wildly overblown by MSM, which for some reason really, really hates catholicism. you could find a higher percentage of that stuff in american schools or whatever

Terrible fucking boring movie

Is there even a single american movie with a sympathetic pedo character?
Or at least one where the pedo isn't also a psycho rapist killer?

Still mad Hillary lost? BTW YWNRH is basically Pizzagate the movie. Stay mad cunt

based phoneposting zoomer

>wildly overblown by MSM
Sorry user, I saw those news in RT (Russia Today), which is inserted in a different block of interests than your occidental MSM.

Those cases aren't few and they're really, really concerning. Even if there were few they are really concerning.

Also, if I remember well, conservatives like you, maybe, they hate the current pope, Francis, even when it's the more decent pope in decades. All of this doesn't change what I said about the Church btw.

Too Old To Die Young

Little Children

t. marvelkokot

the woodsman is a genuinely sympathetic pedo guy

Hard Candy

Moonwalker

Happiness
>not a psycho rapist

What does this even mean?

Yes.

does she show her feet in the movie?

dilate t. ranny

Keanue Reeves was a based pedo in the Neon Demon

Idk I enjoyed him portraying Jesus as a man who seem to be so excited to teach the word of god.

Daughters of rich US politicians get kidnapped for being sex toys? No, it is way easier to just buy or catch girl in a shithole where noone will ever care about her and definitely wouldn't send muh troubled main character to deal with kidnappers. Which is human trafficking all about.

sex trafficking doesn't exist, retard
i've been with a lot of whores, and actually asked a few about it. they're all in it for the money
no idea in retarded countries where prostitution is illegal and there's a mafia in charge

Sex trafficking is definitely real. I just watched a documentary about it.

What’s the name of it?

So is propaganda and psy-ops.

Go to any large red light district in Europe, its full of albanians trafficking girls

Sex Slaves

why the authorities don't do something?
why you never hear of slave traffic for normal blue collar jobs?

They are too scared. The people running this shit are very powerful

Fuck you, cunny poster. A movie that goes against your grain. That's why you're shitting up this thread with your "that's not how Yea Forums used to be bs" go watch The Professional for the 3rd time this week.

SS + GOMAD

Leon. Not in the american censored version, tho
>A CNN documentary
kek

>Gets fucked by big black man
Brutal brother
Must be your favorite film

Attached: WasHeThere.jpg (922x543, 60K)

Yea Forums's favorite movie American Psycho was directed by a woman

Any other films like this?

why the fuck is no one talking about this girl's arms
holy shit muh dik

Attached: The woodsman.jpg (1024x696, 210K)

who is she?

i loved it

is she wearing anything?
sofia coppola is just the best contemporary american director. which proves women can make both kino and formulaic propaganda bullshit

>We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011) followed by You Were Never Really Here (2017).

Oof. Brutal.

Ever notice how all the best films have very little dialogue?